Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards

Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards

Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007 7:20pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 13,156

The Michael Bay Transformers Movie, to hit theaters world wide on July 4th, has been nominated by MTV for a 2007 MTV Movie Award in the catagory of Best Summer Movie You Haven't Seen Yet. As always, the MTV Awards are a people's choice award. So go to their site and vote.

Credit(s): www.mtv.com

Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107658)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:25pm CDT
It's about the only award this movie might win.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107662)
Posted by Ransom on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:29pm CDT
Ignore this. I forgot my sister was logged on.

-- Silver Wind
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107666)
Posted by Silver Wind on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:33pm CDT
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107667)
Posted by Mr.RobotoAutoMan on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:33pm CDT
first bands and now TF? MTV is really gonna kill this off. MTV is a threat to all humanity.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107668)
Posted by Decepticon Spike on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:33pm CDT
I voted, only cause I'm looking forward to TF more than Harry Potter.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107669)
Posted by Decepticon Spike on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:34pm CDT
Silver Wind wrote:I'm a pretty open-minded person, but I have a couple of issues with the movie. I refuse to vote for it.

I had issues, but I read the prequels, and the story's good. Still not keen on the bot modes, though.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107670)
Posted by Kayevcee on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:34pm CDT

-Nick
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107671)
Posted by jgilkinson on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:34pm CDT
voted
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107681)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:40pm CDT
I voted for TF. Even if the movie sucks, it's great exposure for Transformers! :D
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107699)
Posted by Mr.RobotoAutoMan on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:55pm CDT
Kayevcee wrote:Nah. I reckon they'll have a shot at 'best special effects' come Hollywood-back-patting season.

-Nick

maybe pirates of the carribean will take the award. but iam pretty sure transformers will snatch that award away.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107700)
Posted by Bender Prime on May 2nd, 2007 @ 7:58pm CDT
I voted for TF cos regardless of any reservations it's what I am looking forward to seeing most.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107706)
Posted by Raymond T. on May 2nd, 2007 @ 8:09pm CDT
Roboto750 wrote:it's great exposure for Transformers! :D
That's what we do it for! ;)
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107708)
Posted by Spooner on May 2nd, 2007 @ 8:13pm CDT
I just like the award title - and I have to agree with it, so I'm voting for the movie.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107727)
Posted by OmegaDestroyer on May 2nd, 2007 @ 8:31pm CDT
dont do it
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107735)
Posted by Mr.RobotoAutoMan on May 2nd, 2007 @ 8:37pm CDT
OmegaDestroyer wrote:dont do it

um..............vote or die?
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107809)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on May 2nd, 2007 @ 9:51pm CDT
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107837)
Posted by Zeedust on May 2nd, 2007 @ 10:18pm CDT
Sentinel Maximus wrote:I won't vote. Now if there was an award for BIGGEST ANTICIPATED LET DOWN SUMMER MOVIE,...

That'd have to go to Evan Almighty... Or does it not qualify as a letdown if nobody expects it to be worth the film it was shot on?
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107887)
Posted by Faceful of Kitchen on May 2nd, 2007 @ 10:52pm CDT
damn, why isn't pirates 3 on there?

i voted for ff2, as it's the only one of those i plan on seeing. yeah, the first one was pretty bad, but hell, it's silver surfer! i just can't bring myself to pass up his big screen debut.

transformers? i've read the leaked script, and i haven't seen any signs of significant change since then. honestly, no matter how bad the first one was, it'd be a pretty major feat for ff2 to be worse than tf looks to be shaping up.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (107894)
Posted by Prowl76 on May 2nd, 2007 @ 10:58pm CDT
I voted. Then I called four friends and made them vote and asked them to get other people to vote.
Re: Vote Transformers For 2007 MTV Movie Awards (108001)
Posted by cablenathan on May 3rd, 2007 @ 12:46am CDT
One point that made me chuckle...

Transformers may just take the cake when cartoon Autobots and Shia LeBeouf become real people on the big screen.

So Shia is just a cartoon character? That explains a lot... :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY