Monday, August 28th, 2017 12:02pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 24,701

Courtesy of Facebook page Autobase Aichi, we have two mirrored clips of adverts for Transformers: The Last Knight's 'simplified' toylines: the smaller, packed full of electronics Allspark Tech and Turbochangers - specifically, we're looking at the massive Mega One Step changer Dragonstorm. Check out both video ads below, and rejoice in the mouthful of a toy that the latter figure brings to the voiceover!

Credit(s): Autobase Aichi

Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907044)
Posted by WreckerJack on August 28th, 2017 @ 1:15pm CDT
If you are a fan of Tiny Turbo Changers you will be happy to know that Target.com is selling Reveal the Shield Tiny Turbo Changers. This 3 pack features Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Steelbane. Each figure stands about 1.5 inches tall and has red reveal camo. The 8 revealer weapons included in the set uncover hidden images in their armor.

Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907135)
Posted by CobraKai on August 28th, 2017 @ 6:43pm CDT
Wow! The all spark video had something The Last Knight didn't have.... AN OPTIMUS PRIME TRANSFORMATION!!!
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907175)
Posted by grouchy_smurf on August 28th, 2017 @ 11:12pm CDT
Hey All,

Newcomer here. I've recently won one of the Limited Edition Gold Chromed TLK Voyager Optimus Prime from a contest campaign here in Malaysia which was also posted here on Seibertron.com before;

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... est/38336/

20170829_114301.jpg

20170829_114042.jpg

If I may ask, what are your estimates on the market value for this one compared to the previous lucky draw figures you've seen before?
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907181)
Posted by Qwan on August 29th, 2017 @ 12:06am CDT
grouchy_smurf wrote:Hey All,

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... est/38336/

[snip]

While I can't give you a certain value estimate, I can say welcome and congratulations! Quite the splash to be making for your first post, eh? :lol:

Checking eBay though and with my limited (heh) knowledge of limited editions and the like, it seems like it'd be worth a good many times the toy's regular value if kept in perfect condition. And then of course, the older a figure is the more it tends to become worth, so over time I wouldn't be surprised if the value only increased from here. But of course, the only value that really matters is how much it's worth to you, and if I were in your position I'd be very proud. That is one pretty Prime ;)
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907186)
Posted by EunuchRon on August 29th, 2017 @ 12:31am CDT
I wouldn't part with that!
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907223)
Posted by william-james88 on August 29th, 2017 @ 8:45am CDT
Many seem to be having difficulty finding the wave 2 deluxes from the movie in the US. Well, fellow Seibertronian MegaX Master has been finding them at Walmart in the US so those who have yet to see them should be seeing them soon. If you do find them in your area (or have seen them) please let other fans know in our sightings forum and sightings section.

Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907228)
Posted by Quantum Surge on August 29th, 2017 @ 8:59am CDT
Part of me wants to buy two Drifts. One to make more screen accurate, and another for a potential DOTM Soundwave custom.
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907231)
Posted by shajaki on August 29th, 2017 @ 9:06am CDT
Damn really??! I've had Wave 2 for like 2 months 8-}
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907234)
Posted by Solrac333 on August 29th, 2017 @ 9:14am CDT
shajaki wrote:Damn really??! I've had Wave 2 for like 2 months 8-}

Nothing but wave 1 figures shelfwarming ALL of the Walmarts, Targets, and TRU's in my area. Haven't seen any other waves at all.
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907235)
Posted by william-james88 on August 29th, 2017 @ 9:16am CDT
shajaki wrote:Damn really??! I've had Wave 2 for like 2 months 8-}

Yeah, thats the universe trying to give us something extra for the prices going from 20-30 for us.
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907237)
Posted by Evil Eye on August 29th, 2017 @ 9:20am CDT
I've only seen wave 1 stuff clogging shelves at my local stores. Lots and lots of Slash and Berserker (the latter of which I kiiiinda want to get, but for those prices...maybe not).
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907240)
Posted by Cobotron on August 29th, 2017 @ 9:47am CDT
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907245)
Posted by Kurona on August 29th, 2017 @ 9:55am CDT
On the bright side, if they're shelfwarming, they should go down to decent prices eventually!

... instead of the Wave 3 stuff we'd love and want on sale.
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907246)
Posted by Autobot N on August 29th, 2017 @ 9:55am CDT
Cobotron wrote:I'm not too actively seeking these figs, but it's down right shameful how much wave 1 stuff is just, hangin' around. Both at Walmart and Target.
This reminds me of when the AOE toyline came out. The shelfwarming around my area was so bad that it extended into CW, which didn't even get to saturate until around June thanks to all of the AOE stuff.
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907247)
Posted by Kurona on August 29th, 2017 @ 9:58am CDT
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907250)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 29th, 2017 @ 10:14am CDT
STILL nothing but Wave 1 TLK and Wave 3 Titans Return at my nearest Toys R Us/The Entertainer in Cambridge, England. Argos still the only place that had Wave 2 figures (and even then they have Drift misnamed as Sideswipe in the catalogue). Good thing I already got Deluxe Sqweeks and voyager Megatron from other sources many, many months ago now or I'd really be pissed off.
And still only wave 1 Tiny Turbo Changers. I want tiny Sqweeks from Wave 2 dammit.
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907259)
Posted by kurthy on August 29th, 2017 @ 10:33am CDT
Autobot N wrote:

I never saw Leader class CW at Target because the shelf was stuffed with AOE leader grimlock. Who knows if I will ever see Voyager nitro because it is stuffed with TLK Voyager grimlock.
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907274)
Posted by william-james88 on August 29th, 2017 @ 11:16am CDT
Kurona wrote:I was still seeing AoE stuff last year alongside TR wave 2 and the Scorponok RiD wave. So many rippersnapper Grimlocks... So many...

Oh man that Scorponok wave. I dont know why that one is so resilient but I still see it at my TRUs, even though they have moved past onto later waves.

Well good luck to you all on your TLK hunts!
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907296)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on August 29th, 2017 @ 12:47pm CDT
I stopped by 4 stores today, 2 TRU, 1 Walmart and 1 Target. I saw a sum total of 47 Grimlocks. So, maybe next year for Nitro?
Re: Video Ads for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech and Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm (1907300)
Posted by Quantum Surge on August 29th, 2017 @ 1:04pm CDT
My Walmart has the Leader Optimus repaint, I love the Voyager of this year, but part of me still wants an AOE Leader Prime, even if the mold kind of sucks.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Barricade Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "????  NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy “STARSCREAM” Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Sealed MISB MOSC Voyager War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Decepticon Shockwave Sealed MISB Leader War for Cybertron Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sideswipe Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY