Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images

Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images

Sunday, August 30th, 2009 11:28am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 49,315

Actoys has posted additional photo images from 2009 Japan Chara Hobby Toy Fair.
This time we get to see more toy images, including the recent announced MP1B Convoy Black Version, ROTF Buster Optimus Prime, Chara Hobby Exclusive ROTF Soundwave Black Version, Alternity Black Megatron and many more.

There are also confirmation that some Constructicons, Combaticons etc beside the Encore Bruticus are just the prototypes during the design stage.

Re: 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images

To view the original post, click here

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest Transformers news

Credit(s): Actoys

This article was last modified on Sunday, August 30th, 2009 11:32am CDT

Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986175)
Posted by Convotron on August 30th, 2009 @ 11:46am CDT
Man, the Alternity Megatron Diamond Black is looking good in the display! I'll definitely be getting one.
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986252)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 30th, 2009 @ 1:34pm CDT
Black Alternity Megatron = WIN
Black eHobby MP Convoy = WIN
Black eHobby HS Convoy (in background) = WIN

Apparently all they need to do to impress me is make a mold in Black. Would love to see a black, eHobby version of Buster Prime but I'll "settle" for the standard red and blue for now.
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986255)
Posted by skywarp-2 on August 30th, 2009 @ 1:36pm CDT
Geez, that Buster Prime Mug looks Bafugly!!

I still wish they would have done a removable or detachable face mask feature.. :BANG_HEAD:

tsk... tsk...what a shame.. #-o
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986278)
Posted by Convotron on August 30th, 2009 @ 1:58pm CDT
skywarp-2 wrote:Geez, that Buster Prime Mug looks Bafugly!!

tsk... tsk...what a shame.. #-o

Just consider the Buster OP as the "GIVE ME YOUR FACE" rage mode OP.
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986292)
Posted by shonenfan4 on August 30th, 2009 @ 2:18pm CDT
Man, I'm glad I preordered Buster Prime, Black Convoy, and Black Soundwave =P~ These just looks sweet.
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986310)
Posted by SentinelA on August 30th, 2009 @ 2:47pm CDT
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986312)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 30th, 2009 @ 2:49pm CDT
lol the hall of black repaints :lol:
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986321)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 30th, 2009 @ 3:07pm CDT
SentinelA wrote:I saw Soundblaster on the updated pictures. I wonder if he's getting reissued soon. I've got one but he's getting old. I'd love to have a new one.

I doubt it. I see several other "Black Versions" in there, so it may be a Black Version Hall of Fame.
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986362)
Posted by DMSL on August 30th, 2009 @ 3:48pm CDT
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986396)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 30th, 2009 @ 5:26pm CDT
Pretty cool, I just made an arrangement in my toy room with my black versions of figures on display as well. I left room for MP- Nemesis Prime too! I have a lot of those, or will be getting a lot of those, but they are missing some rare guys that they should have in there.

AS far as the toys to sell, meh, not much.
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986401)
Posted by magnusalpha on August 30th, 2009 @ 5:38pm CDT
DMSL wrote:The ROTF Prime looks great but the gold on the window pieces should not be there. I also hope that the final product will have an option of displaying with a faceplate or not.

The gold pieces are just regular chrome, with lots of lighting overhead being reflected.
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986431)
Posted by hippymule on August 30th, 2009 @ 7:10pm CDT
what the hell are those combinders supost to be (worlds smallest, universe, MOVIE????) #-o ooo those are g1 proto types arent they? do #-o
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986443)
Posted by Mkall on August 30th, 2009 @ 7:28pm CDT
hippymule wrote: ooo those are g1 proto types arent they? do #-o

Yup
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986558)
Posted by Hairball178 on August 30th, 2009 @ 11:06pm CDT
That would explain why I kept thinking one of them looked like G1 Afterburner.
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (986614)
Posted by tom brokaw on August 31st, 2009 @ 4:23am CDT
hmm.... im still gonna keep my fingers crossed for a devastator encore
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (987340)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 31st, 2009 @ 10:21pm CDT
tom brokaw wrote:hmm.... im still gonna keep my fingers crossed for a devastator encore

Phuk Encore. Bring on MP Devastar!
Re: Update: More 2009 Chara Hobby Toy Fair - Transformers Toy Images (987347)
Posted by tom brokaw on August 31st, 2009 @ 10:36pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:

Phuk Encore. Bring on MP Devastar!

haha.... true that

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RED ALERT & BRAWN, Universe Legends 2008" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Astrotrain Titans Return Darkmoon Voyager Class SEALED See Pictures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Diac & Optimus Prime" on EBAY