Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm

Transformers News: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm

Saturday, October 6th, 2018 8:43AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 11,964

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Part of wave 2 of the toyline associated with the new animated series Transformers: Cyberverse, one of the Seeker molds that have been released is the background character Acid Storm - which uses the same mold as the warrior class Starscream, just in bright green and yellow.

Fellow Seibertronian chuckdawg1999 has shared his review of the figure, which we have embedded below for you all to take a look - find out more, and let us know your thoughts in the Energon Pub discussion boards!

Acid Storm is a repaint of Warrior Class Starscream. If you liked Starscream, you're probably me; for the rest of you, it's nice to see the more fringe members of the Seekers getting a little attention.


Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988060)
Posted by Z3ROhour on October 7th, 2018 @ 12:01pm CDT
i gotta review for ya
ITS GARBAGE

admittedly
less garbage than Starscream
if only for its uniformity of color
in vehicle-mode

but
garbage, non the less

thank you :HASBRO:
u give with one hand
(SIEGE, STUDIO, BUMBLEBEE)
and
crap in the other

;)^
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988061)
Posted by Z3ROhour on October 7th, 2018 @ 12:04pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Has anyone else mentioned the fact that Warrior class figures don't have any ties inside the packaging? No need for plastic nips!


Oh yeah, when unpacking my first one, Starscream, I was pleasantely surprized.

maybe :HASBRO: realizes that they are so bad
they don't care if people shoplift em.

:roll:
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988064)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 7th, 2018 @ 12:47pm CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Has anyone else mentioned the fact that Warrior class figures don't have any ties inside the packaging? No need for plastic nips!


Oh yeah, when unpacking my first one, Starscream, I was pleasantely surprized.

maybe :HASBRO: realizes that they are so bad
they don't care if people shoplift em.

:roll:


People will shoplift ANYTHING. Serously, it's pathetic. Just look at the toy section in any Winners or Marshall. And the worst thing is those destroyed packages with missing parts still sell at full price. Be cause reasons.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988207)
Posted by adamage1 on October 8th, 2018 @ 5:18pm CDT
It’s kind of shocking how awful this line is. RID looks like a masterpiece line by comparison. Hollow, limited-to-almost-no articulation, gimmicks that intrude on transformation and cause floppiness on various parts, goofy or just plain bad designs, all at exorbitant price points. The excuse that these are aimed at children doesn’t fly either, as it can’t be justified with these price points. I certainly wouldn’t lay that kind of money down on such poorly made toys for any child I know. Hopefully this line fades away fast. At least WfC: Siege looks like a home run in almost every respect.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988229)
Posted by william-james88 on October 8th, 2018 @ 7:58pm CDT
adamage1 wrote:It’s kind of shocking how awful this line is. RID looks like a masterpiece line by comparison. Hollow, limited-to-almost-no articulation, gimmicks that intrude on transformation and cause floppiness on various parts, goofy or just plain bad designs, all at exorbitant price points. The excuse that these are aimed at children doesn’t fly either, as it can’t be justified with these price points. I certainly wouldn’t lay that kind of money down on such poorly made toys for any child I know. Hopefully this line fades away fast. At least WfC: Siege looks like a home run in almost every respect.

I agreevwith a few points but The price point argument is nonsense since the leaders in Cyberverse cost the same as Seige voyagers.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988232)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 8th, 2018 @ 8:08pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I agreevwith a few points but The price point argument is nonsense since the leaders in Cyberverse cost the same as Seige voyagers.


And the same price as the latest wave of PotP voyagers... Because reasons.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988254)
Posted by adamage1 on October 8th, 2018 @ 10:11pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
adamage1 wrote:It’s kind of shocking how awful this line is. RID looks like a masterpiece line by comparison. Hollow, limited-to-almost-no articulation, gimmicks that intrude on transformation and cause floppiness on various parts, goofy or just plain bad designs, all at exorbitant price points. The excuse that these are aimed at children doesn’t fly either, as it can’t be justified with these price points. I certainly wouldn’t lay that kind of money down on such poorly made toys for any child I know. Hopefully this line fades away fast. At least WfC: Siege looks like a home run in almost every respect.

I agreevwith a few points but The price point argument is nonsense since the leaders in Cyberverse cost the same as Seige voyagers.

I am saying that price point is still too much. Every one of these figures is far overpriced for what you get.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988257)
Posted by william-james88 on October 8th, 2018 @ 10:30pm CDT
adamage1 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
adamage1 wrote:It’s kind of shocking how awful this line is. RID looks like a masterpiece line by comparison. Hollow, limited-to-almost-no articulation, gimmicks that intrude on transformation and cause floppiness on various parts, goofy or just plain bad designs, all at exorbitant price points. The excuse that these are aimed at children doesn’t fly either, as it can’t be justified with these price points. I certainly wouldn’t lay that kind of money down on such poorly made toys for any child I know. Hopefully this line fades away fast. At least WfC: Siege looks like a home run in almost every respect.

I agreevwith a few points but The price point argument is nonsense since the leaders in Cyberverse cost the same as Seige voyagers.

I am saying that price point is still too much. Every one of these figures is far overpriced for what you get.


And I am saying that its not, at least for the Ultimate class. The megatron in the pic below is only $30

Image

$50 for a voyager sized Siege Shockwave (which is what we are getting) is a much bigger rip off by comparison.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988377)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 9th, 2018 @ 5:50pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:$50 for a voyager sized Siege Shockwave (which is what we are getting) is a much bigger rip off by comparison.


Wait... WHAT?
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988402)
Posted by william-james88 on October 9th, 2018 @ 8:04pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:$50 for a voyager sized Siege Shockwave (which is what we are getting) is a much bigger rip off by comparison.


Wait... WHAT?

Yup, Seige shockwave is a voyager sized bot who will be sold at leader price due to extra accessories. That means 50$ usd fot voyager shockwave, or 70$ CAD

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ore/42207/
Re: Video Review of Transformers Cyberverse Warrior class Acid Storm (1988407)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 9th, 2018 @ 8:21pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:$50 for a voyager sized Siege Shockwave (which is what we are getting) is a much bigger rip off by comparison.


Wait... WHAT?

Yup, Seige shockwave is a voyager sized bot who will be sold at leader price due to extra accessories. That means 50$ usd fot voyager shockwave, or 70$ CAD

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ore/42207/


Hmmm.... To be fair, it's like having a voyager Optimus Prime with a fully transformable trailer. I'll take the wait and see approach before casting my final jujement.


But as for Cyberverse, appart the voyager priced "leaders", this line suck mighty ass.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
Twincast / Podcast #209:
"Under Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers BotCon 2015 Waruder Paralyzer Buzzer MIB MISB new sealed white tfcc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2015 Waruder Storm Rider Crusher MIB MISB new red blue tfcc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars 1996 Basic Class Optimus Primal Bat body for parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS POSTER : DECEPTICONS G1 27" x 39.5" SUPER RARE! Pat Lee Dreamwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS POSTER : AUTOBOTS G1 27" x 39.5" SUPER RARE! Pat Lee Dreamwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 #1 Volume 1 AUTOBOTS (1st Print) Dreamwave Signed by PAT LEE!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 3 POSTER SET! STARSREAM, SOUNDWAVE & DINOBOTS! Deamwave Pat Lee!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 #1 Volume 1 (1st Print) DECEPTICONS Comic Signed by PAT LEE!" on EBAY