Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set

Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set

Thursday, June 11th, 2009 8:45pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 28,279

Two online auctions, one on eBay and the other on TaoBao.com, have been posted that feature the FansProject Superion add-on kit. Both have what appear to be new images of the appendage kit, scheduled to be released later this month. To view the auctions and all the pictures, click on the links below.

Ebay Auction

TaoBao Auction

Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set

Image above mirrored from original post.

Credit(s): eBay, TaoBao, Toyspark

This article was last modified on Friday, June 12th, 2009 11:14am CDT

Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935534)
Posted by Starscream6 on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:55pm CDT
growing ever so impatient for this. :grin:
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935539)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on June 11th, 2009 @ 9:03pm CDT
Starscream6 wrote:growing ever so impatient for this. :grin:

Same here even though I don't have Superion yet but ordered the limb set anyway :| . I haven't been able to find him in stores. As for going online, the prices are ridiculous!
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935540)
Posted by DevastaTTor on June 11th, 2009 @ 9:07pm CDT
I was disappointed to hear some people have had problems with the ROTF set, that the joints are really floppy. Seeing great shots like this really makes me consider getting both.

However, I'm already giving FP enough cash this summer so it's probably best that I hold back, no matter how wicked it looks.
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935549)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 11th, 2009 @ 9:29pm CDT
I want this. :shock:
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935550)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on June 11th, 2009 @ 9:30pm CDT
Already got mine preordered... though I'd much prefer it to be cast in red and white, instead of that drab gray. It'd be so much better of a G1 homage...
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935571)
Posted by dumbprime on June 11th, 2009 @ 10:07pm CDT
AutobotJazz87 wrote:
Starscream6 wrote:growing ever so impatient for this. :grin:

i got Superion at my local target last week. I saw an end cap marker for him, I checked the dcpi number in the scanner and it showed in the back room. the employee I asked was lazy and didn't really try or want to look. So i called the store with my cell phone gave them the dcpi number. they pulled one and left it at the front desk for me. Two days later they were on the end cap.
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935593)
Posted by SilenceDoGood on June 11th, 2009 @ 10:31pm CDT

I've been to their site but didn't find anything about ordering.
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935608)
Posted by LiKwid on June 11th, 2009 @ 10:51pm CDT
:shock: O.....M.....G :shock: That looks wicked... This will eventually be on bbts I hope :)
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935615)
Posted by skywarp-2 on June 11th, 2009 @ 10:57pm CDT
meh... I may pass on this..

but here are some mirrored images..more details..
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935621)
Posted by rpetras on June 11th, 2009 @ 11:04pm CDT
SilenceDoGood wrote:Total n00b question here but where might one go to pre-order such fanproject items?

I've been to their site but didn't find anything about ordering.

Bigbadtoystore has it:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

I really want the set but the price for it is too steep for me.

$25 is more in line with what this is worth to me.
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935628)
Posted by skywarp-2 on June 11th, 2009 @ 11:11pm CDT
I don't know, I may get the superion and the upgrade.. after all, the nostalgia kicks in
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935681)
Posted by Optimal_Z on June 12th, 2009 @ 12:34am CDT
This thing is lookin better every time I see it. I have energon superion but I want the target exclusive only for this. If anyone finds this around the Chicago area please let me know. :PRAY:
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935690)
Posted by Blurrz on June 12th, 2009 @ 12:53am CDT
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935717)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 12th, 2009 @ 3:12am CDT
Blurrz wrote:I never watched too much Gen1 prior to Season 3. Is this Superion addon set... show-accurate?

But it'S close.
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935735)
Posted by Mykltron on June 12th, 2009 @ 5:01am CDT
I cancelled my preorder cos I only want the hands - he really doesn't need the feet, he's perfectly poseable and stable with the original. There's no way I'm paying that much for a pair of forearms. :-(
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935739)
Posted by karellan on June 12th, 2009 @ 5:40am CDT
Re: Updated Images of FansProject Superion Add-On Set (935755)
Posted by Mach on June 12th, 2009 @ 7:10am CDT
karellan wrote:What I don't understand is why there was never an official version of this character with similar accessories. Especially the hands. I mean COME ON, Hasbro never thought that maybe people might want actual HANDS for their Superion?

And limbs for Bruticus Maximus and Devastator as well.....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY