Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com

Transformers News: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com

Friday, November 19th, 2010 12:15am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 64,140

TFsource.com wrote:Hi Seibertron News Crew,

We’ve now updated the site with lots of new Generations and Deluxe figure goodness, as well as voyager Deep Dive!

Transformers 2011 - Voyager Series 2 - Deep Dive

Transformers 2011 - Deluxe Series 02 - Optimus Prime

Transformers 2011 - Deluxe Series 02 - Wreckgar

Transformers 2011 - Deluxe Series 02 - Perceptor

Transformers Generations Series 02 - Sergeant Kup

Transformers 2011 - Generations Series 02 - Scourge

Transformers 2011 - Deluxe Series 02 - Bumblebee!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Curt

www.TFsource.com - Your source for Masterpiece, Fansproject Customs, Henkei Classics, Alternity, WST Transformers, G1 Toys and more.

TFsource is now on Facebook, Twitter & Youtube! Follow us, Subscribe to our Source Review Videos and become our fan to keep up on all of the latest updates as well as meet and interact with other TFsource fans!

http://www.facebook.com/TFsource - become our fan on facebook!
http://twitter.com/tfsource/ - follow us on twitter to get TFsource updates!
https://www.youtube.com/tfsource - watch our latest source reviews videos on youtube!

Credit(s): TFsource.com

Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148171)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on November 19th, 2010 @ 12:25am CST
The more I see Scourge, the more I like him. Not so keen on the alt mode but the robot mode is superb. :CON:
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148174)
Posted by MGrotusque on November 19th, 2010 @ 12:30am CST
OHHH Wreck-Gar.....it's been so long. Thank Primus for this release. In lue of the MP figure i so dream of.....this will do. I'm sooooo stoked for Wreck-gar!!

Scourge and Kup are next on the list. I have 3 G1 sweeps and a G1 custom i made extra fancy for Scourge. This release could replace that custom.
Kup is deadly. Good work Hasbro.
Perceptor.....I WILL find that microscope mode even if i have to customize. The bot mode is so close it has to be possible. Even if i have to customize i bet it could be done with minimum effort.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148175)
Posted by frogbat on November 19th, 2010 @ 12:39am CST
*drrrrooooooolll*

scourge's moe has grown on me.. if they had made him a bit more pointy he'd have been the closest we've come to the cybetronian seeker pyramidlike mode though that would not have made much sense for scourge

i never could figure out what his original alt mode was... was like a hover craft but not

only one i definitely won't be getting is deep dive as i already have sea spray - if only they'd release more voyagers

and i'm on the fence re g2 prime but the res wil be mine.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148179)
Posted by horus on November 19th, 2010 @ 1:39am CST
Primes upper leg wheels appear to be further down closer to the other pair... wonder if they moved them or if they just slide down

It was the only thing i hated of the mold, i'm preordering it :grin:
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148180)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on November 19th, 2010 @ 1:56am CST
Still think Scourge looks crud but Wreck Gar and G2 Prime look better to me everytime I see them.

That Deep Dive has me pondering whether to skip Seaspray for him as I prefer the green color scheme.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148182)
Posted by Gripen1974 on November 19th, 2010 @ 1:59am CST
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148187)
Posted by frogbat on November 19th, 2010 @ 2:12am CST
well i guess you'd just have to "reveal the shield" :D
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148197)
Posted by Poyguimogul on November 19th, 2010 @ 3:25am CST
Deep Dive- kinda looks like a cybertronian pre-beast wars DIVER
from Beast Wars II, compared side by side, his chest kinda looks like the frog face.
*edit* AND FLIPPERS!
He's just a darker green. and pretty cool looking to me, regardless.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148214)
Posted by Thadicon on November 19th, 2010 @ 5:21am CST
I really want to get scourge now that we can see a non blurry photo of his gun even if it dosent look like it a targetmaster sniff sniff (sad face) :-( :sad: :sad: . but it does look like it transforms to fit his alt mode somewhere
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148217)
Posted by horus on November 19th, 2010 @ 5:56am CST
Does Scourge have a Peekaboo mode or not? haven't seen any evidence of it :-?
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148221)
Posted by Thadicon on November 19th, 2010 @ 6:34am CST
horus wrote:Does Scourge have a Peekaboo mode or not? haven't seen any evidence of it :-?

Hahaha yeah that would be funny if he did. i can remember that from the animated movie when i talks to galvatron and cyclonus
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148229)
Posted by WarGraver on November 19th, 2010 @ 7:25am CST
Still no full size image of Strafe?

The whole set looks great, but Laser Optimus is the only one I plan to get. I've spent too much money on FP stuff to get the rest. ... And now I want FP to make a trailer for Laser Optimus.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148243)
Posted by Rated X on November 19th, 2010 @ 8:03am CST
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148253)
Posted by Ironhide516 on November 19th, 2010 @ 8:22am CST
Gripen1974 wrote:Is it me or is Deepdive better colour combination then the original Seaspray. Is deepdive Decepticon or Autobot.

His rub-shield seems to be the Autobot symbol shape, but I can't remember if both faction rub stickers had the same shape. The only other figure of the same name is a Decepticon mini-con from the Cybertron line.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148255)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 19th, 2010 @ 8:47am CST
Rated X wrote:I want them all except the lousy prime. Scourge needs some clip on G1 wings and a targetmaster if any 3rd party companies are reading. Is Deep Dive an autobot or decepticon ??? Looks like a homagete to the G.I. Joe hovercraft Killer Whale.

Just get the Titanium 6" Scourge. You'll be much happier with it.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148273)
Posted by T-Macksimus on November 19th, 2010 @ 9:51am CST
Counterpunch wrote:

Just get the Titanium 6" Scourge. You'll be much happier with it.

Gotta agree with CP. I like my Titanium 6" Scourge better than the original G1 toy.
I also have to agree with you about the lousy Prime. I am just not at all impressed with this version and I think it will wind up confusing the youngsters out there who are not at all familiar with G1/G2 era stuff. Now they are going to be seeing yet another Prime and they have no info about it whatsoever. Hasbro could have left this one well enough alone and he would not have been missed.

I think all the others like excellent and while I already have a Classics BB, I am actually tempted to purchase this repaint. They did a nice job on it.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148282)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 19th, 2010 @ 10:44am CST
So everyone called it with Deep Dive, that's cool. I'll be skipping him as I don't need a repaint of that mold. From these pics he almost looks like he could be on a team member with Tomahawk though, that's kinda cool.

A few things:

I just noticed Laser Prime's head looks really weird and not very Prime-like. Weird. It'll look good as an evil Prime though. C'mon Hasbro, you know you want to!

The official name of Reveal the Shield is Transformers 2011? Or is it like this every year?

And Generations is continuing (Kup, Scourge), being the only figures without rubsigns? Confusing.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148294)
Posted by karellan on November 19th, 2010 @ 11:36am CST
That head on Kup is one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen on a transformers product.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148328)
Posted by omega666 on November 19th, 2010 @ 2:23pm CST
Stop photoshopping these. I wish the figures actually LOOKED this nice.
Re: Updated Photos of Generations and Deluxe 2011 Figures at TFsource.com (1148334)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 19th, 2010 @ 2:46pm CST
omega666 wrote:Stop photoshopping these. I wish the figures actually LOOKED this nice.

I'm with you there, 100%.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
"Call Me Maybe"
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Siege BATTLE MASTERS RUNG And SINGE  War For Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe Class, Ratchet  (Exclusive)" on EBAY
Buy "Grimlock (Hasbro, 2012) Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Autobot T-Rex" on EBAY
Buy "Universal Studios Transformers Bumblebee Elongated Penny Coin Token" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro SDCC 2016 Transformers Evolution Soundwave Tablet Exclusive Apple iPad" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Figure and Parts Lot - Megatron Strongarm Acid Storm RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Decepticon Insecticon Kickback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Electronic Bumblebee 10" Figure Hasbro A1076 2012" on EBAY