Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus

Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus

Friday, June 29th, 2018 1:57am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 15,483

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

In other Transformers: Power of the Primes news - or is that Prime Wars for this set - we now also have, in addition to the in-hand images we have reported on previously here, a video review of the recently officially surfaced Blast Off deluxe figure with Prime Master Megatronus, courtesy of chuckdawg1999. You can check it out below!

Well, color me surprised. I thought Hasbro would never release the Takara version of Blast Off in a more G1 shuttle design, but here we are experiencing a Blast Off that not only features a toy accurate paint scheme, but benefits from some mold tweaks introduced with UW Strafe. I'm really glad I picked up this mold again and if you've yet to experience shuttle Blast Off it's definitely worth a look.


Credit(s): chuckdawg1999


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967525)
Posted by steve2275 on June 29th, 2018 @ 4:37am CDT
cool news
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967529)
Posted by Va'al on June 29th, 2018 @ 6:08am CDT
We have some in hand images of the online retailer Amazon exclusive figure (globally) from the current Transformers: Power of the Primes toyline - as reported previously here - thanks to regular source of news on Facebook TFND and a production sample copy they acquired for a pictorial review of both Nemesis Prime and the smaller Nemesis Pax, plus sword bird Giza, and comparisons with the regular retail version of Optimus Prime / Orion Pax. Check it all out below!

Power of the prime Nemesis Prime sample review.
Days / judgment samples open.
Let's start with the conclusion: again, change and much are limited, but the price does not change, and when the treasure Buddha has no guidelines.
Before the news was stolen, there was a dream that there would be a black boss, but what I didn't dream about was that there was a change of head and accessories. Let me seriously say this is the real ginrai head! The big head is also quite a bit of a. Sign. Small heads have also changed, many more evil sense.
The overall color color is the black red purple green silver style that has always been nemesis, and it is not so obvious that a black little machine calf looks like a pack of backpacks.
Apart from the original big guns, there are two more swords and hands-on guns, and one can also turn from big swords into animals and birds, and big hearts.
Both models and robot weapons can be completely mounted on their body, without worrying about putting them in the closet.
As for sticker stickers, stealing plastic holes, these problems are no different from previous op, and friends who want to attack with the same moves may have to find new breakthroughs. The same move against the official is useless.
If you accidentally see it in the shop head, please low-profile buy and play. After all, this is an electric qualification outside abroad, and it might be difficult to buy it in local places, too too much to make it easy for electric traders to turn off


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967530)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 29th, 2018 @ 6:11am CDT
Va'al wrote:In other Transformers: Power of the Primes news - or is that Prime Wars for this set - we now also have, in addition to the in-hand images we have reported on previously here, a video review of the recently officially surfaced Blast Off deluxe figure with Prime Master Megatronus, courtesy of chuckdawg1999. You can check it out below!

Well, color me surprised. I thought Hasbro would never release the Takara version of Blast Off in a more G1 shuttle design, but here we are experiencing a Blast Off that not only features a toy accurate paint scheme, but benefits from some mold tweaks introduced with UW Strafe. I'm really glad I picked up this mold again and if you've yet to experience shuttle Blast Off it's definitely worth a look.




RobotKingdom just shipped my order!
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967537)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 29th, 2018 @ 6:49am CDT
Due to limited space, I now avoid special repaints like that Nemesis Prime. Especially if I already have the original.

Still, that Nemesis ils DAMN tempting. :x
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967539)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 29th, 2018 @ 7:05am CDT
Okaaaaaay. I'll get him.

On a sorta related note, has anyone been able to fanmode a separate alt mode for Orion Pax like Hot Rod and Little Optimus Primal have. It urks me that his alt mode is basically the cab without the trailer.
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967540)
Posted by Big Grim on June 29th, 2018 @ 7:18am CDT
Skritz wrote:And yet they did not combine.

They never needed to. They were already freakin' awesome!
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967541)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on June 29th, 2018 @ 7:24am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Okaaaaaay. I'll get him.

On a sorta related note, has anyone been able to fanmode a separate alt mode for Orion Pax like Hot Rod and Little Optimus Primal have. It urks me that his alt mode is basically the cab without the trailer.


I've never seen the fanmodes for those two, where do I find images?

I just want this to show up for Order, it's a cool set. I may need to consider getting a second one to display both bots. I just wish that Cab mode was better cause that Truck would have been pretty sweet in those colors.
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967542)
Posted by Lucky Logician on June 29th, 2018 @ 7:25am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:I've never seen the fanmodes for those two, where do I find images?

This right here.
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967543)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 29th, 2018 @ 7:29am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Okaaaaaay. I'll get him.

On a sorta related note, has anyone been able to fanmode a separate alt mode for Orion Pax like Hot Rod and Little Optimus Primal have. It urks me that his alt mode is basically the cab without the trailer.


I've never seen the fanmodes for those two, where do I find images?

I just want this to show up for Order, it's a cool set. I may need to consider getting a second one to display both bots. I just wish that Cab mode was better cause that Truck would have been pretty sweet in those colors.


Hot Rod and Little Primal don't have fan modes but they have offical modes. Hod Rod has his car mode and Primal has his hover car mode. Optimus just has the cab mode minus the trailer.
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967546)
Posted by Hairball178 on June 29th, 2018 @ 8:13am CDT
I've been checking hasbrotoyshop.com frequently, hoping that Hun-Gurr would magically be restocked. The last couple days there was a "Coming Soon" added to his order page, so I checked on it every few hours. This morning when I checked the link, now I get a "Generic Error" message on the page saying

This product has either been removed or is no longer available for sale.


He is no longer listed under a generic search for "Transformers" or "Power of the Primes".
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967547)
Posted by Randomhero on June 29th, 2018 @ 8:20am CDT
Hairball178 wrote:I've been checking hasbrotoyshop.com frequently, hoping that Hun-Gurr would magically be restocked. The last couple days there was a "Coming Soon" added to his order page, so I checked on it every few hours. This morning when I checked the link, now I get a "Generic Error" message on the page saying

This product has either been removed or is no longer available for sale.


He is no longer listed under a generic search for "Transformers" or "Power of the Primes".



BBTS just got him instock just pick him up there
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967551)
Posted by NTESHFT on June 29th, 2018 @ 8:46am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Hairball178 wrote:I've been checking hasbrotoyshop.com frequently, hoping that Hun-Gurr would magically be restocked. The last couple days there was a "Coming Soon" added to his order page, so I checked on it every few hours. This morning when I checked the link, now I get a "Generic Error" message on the page saying

This product has either been removed or is no longer available for sale.


He is no longer listed under a generic search for "Transformers" or "Power of the Primes".



BBTS just got him instock just pick him up there



As of right now he is only available if you get him with Elita one. Even the Takara version is sold out. I had preordered him and finally got him in my POL about 2 days ago.
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967553)
Posted by Coptur on June 29th, 2018 @ 9:46am CDT
PotP deluxe wave 2 now in Toys-UK in the UK (surprisingly >:oP )

I picked up Sludge, Snarl & Rippersnapper :-D

no Blackwing and Moonracer :-(
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967556)
Posted by Blitzwing is bae on June 29th, 2018 @ 10:19am CDT
I AM DIGGING THOSE HEAD SCULPTS!!! :x :x :x especialy with those spikes!
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967559)
Posted by Blitzwing is bae on June 29th, 2018 @ 10:40am CDT
whelp, kids, looks like we are moving again, first to anada for toys r us, now to poland so daddy can get articulated plastic, there will be no christmas presents this year, only transformers for daddy! :michaelbay:
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967560)
Posted by TulioDude on June 29th, 2018 @ 10:40am CDT
Somehow I think the truck mode looks better here.I also dig these arm cannons as a call back to Armada's Nemesis Prime.
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967562)
Posted by william-james88 on June 29th, 2018 @ 10:50am CDT
It looked really good, and then we got to the truck mode
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967564)
Posted by AlphaBass on June 29th, 2018 @ 10:55am CDT
Not a big fan of the flaps at the bottom of the cab wheels, but the main robot mode looks great.
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967583)
Posted by Evil Eye on June 29th, 2018 @ 11:55am CDT
It looks better than the standard Prime. The Matrix, headsculpts and weapons are cool. That's it. Still looks like a complete aborted protoform in truck mode and those stickers are still hideous. If I can find one for ultra cheap I might harvest it for parts, but that's it.
Re: Video Review of Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus (1967598)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 29th, 2018 @ 12:56pm CDT
Any idea where the non transforming sword for nemesis Prime comes from?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOT SHOTS JUMP SHOT BUMBLEBEE, Bot Shots 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon Movie Cyberverse Legion Class Topspin Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2014 Transformers ATTENDEE Exclusive Kreon Kreo Kre-o Fractyl" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2014 Transformers ATTENDEE Exclusive Kreon Kreo Kre-o Rattrap" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2015 Transformers Kre-o Kreo Kreon G1 Nightbird New Attendee Only" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2015 Transformers Kre-o Kreo Kreon Robot Master New Attendee Only" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2015 Transformers Kre-o Kreo Kreon G1 Autobot Spike New Attendee Only" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2015 Transformers Kre-o Kreo Kreon Animated Sentinel Prime New Attendee" on EBAY