Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform

Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 4:50pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 79,216

The garage kit maker Renderform was hard at work, and he certainly didn't disappoint at the Victoria Toy Fair this Sunday! Multiple add-ons were on display, including the to be released RF-006 Bumblebee heads. Also shown was the upgrade to Takara Dark of the Moon Vortex, a new 'Wrecker' head for Grappel and new guns for any Rodimus. Renderform will also be making missiles for Universe Ravage and Shattered Glass Ravage. Seeker fans will be happy, as Renderform is dishing out new null-rays! My favorite from the show are the upcoming Decepticon/Autobot logo Shields and Swords. Check out all the fun below!

47 photos will be in Renderform's gallery in the event page, which will be updated later.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Blurrz

This article was last modified on Sunday, October 16th, 2011 5:04pm CDT

Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301235)
Posted by Mkall on October 16th, 2011 @ 5:04pm CDT
At first, I though that Grapple didn't need a new head.

Then I saw the truth...

I will buy everything shown here with no remorse.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301242)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 16th, 2011 @ 5:11pm CDT
Same here. I can't wait for the the rest of RF-006, and a full set of seeker null rays, in every color, for every single seeker. $$$$$
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301248)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on October 16th, 2011 @ 5:31pm CDT
those null rays are a bit oversized imo. Too long. Those shields and swords are pretty cool though.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301262)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 16th, 2011 @ 5:46pm CDT
Definitely need the Ravage weapons(both styles), the Decepticon sword/shield set, and Nullrays.

Probably also the Rodimus guns.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301281)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 16th, 2011 @ 6:09pm CDT
Loving Goldbug, Bumper, and Hubcap…especially Bumper.

The null rays look good but I do believe they are a little long.

I have no need for the Erector really but the Hot Rod weapons look great. I am also really liking the sword and shields.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301283)
Posted by Blurrz on October 16th, 2011 @ 6:11pm CDT
Oh, that's supposed to be Erector?

*whistle*

I must have misheard Renderform lolol!
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301287)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 16th, 2011 @ 6:14pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Oh, that's supposed to be Erector?

*whistle*

I must have misheard Renderform lolol!

Hahaha ;) I'm still hoping he finds a way to put it on the TRU Mudflap figure.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301301)
Posted by Nemesor on October 16th, 2011 @ 6:36pm CDT

That said, the Melee weapons and energy shields are sweet, and hopefully I'll be able to get some, they remind me of the Brutes from WFC. Also, Bumper and Vortex heads are a must-have.

Pretty dang impressive despite my own reservations, it has to be said.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301315)
Posted by Heavy B on October 16th, 2011 @ 6:57pm CDT
MUST TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301341)
Posted by Blackstreak on October 16th, 2011 @ 7:34pm CDT
I would defintiely go for the Hot Rod guns, Ravage missiles, and seeker null rays.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301369)
Posted by GetRightRobot on October 16th, 2011 @ 8:51pm CDT
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301399)
Posted by Rated X on October 16th, 2011 @ 10:05pm CDT
I love all this guys stuff. I just wish he would make it more available for people who want to buy it a year later. I got over 30 different seekers so I dont know if Im gonna jump on the null rays. Unless he makes them for Sunstorm, The Rainmakers, Purple clone, etc. But I dont think he will go that far. And exactly who is the new Grappel head supposed to be ???
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301400)
Posted by mattyc1007 on October 16th, 2011 @ 10:05pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

I want that burger, how much?

It looks like pacman ;)

Ontopic, digging the bee head molds :)
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301446)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 17th, 2011 @ 12:03am CDT
Rated X wrote: And exactly who is the new Grappel head supposed to be ???

amcgrath929 wrote: Erector
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301460)
Posted by Joetx on October 17th, 2011 @ 12:34am CDT
I'm surprised neither Takara nor Hasbro ever thought of using either the Autobot or Deception sigils are shields. The idea was just underneath their noses.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301533)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 17th, 2011 @ 7:58am CDT
Love Venksta's work, but with all the stuff coming out I'm gonna have to be picky.

No to Erector, Vortex head (I don't own that toy), Hubcap.

Yes to Bumper, Ravage+SG Ravage missiles, pick and choose on Seeker armaments, Hot Rod guns, and Hound gun.

Maybe on the sword and shields.

Shit's gonna get real expensive in 2012!!
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301556)
Posted by rpetras on October 17th, 2011 @ 9:50am CDT

I customized a few for the Screamer and Skywarp, but I still need them for the rest of the guys.

I'd rather buy them than have to build them.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301563)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 17th, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT
rpetras wrote:I've been waiting a while for someone to do decent Null Rays for the seekers, but these are still too big.

I'd rather buy them than have to build them.

You can also use the original null rays from any of the G1 seekers. They fit. I "had" them on Screamer. They looked good, but when standing next to SW and TC, they look small. Like the other two guys had more firepower and I can't have them showing up Starscream. ;)
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301605)
Posted by DMSL on October 17th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
I already ordered the G1 Goldbug head kit for United Bee and i don't regret it, it looks brilliant.

The other stuff looks ok but not my cup of tea.

What i would like to see is a weapon kit for DOTM Roadbuster. I.e. snap-on armor and 3 guns for on the front of his carmode. In botmode the snap-on armor can become a backpack, the side guns can become like jet thrusters and the middle bumper gun could form a rifle.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Renderform (1301728)
Posted by Venksta on October 17th, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
For those wanting the RFX-001 orange and red axes for the Knight Morpher Commander, along with the Sword and Shield sets, Hound gun, and HotRod guns, they will be available tomorrow night for ordering. The RFX-001 axes are limited to 150 each for orange and red. The other sets will have a limited amount available for Tuesday. I'll have more available next month, after the Goldbug kits finish shipping out.

Nemesor wrote:Renderform's missed a trick with the null rays IMO. My biggest issue with the standard ones is that they are too big, they inhibit arm posability. Renderform's made them even bigger. They look nice, but I won't be buying any.

For the "Super Nullifier"s shown above, I had a vision for a certain look, and am totally happy with how they turned out. I wanted my Starscream to have something powerful, but sort of sleek for his main weapon. I know people have wanted smaller nullrays, and there are actually quite a lot of alternatives available online, that have been around for awhile. Theres at least a couple you can get on Shapeways, and some customizers who make their own resin casted versions. So if anyone wants to replace the stock nullrays on their seekers, and wants a smaller design, you have a lot of options. :)

GetRightRobot wrote:I hope these upgrades are in box set. Honestly, I just cannot stand Renderforms ordering process. Some of these seem unnecessary or even unwanted. I have all the figures these upgrades are displayed with, if they come in a set, sweet, I'll buy, but I'm not jumping through hoops anymore for Venksta's stuff, even though it is a good product. Well, maybe for the Ravage missles, they are very nice.

You'd be surprised by how many people contact me and ask to make a ton of stuff. You might not need any of the new items I created, but there are a lot of people who have been wanting them. I just make what I want for myself, and if I feel producing the items, won't be too difficult, I make them available to others who might enjoy my work.

The easiest solution for ordering would be for me to sell directly to online retailers. But considering my prices are basically whole sale, you'd be paying double or more through the stores. If people would be ok with better process of ordering and paying more, I will gladly take up all the offers I've gotten from online retailers to carry my stuff. It also gives me less work to deal with customer service and processing orders myself. :)

Or I can make it more hard work for myself and offer them directly for cheap. :-?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY