Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards

Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards

Thursday, November 17th, 2011 9:55pm CST

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 40,445

If Transformers: Dark Of The Moon was your favorite movie of 2011, let the world know. DOTM is nominated the following catagories and you can vote as many times as you wish.

• Favorite Movie
  • Favorite Action Movie

Help DOTM become the People's Choice by voting here.

Credit(s): People's Choice Awards

Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1313957)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 17th, 2011 @ 10:12pm CST
"I'll vote it down like a raise for school teachers!"
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1313969)
Posted by Heavy B on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:01pm CST
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1313976)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:08pm CST
Dr. Heavy B wrote:Fliped through every catagory. GODDAMN do they have terrible taste in.....EVERYTHING

yarp
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1314021)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on November 18th, 2011 @ 4:00am CST

OK... I'll bite. How so?

In all seriousness, whoever doesn't vote for his Majesty Hugh Jackman in every category he appeared in deserves slow and painful death.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1314029)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 18th, 2011 @ 4:40am CST
I'd rather drunkenly trim my pubes with a chainsaw, thank you very much.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1314033)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 18th, 2011 @ 5:53am CST
horrible choice of movies. how about worst movie of the year. i love transformers. but this movie is garbage.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1314040)
Posted by YoungPrime on November 18th, 2011 @ 6:44am CST
Damn that... My vote went to Thor FTW.

And skipped that other on all together.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1314107)
Posted by TheForgottenTaxi on November 18th, 2011 @ 11:29am CST
Is there a way to cast negative votes? To cast "Dear god, not this, anything but this" votes?
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1314250)
Posted by SlyTF1 on November 18th, 2011 @ 6:29pm CST
What the hell is wrong with you damn people?
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1314360)
Posted by dinogeist on November 19th, 2011 @ 1:50am CST
no thanks. I hated these live action TF Movies.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315125)
Posted by Capt.Failure on November 21st, 2011 @ 12:48pm CST
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315128)
Posted by SlyTF1 on November 21st, 2011 @ 12:59pm CST
Capt.Failure wrote:This thread makes me glad I don't associate with Transformers fans in real life. Such a sad, sad group of people. :roll:

It makes me glad I don't assaciate with humans in real life. Sch a sad, sad race of savages.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315281)
Posted by Rushie on November 21st, 2011 @ 6:31pm CST
They are a violent and primitive race...
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315294)
Posted by SlyTF1 on November 21st, 2011 @ 6:58pm CST
Rushie wrote:They are a violent and primitive race...

This is why I cried when Ironhide died in DOTM. He understands me. :-(
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315297)
Posted by Capt.Failure on November 21st, 2011 @ 7:01pm CST
Rushie wrote:They are a violent and primitive race...

The Transformers fanbase? Yes I'm in full agreement.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315332)
Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:35pm CST

Umm,I think your over reacting............at least for this thread.No one has really voiced any "Bay film" rants.

As to the vote, unfortunately I cant vote for DOTH in either category it was nominated for.

I unestly just liked other films more.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315335)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:40pm CST
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:

Yea, a revelation of how over-sensitive the fans of the movie can be... And I'm the "primitive" one, haha.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315358)
Posted by Capt.Failure on November 21st, 2011 @ 9:19pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:

Oversensetive? Hardly.

Completely lacking any level of respect for a group of people willing to ridicule others for a thing so simple as enjoying something they don't, after numerous attempts at peaceful discussion and debate? Definetly.

Lemme put it this way: people who don't like the films have done nothing but give me reasons to disrespect them by how personal they take people disagreeing with them. I know it's convenient to forget who fired first when your deep state of denial as deep as you are, but it's ok. You'll grow more mature in time and come to understand, even if by then it's too late. :D
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315362)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 21st, 2011 @ 9:29pm CST
Capt.Failure wrote:Oversensetive? Hardly.

Whatever man, I'm not going to turn this thread into a $#*% throwing contest. Just so you know, NO ONE has offended anyone in this thread. They were just saying they either liked/voted or didn't like/didn't vote. No need to bring your issues into every thread, even if other threads are full of arguements.
Re: Vote For Dark Of The Moon in the People's Choice Awards (1315374)
Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 on November 21st, 2011 @ 9:46pm CST
Capt.Failure wrote:Oversensetive? Hardly.

Completely lacking any level of respect for a group of people willing to ridicule others for a thing so simplelac as enjoying something they don't, after numerous attempts at peaceful discussion and debate? Definetly.

I wont deny that I have seen the Bay haters behave to others as you describe, but like I said, I see no evidence of that here in this thread.

So, your comments about the post from people in "THIS TREAD" seem uncalled for.Now, I know how easy it can be to retain hurt feelings from other debates/threads, but to take out those hurt fee3lings on others in other threads is just as lacking in tolerance and respect for others as you claim others/Bay film haters have been to you/Bay film likers.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Iron Factory IF EX-27 Shrike's Feather Streamwing (Slipstream)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN - WINGSPAN & CLOUDRAKER - WALGREENS EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY