Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures

Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures

Wednesday, October 14th, 2009 8:16am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 20,496

More images of the upcoming Transformers ROTF Leader Class Starscream has surfaced on the internet.
This time we get to see the top half body of starscream.

The images show the gimmicks of Mechalive features for Starscream. His mouth is able to open and close by pulling the lever on his chest.

The leaked images of the toy still is still in prototype stage and no application of any paintwork.

Update: More Leader Starscream Teaser Pictures
Update: More Leader Starscream Teaser Pictures

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news on Transformers.

Credit(s): Real Devastator, frenzy rumble

This article was last modified on Wednesday, October 14th, 2009 10:59am CDT

Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009305)
Posted by Primus1101 on October 14th, 2009 @ 8:35am CDT
He looks good... Idk if I want it though cus I don't plan on getting Leader Prime for a while or getting Leader Megs in general... Hmm... I'll wait and see.
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009308)
Posted by SJ21 on October 14th, 2009 @ 8:47am CDT
I will buy this the first time I see it.
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009312)
Posted by HighPrime on October 14th, 2009 @ 8:55am CDT
In my mind, I already own this... can't wait for this one.
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009313)
Posted by Hard Hacker on October 14th, 2009 @ 8:55am CDT
Let's hear the fangirls say they want to kiss THAT gaping maw.
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009314)
Posted by cybercat on October 14th, 2009 @ 9:02am CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:Let's hear the fangirls say they want to kiss THAT gaping maw.

Might want to get that painfully-obvious jealousy under control, there. Face it, Screamer's HOT. (insert off color 'armor = hard' ref here). (Ducks modly wrath).

I require a towel to wipe up the puddle of drool on my desk. Seriously, I will cry if I do not get this figure.

Do not ask what I will do when I get this figure. :P

HK, be happy. I'll be very happy if I get this figure. What did you think I meant?
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009315)
Posted by Brychanus on October 14th, 2009 @ 9:03am CDT
Gorgeous figure, but I can't help but shake my head at these photos. We get thumbnails from photos of images on a computer screen, we get excited. Then we get the whole photo and get more excited. What's next? We'll get the actual image from the screen in the photo?
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009319)
Posted by Fatconvoy on October 14th, 2009 @ 9:15am CDT
crap in a hat!
hope he's not a monkey...
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009321)
Posted by kviesgaard on October 14th, 2009 @ 9:19am CDT
Looks like something i will give more attention to regarding new pictures of the figure.
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009326)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 14th, 2009 @ 9:36am CDT
hellkitty wrote:

Do not ask what I will do when I get this figure. :P

thats right girl! kiss that skeletal gorilla bird chicken that shoots missles and has a cockpit in its chest!
ANYWAY i wonder if this will be thundercrackered or skywarped or something :-?
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009327)
Posted by First-Aid on October 14th, 2009 @ 9:40am CDT
Oh my god....it's....beautiful...(tears up in happiness)...

I'm conflicted. I want 2010 to get here faster now, but on the other hand that year also puts me officially on the downhill to 40... :sad: :sad:
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009338)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on October 14th, 2009 @ 10:22am CDT
AAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must have! (As soon as I get leader Prime, that is ;) )
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009339)
Posted by barricade2218 on October 14th, 2009 @ 10:23am CDT
Sign me up! :D
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009340)
Posted by Convotron on October 14th, 2009 @ 10:29am CDT
Very nice detailing on the pictures shown so far! Now, hopefully the lower body will be good too. I'm not a fan of the movie Starscream bot design(space Dorito) but if the Leader class figure is done well, I may buy it so I can have a movie Starscream aside from the 07 Protoform figure.
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009341)
Posted by Blurrz on October 14th, 2009 @ 10:30am CDT
Holy moly, I didn't even expect those new pictures to make things look even more awesome. Can't wait for this.
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009353)
Posted by Mach on October 14th, 2009 @ 11:03am CDT
Now u can see the legs.
Apparently just grap the ROTF Blue Ray, Starscream toy preview is in it....

Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009354)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on October 14th, 2009 @ 11:05am CDT
On the computer looking at pics of a guy on the computer looking at pics of leader Starscream?
Also, considering purchase.
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009355)
Posted by freaky777 on October 14th, 2009 @ 11:07am CDT
Man I spend like a ENOROMOUSLY LARGE SUM of money on ROTF itself already... so Im gonna wait and see if this is that good not going to impulse buy.. must endure.. hopefully I'll be able to skip this. Eventually..
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009357)
Posted by Convotron on October 14th, 2009 @ 11:15am CDT
Wow, the legs actually look really good to me. This figure is definitely getting higher up on my "buy list".
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009360)
Posted by Primus1101 on October 14th, 2009 @ 11:49am CDT
Ok, the robot mode looks TREMENDOUSLY awesome!

But, I wanna see pics of the het mode and see if we get Phase 3 of Silverbolt syndrome... :-?
Re: Update: More Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009361)
Posted by Primus1101 on October 14th, 2009 @ 11:50am CDT
hellkitty wrote:

Do not ask what I will do when I get this figure. :P

I know what your gonna do with this figure.... Your gonna marry it!

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Decepticon SHOCKWAVE  Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers: Ultra Class Slipstream Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime & Generations Selects Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 1 - Burgertron, Poo Sham & Sticky McGee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Pime Talking BUMBLEBEE Beast Hunters LOOSE Action Figure HTF 2013" on EBAY
Buy "WB Hasbro Collectibles - Transformers Generations Selects Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Lot of 7 DINOBOT HOT SHOT CHEETOR RATCHET Complete! + MORE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties "Hot Shot"  Action Figure" on EBAY