Video Review: TFCC 2013 Member Incentive Figure Depth Charge

Transformers News: Video Review: TFCC 2013 Member Incentive Figure Depth Charge

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 10:44PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,326

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999 has shared a review of the TFCC 2013 Club Incentive Figure, Depth Charge. Check your mailboxes, he's currently arriving!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Here it is, the membership incentive figure for 2013 from the Transformers Collectors Club. Is Depth Charge worth hunting down? Does it live up to the legacy of figures past? Find out below!

Credit(s): chuckdawg1999
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Video Review: TFCC 2013 Member Incentive Figure Depth Charge (1500380)
Posted by megatronus on July 2nd, 2013 @ 11:13pm CDT
Loving the Scarface mashup shirt!

Also, nice review ;)
Re: Video Review: TFCC 2013 Member Incentive Figure Depth Charge (1500382)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 11:23pm CDT
megatronus wrote:Loving the Scarface mashup shirt!

Also, nice review ;)


I think I got it off 80's T's or stylin T's
Re: Video Review: TFCC 2013 Member Incentive Figure Depth Charge (1500585)
Posted by Rated X on July 3rd, 2013 @ 9:03pm CDT
Got mine yesterday and picked up a carded one at Botcon. The mold does make a better Depthcharge than it does Machine wars Starscream.
Re: Video Review: TFCC 2013 Member Incentive Figure Depth Charge (1500683)
Posted by megatronus on July 4th, 2013 @ 10:28am CDT
Rated X wrote:Got mine yesterday and picked up a carded one at Botcon. The mold does make a better Depthcharge than it does Machine wars Starscream.


I got a couple carded ones off eBay - I'm looking forward to getting them in. I always liked the Terradive mold, and it does make a nice looking Depthcharge.

Anyone else think the Terradive mold has the makings for a great movie-verse style Cyclonus?
Re: Video Review: TFCC 2013 Member Incentive Figure Depth Charge (1500748)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 4th, 2013 @ 3:48pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
Rated X wrote:Got mine yesterday and picked up a carded one at Botcon. The mold does make a better Depthcharge than it does Machine wars Starscream.


I got a couple carded ones off eBay - I'm looking forward to getting them in. I always liked the Terradive mold, and it does make a nice looking Depthcharge.

Anyone else think the Terradive mold has the makings for a great movie-verse style Cyclonus?


Only if they tighten the legs and loose the trident
Re: Video Review: TFCC 2013 Member Incentive Figure Depth Charge (1500774)
Posted by megatronus on July 4th, 2013 @ 5:06pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Rated X wrote:Got mine yesterday and picked up a carded one at Botcon. The mold does make a better Depthcharge than it does Machine wars Starscream.


I got a couple carded ones off eBay - I'm looking forward to getting them in. I always liked the Terradive mold, and it does make a nice looking Depthcharge.

Anyone else think the Terradive mold has the makings for a great movie-verse style Cyclonus?


Only if they tighten the legs and loose the trident


Lose the trident, new head... but the mold itself gives me Cyclonus-envy.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS MV5 THE LAST KNIGHT DELUXE AUTOBOT SQWEEKS PREMIER EDITION - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 32 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers G2 HERO MEGATRON BRAND NEW SEALED 80146 Decepticon Generation 2 - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 42 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers G2 OPTIMUS PRIME BRAND NEW SEALED Hero 80147 Autobot Generation 2 - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 42 minutes 36 seconds
Takara Tomy TRANSFORMERS Superlink SC 10 HOT RODIMUS PRIME CONVOY Figure - Time Remaining: 26 days 17 hours 53 minutes 55 seconds
Takara Tomy TRANSFORMERS Superlink SC 15 Landmine Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 54 minutes 33 seconds
Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Berserker Optimus Prime Premier Robot Toy - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 15 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations Titans Return Voyager Megatron Doomshot ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 3 minutes 29 seconds
3 Changing Style Transformers Titans Master Return Nucleon & Galvatron Robot Toy - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 6 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test