Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner

Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner

Saturday, July 29th, 2017 11:37pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 18,002

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Youtube Transformer Reviewer Cheftron, (who has been a front page regular as of late because of his early looks at figures), has recently posted a video focusing on the new Transformers The Last Knight Combiner Infernocus! This is our best look yet at the gestalt, who's limbs come from the Transformers Prime Abominus toy, and features a brand new center robot to form the chest. This figure has flown considerably more under the radar compared to other recent movie figures, with very few in-hand images and sightings, so this review is a great resource to help decide if you want to pick him up when he hits retail in the coming weeks. Check it out below!

Credit(s): Cheftron


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900717)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 30th, 2017 @ 12:48am CDT
Honestly he's one of the only figures I'm hunting ATM.
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900728)
Posted by Burn on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:12am CDT
He was at my TRU today, but I'll be damned if I'm paying TRU's price for him.

Anyhoo ... onto old mate Megatron.

When this guy was unveiled, I wanted ... wanted wanted wanted.

Now I have.

And now he has a new name.

Captain Floppy Legs.

While the flame thrower is a fantastic addition, it tends to make that side of the body heavy, combine with a weaker hip on the same side, posing him gets difficult.

Guess I'll just have to steal the GF's nail varnish ...
(No comment about the alt mode, have yet to transform him)
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900729)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:13am CDT
Burn wrote:He was at my TRU today, but I'll be damned if I'm paying TRU's price for him.

Anyhoo ... onto old mate Megatron.

When this guy was unveiled, I wanted ... wanted wanted wanted.

Now I have.

And now he has a new name.

Captain Floppy Legs.

While the flame thrower is a fantastic addition, it tends to make that side of the body heavy, combine with a weaker hip on the same side, posing him gets difficult.

Guess I'll just have to steal the GF's nail varnish ...
(No comment about the alt mode, have yet to transform him)


Make sure the shoulder ball bars are correct. My dreadwing has two right ones.
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900732)
Posted by Va'al on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:53am CDT
Mexican toy collector Alex Buentello, via his Instagram account, has shared images of the upcoming new mold for deluxe Bumblebee in the Transformers: The Last Knight toyline! The new deluxe adds some spike wings to the car door ones, comes with the arm cannon, and is still part of the Premier Edition branding. Check it out below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900735)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on July 30th, 2017 @ 4:01am CDT
Agh, I can't wait for this guy to hit shelves. He looks amazing. I just need him and the deluxe Hot Rod (and maybe Cogman), then once I ship my Pile of Loot with Scorn and Nitro Zeus I'll have everyone I'm looking for out of the movie lineup. I managed to track down a voyager Megatron last week (finally) and I honestly haven't been so impressed with a Transformer in a couple months. The transformation is super smooth and fun, doesn't get in its own way and mine has all tight joints, also a first for me in a few months.
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900736)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 4:06am CDT
Need!

:)
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900740)
Posted by Przemo24Pl on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:06am CDT
I want him
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900741)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:09am CDT
It's amazing, but the head looks off somehow...

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900743)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:48am CDT
Rainmaker wrote:It's amazing, but the head looks off somehow...

:MAXIMAL:



I think it looks fine but maybe you can swap it for one of the many, many, many other Bumblebee figure's heads? :P
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900745)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on July 30th, 2017 @ 6:18am CDT
I really hope this guy gets over to the UK soon, he looks so good. I picked up the original Abominus mold from a car boot sale a few years back and was impressed, and this guy just seems to amend all my previous nitpicks with the old guy. Can't wait!
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900754)
Posted by Burn on July 30th, 2017 @ 7:34am CDT
Transformed Megatron.

Started off with the instructions, decided to toss them aside because trying to read anything printed in those colours on that background is near impossible for me.

He's pretty easy to figure out though. But you have to do a lot of small/minor adjustments to make sure everything lines up perfectly to lock together.

His nose cone doesn't want to stay locked in place all the time. That takes a bit of wrangling to get things to lock in. As do the wings to the legs.

Once transformed ... he's quite possibly the largest transformer jet, not just the wingspan, but the length as well. He's a mish mash though. In some spots, lots of detail, very much a jet ... others, you can clearly see robot parts.

He's a good figure, and definitely better than his voyager version. But if they were to put Masterpiece level effort into him, he could be the greatest Megatron figure ever.
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900773)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 30th, 2017 @ 9:45am CDT
Yeah, that Bumblebee still looks awesome, I can't wait to add him to my collection. It'll probably be a while though, I haven't even found the wave 2 deluxes in stores yet.
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900797)
Posted by Bradimus on July 30th, 2017 @ 11:52am CDT
I've haven't gotten anything since DotM and that was mostly cyberverse so this Bumblebee excites me because it looks like they corrected so many of the little issues with the previous versions. However I don't understand why Hasbro doesn't give Bee the transformable battle mask head they created for Battle Blades Bumblebee. That little minor issue may be the one thing that keeps me from getting this figure which otherwise would become my definitive Bumblebee. :(

Also, where is his hammer?
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900823)
Posted by Przemo24Pl on July 30th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CDT
when he will be avaible to buy
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900826)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:07pm CDT
Bradimus wrote:
Also, where is his hammer?


Unfortunately he doesn't come with one. I'm sure a third party will have one soon, there's already one for the masterpiece figure.

In the meantime, here's a hastily photoshopped version of what this Bee would look like with the hammer (with an appropriately epic background, of course.)
TLK Bee Poster.jpg
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900828)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:10pm CDT
That is a nice photoshop. Will have to get that backdrop printed out and stuck on the shelf behind Bee when he is released and purchased by the me.
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900835)
Posted by T_Donor66 on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:56pm CDT
Burn wrote:Transformed Megatron.

Started off with the instructions, decided to toss them aside because trying to read anything printed in those colours on that background is near impossible for me.

He's pretty easy to figure out though. But you have to do a lot of small/minor adjustments to make sure everything lines up perfectly to lock together.

His nose cone doesn't want to stay locked in place all the time. That takes a bit of wrangling to get things to lock in. As do the wings to the legs.

Once transformed ... he's quite possibly the largest transformer jet, not just the wingspan, but the length as well. He's a mish mash though. In some spots, lots of detail, very much a jet ... others, you can clearly see robot parts.

He's a good figure, and definitely better than his voyager version. But if they were to put Masterpiece level effort into him, he could be the greatest Megatron figure ever.


Gotta disagree on that one. Voyager Megatron, imo, has better proportions, less kibble, and a wayyy better fusion cannon. Just my opinion though.
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900836)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on July 30th, 2017 @ 3:01pm CDT
T_Donor66 wrote:
Burn wrote:Transformed Megatron.

Started off with the instructions, decided to toss them aside because trying to read anything printed in those colours on that background is near impossible for me.

He's pretty easy to figure out though. But you have to do a lot of small/minor adjustments to make sure everything lines up perfectly to lock together.

His nose cone doesn't want to stay locked in place all the time. That takes a bit of wrangling to get things to lock in. As do the wings to the legs.

Once transformed ... he's quite possibly the largest transformer jet, not just the wingspan, but the length as well. He's a mish mash though. In some spots, lots of detail, very much a jet ... others, you can clearly see robot parts.

He's a good figure, and definitely better than his voyager version. But if they were to put Masterpiece level effort into him, he could be the greatest Megatron figure ever.


Gotta disagree on that one. Voyager Megatron, imo, has better proportions, less kibble, and a wayyy better fusion cannon. Just my opinion though.


don't forget the...cough**oversized Wei Jiang Voyager**cough :WHISTLE:
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900838)
Posted by Quantum Surge on July 30th, 2017 @ 3:14pm CDT
I have a feeling that the potential 2018 Bee might take engineering cues from this Bee. Still, this figure should have been released, and the re/depaint of the AOE mold should have been used for any store as an exclusive.
Re: Video Review for Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1900844)
Posted by Burn on July 30th, 2017 @ 3:53pm CDT
T_Donor66 wrote:Gotta disagree on that one. Voyager Megatron, imo, has better proportions, less kibble, and a wayyy better fusion cannon. Just my opinion though.

I found the jet mode to be severely lacking in ... something. I don't know what it was exactly but once I transformed him I was left disappointed.

Both voyager and leader are still impressive figures though.

And Stewie, as I've said to others I will say to you, keep 3P discussions OUT of the official threads.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
Twincast / Podcast #268:
"Call Me 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl Nearly Complete 1984" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron HOUND  Deluxe Class" on EBAY