Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set

Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set

Tuesday, October 30th, 2018 8:19pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 13,561

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to Youtube reviewerTFA1024 - The Transformers Addict, we have a new video review to share with you today, this time for the newly released Rebekahs Garage Bumblebee set! This set features another use of the original Studio Series 1976 Camaro Bumblebee figure, minus some paint apps in the feet and car mode, but now with a bunch of customizable parts and a crap load of stickers to decorate your figure to your specifications! It also comes with a figurine of Charlie from the new Bumblebee movie, albeit with a different hair style.

This figure is currently available for Pre-order on Entertainment Earth for $29.99, and is due out next month.

Check out the video review below, and let us know if you intend to pick this figure up in the comments section below!

Credit(s): TFA1024 - The Transformers Addict on Youtube


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991820)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on October 30th, 2018 @ 8:35pm CDT
I still plan on getting these 3. Barricade is obviously gonna be in the movie one display, Sideswipe was a favorite of mine in the RotF line, so getting a figure that can stand is nice, and I think the new Bee might go to my Generations display to serve as Bulkhead
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991822)
Posted by Spider5800 on October 30th, 2018 @ 8:40pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:
Spider5800 wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Just found out that Berserker and Crowbar's heads can't be swapped without modification. Crowbar's ball joint neck is too small for Berserker's head, so there goes the plan of doing a headswap when I get Crankcase. :(


Why would you bother? As far as I can tell, the only difference between Crankcase and Berserker's movie models is the later has a red X on his chest. If you already have a second Berserker for the head, couldn't you just paint over the X and be done with it? Cause Hasbro's SS Crankcase is a joke.

They also have different types of legs, also, Crankcase has longer dreads


They're literally the same character model, just a few minor pieces and color differences between them.

ImageImage

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Crankcase_(DOTM)
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Berserker

Are you thinking of Crowbar, who has the longer dreads (and whose toy they are using to make Crankcase, for some reason)?

Image

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Crowbar

What really confuses me is, there IS a character who has the same character model as Crowbar, Dreadbot from TLK. That would require some remolding for the vehicle parts, but it would make a heck of a lot more sense than trying to make him Crankcase.
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991828)
Posted by Ig89ninja on October 30th, 2018 @ 9:19pm CDT
Spider5800 wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:
Spider5800 wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Just found out that Berserker and Crowbar's heads can't be swapped without modification. Crowbar's ball joint neck is too small for Berserker's head, so there goes the plan of doing a headswap when I get Crankcase. :(


Why would you bother? As far as I can tell, the only difference between Crankcase and Berserker's movie models is the later has a red X on his chest. If you already have a second Berserker for the head, couldn't you just paint over the X and be done with it? Cause Hasbro's SS Crankcase is a joke.

They also have different types of legs, also, Crankcase has longer dreads


They're literally the same character model, just a few minor pieces and color differences between them.

ImageImage

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Crankcase_(DOTM)
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Berserker

Are you thinking of Crowbar, who has the longer dreads (and whose toy they are using to make Crankcase, for some reason)?

Image

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Crowbar

What really confuses me is, there IS a character who has the same character model as Crowbar, Dreadbot from TLK. That would require some remolding for the vehicle parts, but it would make a heck of a lot more sense than trying to make him Crankcase.

Crap, I WAS thinking about Crowbar, stupid “C” names! :HEADHURTS:
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991829)
Posted by Ig89ninja on October 30th, 2018 @ 9:20pm CDT
Double posted by mistake
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991834)
Posted by william-james88 on October 30th, 2018 @ 10:27pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:You Canadians always get the best things!

Yeah! Why is that? I mean, I’m pretty sure Hasbro’s main headquarters is in Rhode Island, why aren’t they the first? :-?

They were the first, Hasbro got them first and sold them to the US first. We wrote an article about it:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... hop/42294/

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:What about non exclusive drift and hightower?


Is there a non-exclusive Drift?


Yes

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07DJYJJML ... rtron0c-22
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991836)
Posted by Lucky Logician on October 30th, 2018 @ 10:55pm CDT
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Crankcase_(DOTM)
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Berserker
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Crowbar

Yeah.... I don't mean to be racist, but all those 'cons look alike to me. ;)

Clearly some people in charge wanted to make a Predator (Yautja) / Transformer hybrid. And they were so pleased with themselves, that they repeated it twice more.
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991850)
Posted by Evil Eye on October 31st, 2018 @ 6:07am CDT
IIRC the final movie models of the Dreads had the same bodies (Hatchet aside obviously) but with different heads. The concept art gave them subtle differences in bodies.

I'll probably just get Berserker and Crowbar, the decos match on them well enough.
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991900)
Posted by Flashwave on October 31st, 2018 @ 2:52pm CDT
So, I was more into this toy of WWII Bee until I saw his chest plate just sorta chilling under the car... is that supposed to be something? Minesweeper or tranny armor?
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991928)
Posted by Dominus Prime on October 31st, 2018 @ 4:52pm CDT
I'll wait till toyworld releases their take on ww2 bee and bulldog
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991966)
Posted by Blitzwing is bae on October 31st, 2018 @ 10:22pm CDT
Dang boi he thicc :HEADHURTS:
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991976)
Posted by noctorro on November 1st, 2018 @ 2:00am CDT
@Blitzwing hahahaha

I like the tank with the treads all over.
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991977)
Posted by Emerje on November 1st, 2018 @ 3:54am CDT
Flashwave wrote:So, I was more into this toy of WWII Bee until I saw his chest plate just sorta chilling under the car... is that supposed to be something? Minesweeper or tranny armor?

I don't know what that's supposed to be, but that's not his chest, it's the back of his feet

Image
Image

compare the ridges on the sides of it to the ridges on the sides of his feet and you can see the rounded corner on his heels.

Image

Emerje
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991978)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 1st, 2018 @ 3:59am CDT
Emerje wrote:
Flashwave wrote:So, I was more into this toy of WWII Bee until I saw his chest plate just sorta chilling under the car... is that supposed to be something? Minesweeper or tranny armor?

I don't know what that's supposed to be, but that's not his chest, it's the back of his feet

Emerje


For what they are, Bayformers MUST cheat. It's not a new thing and they have no choice.
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1991982)
Posted by Emerje on November 1st, 2018 @ 5:15am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Flashwave wrote:So, I was more into this toy of WWII Bee until I saw his chest plate just sorta chilling under the car... is that supposed to be something? Minesweeper or tranny armor?

I don't know what that's supposed to be, but that's not his chest, it's the back of his feet

Emerje


For what they are, Bayformers MUST cheat. It's not a new thing and they have no choice.

We don't usually see that level of cheating outside of jets. Most land vehicles tend to be a little cleaner underneath. It's like they needed to give him a bit of height so they made big feet that couldn't fit underneath properly.

Emerje
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1992000)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 1st, 2018 @ 6:51am CDT
Emerje wrote:We don't usually see that level of cheating outside of jets. Most land vehicles tend to be a little cleaner underneath. It's like they needed to give him a bit of height so they made big feet that couldn't fit underneath properly.

Emerje


Oh. Now I see what you were talking about.
Ew.
They could have at least tried to hide it as a bumper.
#-o
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1992032)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 1st, 2018 @ 12:13pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Flashwave wrote:So, I was more into this toy of WWII Bee until I saw his chest plate just sorta chilling under the car... is that supposed to be something? Minesweeper or tranny armor?

I don't know what that's supposed to be, but that's not his chest, it's the back of his feet

Emerje


For what they are, Bayformers MUST cheat. It's not a new thing and they have no choice.

We don't usually see that level of cheating outside of jets. Most land vehicles tend to be a little cleaner underneath. It's like they needed to give him a bit of height so they made big feet that couldn't fit underneath properly.

Emerje


I've taken a look at some images of the vehicle he's based on, the Humber Light Reconnaissance Car, and at least one liberty is taken, with the chassis or suspension sticking out a bit too far underneath. All for the sake of heels I suppose.
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1992035)
Posted by william-james88 on November 1st, 2018 @ 12:20pm CDT
I still dont see how thats the back of his feet. I dont doubt anyone, I just dont see what others are seeing as easily.
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1992036)
Posted by william-james88 on November 1st, 2018 @ 12:25pm CDT
Taiwanese reviewer Kevin Liu got his hands on a Transfomers Studio Series 22 deluxe Dropkick. In the video, we can view the transformation of a helicopter into a robot. While Dropkick is a triple changer in the film, the toy only converts into a helicopter. And while there is a Studio Series Shatter coming out which only has a car mode, we are currently unaware of any further releases of either Dropkick with a car alt mode or Shatter with a jet alt mode. This toy comes from the final wave of the wave 4 of the Studio Series line and should be at retail soon. The fullw ave contents are below and as you can see, it will not be hard to find Dropkick.

DELUXE JAZZ x1
DELUXE BUMBLEBEE x2
DELUXE RATCHET x1
DELUXE DROPKICK x3
DELUXE KSI SENTRY x1

Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1992046)
Posted by Stryker P28 on November 1st, 2018 @ 2:29pm CDT
with that really light blue almost white he makes a good battleslash
Re: Video Review for Transformers Studio Series Rebekahs Garage Set (1992073)
Posted by Seibertron on November 1st, 2018 @ 4:38pm CDT
Thought I'd share a few pictures of Shadow Raider and Lockdown with parts swapped so you end up with Blazing Lockdown and Night Ops Lockdown (or whatever names you want to call them).

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG Wave 2 Acid Storm Toxic Terror RT T01" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY