Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts

Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts

Tuesday, January 12th, 2010 3:09am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 38,290

If you weren't happy with just a new set of balls, CrazyDevy's CHDW-04 will also come with a ball jointed Shovel hand for the Hightower component of Legends Class Devastator. This one is more detailed compared to the previous shovel hand from the CHDW-03 set.

Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts
Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts

You can check out CrazyDevy's product page for the set here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): CrazyDevy, Real Devastator

Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036104)
Posted by Rated X on January 12th, 2010 @ 4:53am CST
Loki God Of Mischief wrote:
Rated X wrote:Im 33 years old and consider myself to be a young adult. Im single, no kids, no grey hairs, no bald spot. Exactly how old do you feel someone should have to be find that scene funny ???

It's not a question of age. It's a question of maturity. Also 'young adult' means teenager. You're not a young adult at the age of 33. I'd call you a manchild, but you'd get offended, I'd get warned for a 'personal attack', probably get banned. Too much hassle. I'll just say that I'm 28, I'm an adult, and I have a great sense of humor. And that scene didn't make me laugh. It made me take off my glasses and press my face into my palm.

Rated X wrote:In another Thread I questioned the idea of "Dairycon" but I never once disrespected the people who enjoy it. It's their brand of humor. Mine happens to be sick humor, so I of course Im gonna take offense to youre comment. Youre basically calling anyone who enjoyed the "enemy scrotum" scene a moron. Thats disrespect.

No. He's calling you low brow. And you shouldn't get so offended about what strangers on the internet have to say about you. Why be so insecure about yourself? Why care what someone has to say about you?

Well here we go again...Another person disrespecting people over the internet. Its so easy to say something online but try saying it to someone's face. Thats the point I was trying to make but I guess you missed it. As for my last comment, I wouldnt call it insecurity. I simply call it being the same person online that I am in the streets. Just cause I collect Transformers doesnt mean Im soft dude.

Ill leave it at that because this is my favorite site and I dont wanna get banned for disrespecting anybody.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036106)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 12th, 2010 @ 4:58am CST
well this is unexpected...why would they come out with a second hand for the hightower arm? thinking thinking thinking... ahh they have figured out that i want the balls and the hand upgrades for both arms.

check and mate.

well played Crazy Devy
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036119)
Posted by Eliteraptor on January 12th, 2010 @ 6:47am CST
Has anyone else noticed that the hightower hand attachments are shown attached to the end that connects to devastators body, or is it just me? with only one attachment joint, how is this possible? despite this, i still want them.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036121)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on January 12th, 2010 @ 6:52am CST
Doubledealer25 wrote:oh god, why? i hate that scene! i hate it with my hearts content! why the hell is there a fu*king toy of it!?!?!?! :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD:

I agree with you Double...now don't get me wrong, as hilarious and politically incorrect as that scene was...that HangingBery shot set Transformers fans back about 25 years with parents who are looking for good entertainment with their kids. "mommy what are those?" that's what I heard the 7 year old boy behind me ask his mom LMAO, I had wanted to turn around and see the reaction on her face as she probably thought of a creative answer...but I too was asking myself..."those two gigantic "wrecking balls" are not what I think they are?!" :-? :?: :???: :shock:

"...If you don't laugh at yourself, :sad: somebody else will" :grin:
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036123)
Posted by Forgotten on January 12th, 2010 @ 7:01am CST
Psychomud wrote:As an adult and a fan of potty humor - including this scene from the movie - I gotta say - AWESOME!

I can understand some folks didn't like that scene nor this add-on piece, but come on, lets not tear down people who find humor in childish jokes.

Can all my Kevin Smith fans gimme a "HELL YEAH!"?

HELL YEAH Kevin Smith is the man, can't wait for Red State(his first attempt at a horror film).
As for the balls, I like it. Just for the record, i'm 27 years old, build & repair computers for a living, divorced twice, about to remarry & have a 3 year old son. I am not "mentally underdeveloped"(and anybody who uses that term as a slander may need to rethink themselves). It's giant robots that can turn into anything from planets to toilets, come on, it's SUPPOSED to be for fun. Just enjoy it. And if you find Devy's balls great since I saw a Dairycon mention on here, check this out. http://www.freewebs.com/dairylandtransfans/2009fig.html
Check out Toiletbot!!
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036132)
Posted by Stormrider on January 12th, 2010 @ 7:49am CST
Why would I want novelty balls to remind me of how lame the movie was?
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036146)
Posted by First Gen on January 12th, 2010 @ 8:51am CST

If they want BALLS then give it them dammit.

Personally, its a big pass for me as most of the ROTF line was anyway.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036152)
Posted by dragons on January 12th, 2010 @ 9:27am CST
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036158)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 12th, 2010 @ 9:37am CST
dragons wrote:ill buy it yeah some scenes in the movie where not funny with the crude humor but it was entertnaing to watch how it plays out movie is rating pg13 if it was rated R it would be serious i would htink possibley

Punctuation!

It’s not just for books anymore.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036175)
Posted by eyl on January 12th, 2010 @ 10:49am CST
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036185)
Posted by Forgotten on January 12th, 2010 @ 11:37am CST

I don't want you to take this the wrong way(hard not to do on the internet) but I didn't understand what you were trying to say there.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036189)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 12th, 2010 @ 11:50am CST
liangedward wrote:How is the claw attached to Hightower? In the picture, the claw is attached to the connection that Hightower uses to attach to Scavenger.

the socket is in the cage that goes over hightower's face, i tried it myself!
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036218)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 12th, 2010 @ 1:00pm CST
Looks like the person who wrote that product description has the same problem as the person who wrote the ROTF script: they don't seem to know the difference between testicles and a scrotum.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036223)
Posted by Editor on January 12th, 2010 @ 1:19pm CST
First Gen wrote:This is obviously one of those "to each their own" situations. This is a forum and we enjoy reading your thoughts on the subject at hand but please respect others opinions either way.

If they want BALLS then give it them dammit.

Personally, its a big pass for me as most of the ROTF line was anyway.

Spot on FG, this thread has way too much serious business in it.

I think this and sets like these are great for those interested in them, and if you aren't feel free to say so, but this isn't the place for morality debates. This particular one I find nifty but enough to get them. But full props to those who do get these, display their figures and get people to go WTF! when looking at them. And who knows, If I do end up bying Devs later on, I may rethink about the set.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036225)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 12th, 2010 @ 1:24pm CST
Great! Now he has a hand to play with his BALLS!
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036228)
Posted by Editor on January 12th, 2010 @ 1:37pm CST
UltraPrimal wrote:Great! Now he has a hand to play with his BALLS!

BALLS OF STEEL! :-B
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1036443)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 12th, 2010 @ 11:26pm CST
They should make a set for the Fallen.

Goodness, Gracious, GREAT BALLS OF FIRE! :lol:

Then you could recreate that famous scene from ROTF where Prime castrates him.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1065286)
Posted by Soundwave49 on April 16th, 2010 @ 4:38pm CDT
t want to be an enemy/ and or cause problems. Devastator's balls in toy form don't make any sense, but the movie accurate 3 shoveled hand for Hightower is what I really want, anyone know where I can get that?
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1065298)
Posted by Mkall on April 16th, 2010 @ 5:19pm CDT
Soundwave49 wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Soundwave49, I came here to make friends, and talk about transformers. :CON: I don

Hey there welcome to the site. These parts are available at online retailers. Personally I sugest BigBadToyStore.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts (1065418)
Posted by Soundwave49 on April 17th, 2010 @ 8:47am CDT
Could anyone show a video of their Legends Devastator with these add-ons?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock Blaster And Data Discs" on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE POWERGLIDE SOUNDWAVE ZARTAN" on EBAY