Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision

Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision

Sunday, August 13th, 2017 2:10pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 27,950

Thanks to a listing on Entertainment Earth, we have news about an upcoming case revision of Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 coming this month. While usually Titans Return's fourth Deluxe wave contained 2 Perceptors, 2 Kups, 2 Top Spins, 1 Krok and 1 Quake per case - as seen in the standard Wave 4 listing - this is instead set to contain 2 Quakes, 2 Kroks, and 2 each of the Wave 3 figures Triggerhappy and Twinferno as re-issues. So if you missed out on any of these figures previously, you might just be in luck! Check out the case contents below, click the link to buy this case if you wish, and tell us what you think in the forums!

Transformers News: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision

Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904134)
Posted by Terrsolpix on August 13th, 2017 @ 2:46pm CDT
What are you talking about? Stores near me have had this revision case for weeks. Sadly it won't sell for quite some time because the figures looks pretty drab, but it'll tide over until wave 5 thankfully.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904135)
Posted by SG Roadbuster on August 13th, 2017 @ 3:01pm CDT
I have a creeping suspicion that this case is going to make finding Slugslinger a lot harder to find.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904137)
Posted by Rodimus277 on August 13th, 2017 @ 3:06pm CDT
I just found a review of Cogman by Kevin Liu.

Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904147)
Posted by Deadput on August 13th, 2017 @ 4:42pm CDT
Rodimus277 wrote:I just found a review of Cogman by Kevin Liu.

This ain't the TLK section bud.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904154)
Posted by Prime Target on August 13th, 2017 @ 6:10pm CDT
I don't need this :( Wave 4's been out in my area for a few weeks now and I've managed to snag Kup and Topspin and I hope to get Perceptor really soon. I'm saving the repaints for TFcon DC
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904160)
Posted by Cobotron on August 13th, 2017 @ 7:17pm CDT
With the wife and kids out of town, and the living room all to myself, I pulled every TR toy I have to date out of the Collect-O-Tron and, well, PARTIED!

I ordered Trypticon to arrive the day the family cleared out. He is AWESOME!
That was some of the best me time I've had in a while.

Now, back to reality.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904161)
Posted by nycPrime on August 13th, 2017 @ 7:25pm CDT
Ha that's pretty awesome. Hopefully they're gone long enough that you don't have to rush to put it all back. Looks like it'll take a while! But awesome pics.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904167)
Posted by beastwarsbrah on August 13th, 2017 @ 8:42pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:Now, back to reality.

If I had all those I'd never willingly return to reality lol.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904168)
Posted by Terrsolpix on August 13th, 2017 @ 8:44pm CDT
beastwarsbrah wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Now, back to reality.

If I had all those I'd never willingly return to reality lol.

Name a sane person who would! :lol:
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904169)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 13th, 2017 @ 9:00pm CDT
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904175)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on August 13th, 2017 @ 9:48pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Great now this means ill never find kup & perceptor, revised waves are stupid and need to go the way of the dodo. Revised wave 2 made it damn near impossible to find wave 3 and also screwed alot of people out of mindwipe & wolfwire, looks like its time for round 2. Good job hasbro, way to give the fans what they want.

Keep seaching, I just saw mindiwipe and wolfwire in Walgreens with Krok and someone else jut a few days ago, so you never know, but damn get your frickin act together Hasbro. :BOOM:
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904186)
Posted by bodrock on August 13th, 2017 @ 10:37pm CDT
I can't love dem pics enuff, Cobo!
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904192)
Posted by william-james88 on August 13th, 2017 @ 10:53pm CDT

Interesting, I was arguing over on another thread that what you mention was indeed the case when he was complaining that all he could find was wave 3. There was a time when I know fans were paying 40$ for a triggerhappy.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904195)
Posted by Flashwave on August 13th, 2017 @ 11:14pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
beastwarsbrah wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Now, back to reality.

If I had all those I'd never willingly return to reality lol.

Name a sane person who would! :lol:

The Mrs. Cobotron. ;)
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904212)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 14th, 2017 @ 6:13am CDT
Not more bloody Triggerhappys and Twinfernos. They've been shelfwarming with other Wave 3 figures around here for months...
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904228)
Posted by Cobotron on August 14th, 2017 @ 9:15am CDT
Flashwave wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:
beastwarsbrah wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Now, back to reality.

If I had all those I'd never willingly return to reality lol.

Name a sane person who would! :lol:

The Mrs. Cobotron. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904230)
Posted by nycPrime on August 14th, 2017 @ 9:18am CDT
BBTS is processing the Siege set
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904231)
Posted by Autobot N on August 14th, 2017 @ 9:31am CDT
nycPrime wrote:BBTS is processing the Siege set
Same here.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904236)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on August 14th, 2017 @ 9:52am CDT
(Egregious amounts of sarcasm below):

Oh look. A revision wave consisting of TFs I've seen shelfwarming everywhere. I'm so terribly excited.

Anyways, these revision waves are definitely going to make it harder to track down Wave 5. Especially since distribution here in PA is already quite shoddy.
Re: Upcoming Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Revision (1904242)
Posted by o.supreme on August 14th, 2017 @ 10:30am CDT
nycPrime wrote:BBTS is processing the Siege set

I did not get an e-mail, but I did check this morning and can confirm. :DANCE:

Also, Just a question...I am doing their "Pile of Loot" option for the first time in order to get God Bomber. Now that the Siege on Cybertron set is processing, will they automatically ship together or do I have to do something on my end?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
"Danger Zone"
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Lionizer Act..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound ..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot, Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Legends RODIMUS Bumblebee Soundwave WALMART Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Lot Starscream, Hound, Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Cody Burns Graham Burns Kade Burns Human Figure Lot (4)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot, Cody Burns" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM DARK OF THE MOON DELUXE CLASS BUMBLEBEE WALMART EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY