VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie

VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie

Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 11:08pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Reviews, Digital Media News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 21,404

Now that the Transformers Movie has been seen twice by every human being on the face of the earth, the inevitable has been happening. YouTube, Video Game sites and main stream TV have taken there light hearted shots so far, but none compare to the hilarious comic stylings of Scott Ramsoomair, the creater of VGCats.com

Scott has, in the past, made a few comics involving The Transformers and how much they love the DS, including:
Ba Weep Granna
and
Pictochat

Now here's the latest comic entitled Darkest Hour. Feel free to recap all of the other hilarious web-comics of all your favorite video games and movies from VGCats.com here

Credit(s): VGCats.com, Aerynlore & Blozor

This article was last modified on Thursday, July 26th, 2007 8:18am CDT

Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (243992)
Posted by NebulanFree on July 25th, 2007 @ 11:10pm CDT
Autobots- Transform and product place!!
LOL
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244038)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 25th, 2007 @ 11:31pm CDT
NebulanFree wrote:Autobots- Transform and product place!!
LOL

That was the best part.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244059)
Posted by Dispensor on July 25th, 2007 @ 11:54pm CDT
That would have been funny, but the cats at the end ruined it for me.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244088)
Posted by King Starscream89 on July 26th, 2007 @ 12:22am CDT
Ive read VG cats for almost a year now and i must say that while its supremly humorus it makes several valid points on many of the comics that have been produced and that is very true with this comic staring a cast of 2-d humans with a cameo by the transformers.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244111)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 26th, 2007 @ 12:33am CDT
SavvasSavvinidis wrote:That would have been funny, but the cats at the end ruined it for me.

Scott really likes cats. You can tell this, as the humans in the movie ruined it for him. (presumably, it would have been saved for him if it included an all cat cast as opposed to the human cast.)
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244131)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on July 26th, 2007 @ 12:44am CDT
This makes front page news?
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244152)
Posted by Roboto750 on July 26th, 2007 @ 1:01am CDT

Agreed.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244300)
Posted by Blozor on July 26th, 2007 @ 4:16am CDT
Hm. Like I didn't post that at 7:43 AM yesterday.

I didn't even think it was newsworthy.

No FP&C for me yet again. :-(
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244413)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 26th, 2007 @ 7:14am CDT
I read his drivel of an opinion on the movie...

You know, every real person I've met who has seen the film has said nothing but positives about it. Every real person I've talked to has really enjoyed the movie.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244454)
Posted by Silver Wind on July 26th, 2007 @ 7:42am CDT
The link given in "Darkest Hour" takes you to the Seibertron forum page.

Blozor, in another forum, wrote:http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=241 (Warning: Contains Language Not Suitable For Minors.)
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244487)
Posted by Phenotype on July 26th, 2007 @ 8:07am CDT
BOO! How about a comic talking about how fvcking AWESOME the movie was?
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244495)
Posted by Insurgent on July 26th, 2007 @ 8:13am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Now that the Transformers Movie has been seen twice by every human being on the face of the earth,

NO IT HASN'T! IT IS NOT OUT ON GENERAL RELEASE HERE UNTIL TOMORROW! PLEASE STOP MAKING GENERAL COMMENTS LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT SERIOUSLY GETS ME ANGRY AND I'M SURE OTHER BRITS AS WELL!

Sorry about that, but I'm sick of this thinking everyone has seen the movie and just want to put the record straight. That is all. I will now go back into exile until I have seen it.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244497)
Posted by Outtake on July 26th, 2007 @ 8:13am CDT
What can you say.... they nailed it.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244498)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 26th, 2007 @ 8:14am CDT
Insurgent wrote:

What, you haven't downloaded it yet :P
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244633)
Posted by Windracer on July 26th, 2007 @ 9:45am CDT
Yeah, the "Transform and product place" line got me to smirk, but other than that, that comic was an epic fail. :[
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244717)
Posted by King Grimrob on July 26th, 2007 @ 10:28am CDT
funny but in its own ways true.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244752)
Posted by Blozor on July 26th, 2007 @ 11:04am CDT
Thank you. =)

Am happy now!

It's just that I usually just come here for news. It's rare that I actually have news to give before someone else has already posted it.
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244780)
Posted by Optimusizzy on July 26th, 2007 @ 11:21am CDT
Twice I already saw it 3 times
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (244814)
Posted by Cornicer on July 26th, 2007 @ 11:38am CDT
Phenotype wrote:BOO! How about a comic talking about how fvcking AWESOME the movie was?

Someone can't take a joke. :roll:
Re: VGcats.com Spoofs Transformers Movie (245011)
Posted by juushinkan on July 26th, 2007 @ 1:44pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:

I would so buy that remake.

The human use for Bumblebee got me there. Everytime I've seen that movie that end scene has me wondering what in the WORLD they're doing on the alien car. Especially with his alien car friends watching right beside him. Product placement in the movie didn't bug me at all, so that panel didn't amuse me as much as it could.

But sad Bumblebee headlights? Oh yes.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia NEW! SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - War For Cybertron Kingdom Trilogy Leader Class Megatron(Beast)" on EBAY
Buy "Series 4 MEGATRON Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2003 T-Shirt XL Optimus Prime vs. Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Deluxe Chromia Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot New MIB Betatron Combiner Scattorshot " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime, MIB" on EBAY