Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave

Transformers News: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave

Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 8:20AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,897

TFYuki has tweeted some updated images of Takara Tomy's upcoming Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave. These images reveal a more purple deco than the previously seen blueish production sample. Images mirrored below.

Hasbro vs. Takara
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures G11 through G18

Originally Seen Productin Sample vs. Final Product
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures G11 through G18

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures G11 through G18

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures G11 through G18
Credit(s): TFYUKI

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479779)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 17th, 2013 @ 8:36am CDT
Very pretty. I like it better than the Hasbro version, but I'll probably get the Hasbro one and save money.
Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479805)
Posted by Black Hat on April 17th, 2013 @ 10:24am CDT
That is a seriously sexy purple.

I wish they'd show it with the beast armour on though. It looks even better in grey than it did in orange.
Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479808)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 17th, 2013 @ 10:32am CDT
I don't think he looks blue at all in that illustration but hey what the hell do I know. :P I think the Go Shockwave looks mind blowing over the Hasbro version. So if you want the ultimate you gotta pay the ultimate price...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479810)
Posted by Mkall on April 17th, 2013 @ 10:47am CDT
I like him, but not enough to spend another chunk of dough on.
Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479814)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 17th, 2013 @ 11:13am CDT
All those Shockwave figures look nice to me. If I can't find one domestically by the time Botcon rolls around though, Takara gets my money. I've been a little more active in my hunt in the last couple weeks. No luck yet.
:BOT:
Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479815)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 17th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
Whoops, posted in the wrong thread. :oops:
Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479834)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 17th, 2013 @ 12:27pm CDT
The new one is nice and shiny, but the blue paint ruins the look drastically.
Hasbro's version still looks better.
Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479846)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 17th, 2013 @ 12:47pm CDT
Lookin' good, but the Hasbro version is nice enough that I can easily skip this.
Re: Updated Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Voyager Class Shockwave (1479887)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 17th, 2013 @ 2:25pm CDT
Glad to get some comparison shots in a way. I'm not glad because I think I'm going to end up getting the Takara version. Only now realised that the grey on his crotch and so forth isn't actually lighter on the Takara figure, having initially looked that way.

I agree with Manterax Prime that the blue kind of spoils it though. I may yet still settle for the Hasbro version.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Flip & Change AUTOBOT HOT ROD Last Knight Figure WALMART EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Reveal the Shield Deluxe-Class Rodimus Hot Rod Complete Reprolabels - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 44 minutes 32 seconds
2006 Transformers Optimus Prime Talking Helmet Voice Changer Mask by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Action Figure Robot Instruction Manual 1987 G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 48 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Vintage Hasbro 1987 G1 Transformers Action Figure NO TOP - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 49 seconds
Trypticon Double Laser Gun Stand Vintage G1 Transformers 1986 Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 45 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Insecticons Shrapnel, Bombshell Production Animation Cel G1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 47 minutes 31 seconds
G.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Transformers Skystriker Jetfire Crossover Vehicle 2013 - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 51 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017