Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada

Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada

Thursday, May 17th, 2007 3:42pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 15,202

Fellow Seibertronian lester_ninja has picked up Transformers Movie Voyager Class Blackout and Ratchet figures at his local Wal-Mart in Abbotsford, BC. This could be just another one of those "opps" store releases, or they could be on shelves in many stores. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for updates and be sure to post your sightings in the Sightings Section.

Here is what lester_ninja had to say about his purchase.

Since the deluxe figures are getting this early release I stopped by the local Wal-Mart in Abbotsford, BC to see if there were any on the shelves.

They did not have any deluxe figures but there was 3 Voyager class figures. 2 Blackout's and a Ratchet.

I was ecstatic. Picked up 1 of each. There was also the optimus blaster thing and a FAB Jazz.

Credit(s): lester_ninja

Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125075)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on May 17th, 2007 @ 3:51pm CDT
Thanks for the Heads Up. It's been Newsified.
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125094)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:08pm CDT
Lucky! I'm still working on the deluxes right now...
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125113)
Posted by Sunstar on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:23pm CDT
I've seen those two and the stomping prime and bumblebee.
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125136)
Posted by sniper_samurai on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:44pm CDT
My local import shop is getting in voyager Starscream, Ratchet and Ironhide plus deluxe prime, starscream and brawl. He has them in hand already and is putting them out on the shelf tomorrow new stock. Hopefully I'll be able to grab at least one of those figures after my exam.
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125142)
Posted by Anonymous on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:53pm CDT
Huh... Voyagers have been spotted like 2 weeks ago in Canada...
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125363)
Posted by Quaternion on May 17th, 2007 @ 7:39pm CDT
After a long day of flying around and shooting at the Army, Blackout can relax while Ratchet gives him a soothing bath with the body sponge. I don't even want to know what the paper clips are for...
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125369)
Posted by Foallen on May 17th, 2007 @ 7:49pm CDT
Yeah, this is old news, most Canadian Zellers have had these figures out for a while...
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125373)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 17th, 2007 @ 7:53pm CDT
lester_ninja wrote:I read these forums lots but this is my first post.

Would you be willing to scan Blackout's instructions?
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125518)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 17th, 2007 @ 10:19pm CDT
Cool, I give NJ 2 weeks then.
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125658)
Posted by Notorius on May 18th, 2007 @ 12:39am CDT
I stopped by the Walmart in New Westminster and they didn't have any Voyager Class figures. They only had the Deluxe Protoform Prime and SS on the shelves!?! Oh well I guess they'll show up sooner or later!
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (125864)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 18th, 2007 @ 5:39am CDT
megatroptimus wrote:Huh... Voyagers have been spotted like 2 weeks ago in Canada...

I also found mine a while back. I didn't news it because I thought the ice had already been broken.
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (126386)
Posted by Hairball178 on May 18th, 2007 @ 1:30pm CDT
Ratchet: "What else did he buy?"

Blackout: "...paper clips?"
Re: Voyager Class Movie figures Sighted In Canada (126410)
Posted by vittorio_vlad on May 18th, 2007 @ 2:00pm CDT
If you don't mind would you guys say where you are, cause so far all I've seen are the protform optimus and starscream at the toys r us in langely's willowbrook center. I really want to get my hands on ironhide, barricade and starscream. I live in white Rock B.C. so any news would be apprecited.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Voyager Size Dreadwing MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of The Moon OPTIMUS PRIME Complete Cyberverse Dotm 4'' jetpack" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan Quickshadow Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Predaking Prime Commander Cyberverse Parts Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Retro Headmasters Lot of 4 Walmart Exclusive Weirdwolf Highbrow" on EBAY
Buy "G1 BRAINSTORM WITH ARCANA AND TECH SPECS TRANSFORMERS (2M-88792)" on EBAY