Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame

Transformers News: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame

Monday, July 9th, 2018 9:15AM CDT

Categories: Event News, Contests
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 12,041

Hasbro has posted the finalists for the 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame for both the favourite character and toy of the year category. The voting can be done on their facebook page as a comment to their post. Your comment must be done with a hashtag. You can vote until Sunday, July 15, at 11:59 PM EST. The inductees will be announced Thursday, July 19 at SDCC.

For fictional characer we have:

#BLACKARACHNIA
#UNICRON
#OMEGASUPREME

For toy of the year we have:

Studio Series Blackout
#STBLACKOUT
Power of the Primes Optimus Prime
#POTPLEADEROP
Power of the Primes Battle Trap
#POTPBATTLETRAP

So let your voices be heard!

Transformers News: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame
Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969629)
Posted by BumbleDouche on July 9th, 2018 @ 9:32am CDT
Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969631)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 9th, 2018 @ 9:38am CDT
BumbleDouche wrote:lol What criteria did they use to compile that ridiculous list of "toy of the year" nominees? Surely there were better, more worthy figures they could have used...?
The criteria was "fans vote in their choices for the best Hasbro-made 2018 Transformers toy and we'll tally up the top three." These were apparently the top three given by all the voting results submitted by the fansites.

And with the toys being Hasbro-made ones released in 2018, that narrowed it down to primarily Power of the Primes and Studio Series, as toys from Masterpiece, Legends, and Movie the Best were from Takara and therefore were ineligible for voting.
Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969640)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 9th, 2018 @ 10:33am CDT
i voted unicron cos of his general precense over the entire franchise.
for toy I voted Blackout even though he's one of the few Studio figures i don't yet have due to cost but he looks awesome in all the pics including those my friends do. Power of the Primes hasn't done much that appeals to me and I find that Prime kinda dull and uninspired (and i never liked Orion Pax and also the smaller robot thing should have been done with their Powermaster Prime update... felt like they split the concept into two seperate Leader class purchases. Not cool) and the Battletrap is a cheat. If it counts as one toy then why is it not one purchase? You have to buy both Legend parts to make Battletrap which makes it cost more than a Deluxe but not really feel worth it. The combined mode is a huge improvement on the old G1 toy but i don't find myself wanting it and the new seperate robot modes don't do much for me.

Not sure which toy I would have as my fave of the past year. Probably something from Studio. Starscream? Nah, as awesome as it is it's mostly based on a smaller 2010 toy so wouldn't be fair. I have had a lot of fun with Prime, Jazz, Bee, Lockdown, Megatron. I dunno. I can't choose one. I'd just pick Studio as my fave Transformers of recent times by far. I like the MPM figures a lot but I don't consider things that expensive to be toys cos they cost too much to really play with.
Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969667)
Posted by Munkky on July 9th, 2018 @ 12:06pm CDT
I voted for Blackarachnia and Studio Series Blackout, though it wouldn't surprise me if Unicron wins, it would be perfect timing for the launch of the Unicron comic.
Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969707)
Posted by bluecatcinema on July 9th, 2018 @ 1:40pm CDT
I'd go for Omega Supreme and Power of the Primes Optimus.
Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969713)
Posted by Omegatron. on July 9th, 2018 @ 1:52pm CDT
I really wish Facebook wasn't the only way to vote on this.
Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969754)
Posted by dragons on July 9th, 2018 @ 3:42pm CDT
Omegatron. wrote:I really wish Facebook wasn't the only way to vote on this.

You don’t use Facebook ? I already voted for unicron
Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969917)
Posted by Omegatron. on July 10th, 2018 @ 4:04am CDT
dragons wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:I really wish Facebook wasn't the only way to vote on this.

You don’t use Facebook ? I already voted for unicron

Not if I can avoid it.
Re: Voting Now Live for 2018 Transformers Hall of Fame (1969963)
Posted by Elitabeth-1 on July 10th, 2018 @ 8:06am CDT
Yeah, Facebook is neah. I'm with you.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "SDCC 2019 Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Lancer w Enamel Pin" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime AM-01 Optimus Prime Arms Micron Takara MISB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Metals Die Cast Transformers The Last Knight Hot Rod with Coins New MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Rippersnapper Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Authentic TakaraTransformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumblebee(with Collector Coin) MP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime AM-30 Rumble Arms Micron Takara Deluxe MISB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BACKFIRE Scout Class 2008 Hasbro Tomy" on EBAY