Transformers News: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US

Wednesday, November 8th, 2017 12:37AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 18,139

Fans probably feel like it has been an eternity since the announcement back in July that Walgreens will be getting an exclusive box set of the two Transformers clones left to be released in the US, Wingspan and Cloudraker. Well, we have gotten several reports that they are being found across the country. While no one has been able to provide a photo with a receipt, the various reports do confirm that these are out and we wanted to let you fans know as soon as possible, in case your Walgreens is the next to get them and in case they sell out quickly, which was the case at Canadian retail not too long ago. We have gotten reports of the clone pack appearing in California, in cities such as San Francisco and Roseville. We have also been told that they have been found in Oregon and Ohio. The particular photo below was of a set found in Washington state. However, distribution is spotty at the moment and fans have only reported seeing one or two of these sets in their Walgreens. We have been informed that these sets are ringing up at $17.99.
Let us know if you find this set in the sightings section and forum since these are very sought after for several reasons. Unlike most exclusives, these are new molds and this is the only way to complete the set of clones Hasbro is releasing, with Pounce and previously offered Fastlane/Fastclash in the Seige on Cybertron and Chaos on Velocitron Titans Return sets.

Credit(s): Transformers fan Robert S
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920527)
Posted by RodimusRex on November 8th, 2017 @ 1:31am CST
william-james88 wrote:
bodrock wrote:I hope those that wanted TR Arcee were able to reorder dat preorder. I am waiting for Grotesque....! He's coming to TRU, too?

He is coming to a retailer, but that retailer has yet to be identified. We assume its TRU, but it could be BBTS or Walmart or whoever.

Just FYI if you type the word "Grotesque" by itself into TRU's online search, all the results are for "related products" which are Transformers. Their system has tagging for the name.
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920529)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 8th, 2017 @ 1:42am CST
RodimusRex wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

What if you type in Grotusque?
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920530)
Posted by Qwan on November 8th, 2017 @ 1:52am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusRex wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

What if you type in Grotusque?

Same there as well. A bit of entertaining trivia to note, though: while "Grotusque" yields 67 products, the first 15 or so of which are Transformers, "Grotesque" returns much the same Transformers products, followed by those 'madballs' things... and with the second-highest result after TR Arcee now consisting of a DVD of Teen Titans Go :lol:
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920557)
Posted by MegaX Master on November 8th, 2017 @ 8:19am CST
Weren't we supposed to get an Amazon Exclusive set with Pounce and Fastlane?
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920561)
Posted by william-james88 on November 8th, 2017 @ 8:35am CST
MegaX Master wrote:Weren't we supposed to get an Amazon Exclusive set with Pounce and Fastlane?

Na, that turned out to be a mistake said by a Chinese vendor who confused Walgreens for Amazon ad posted the wrong images. Sorry.
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920587)
Posted by Emerje on November 8th, 2017 @ 10:52am CST
Qwan wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusRex wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

What if you type in Grotusque?

More importantly, for both searches the only transformers to be listed are all Titans Return and as you said, Arcee is the number 1 result for both. TFWiki has said all along that he'd be a TRU exclusive so that seems to have been accurate.

Speaking of TRU, I got the "valued customer" email from them regarding the Arcee delay so maybe they'll be shipping out a second batch today.

Emerje
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920591)
Posted by bodrock on November 8th, 2017 @ 11:00am CST
We may never see Wave5 at b&m in OR, but the Hunt provided today.

Walgreens had the clones!<!-- ia1 -->IMG_8396.JPG<!-- ia1 -->And Walmart got in Wave6 deluxes (Slugslinger!).<!-- ia0 -->IMG_8395.JPG<!-- ia0 -->
Happy hunting! :STARSEEKERS:

I was seeking Misfire, but I'll live.
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920594)
Posted by Cobotron on November 8th, 2017 @ 11:14am CST
So bodrock, did you get any of those figs?
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920595)
Posted by o.supreme on November 8th, 2017 @ 11:17am CST
Thank you Bodrock. That single picture alone has been more helpful than any other picture or article I've seen online. Not only do I know have a size comparison to estimate how large the box is, but now I know roughly the section it would be in. If you go to Walgreens, there is basically no rhyme or reason to their toy section, especially now with the holidays and since it has expanded to various random points throughout the store.
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920598)
Posted by bodrock on November 8th, 2017 @ 11:25am CST
I had to buy all of the above, Cobo -- we've been getting a steady stream of TLK only, so I did my part for TR! And I wanted them all, honestly. :)

Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920602)
Posted by Emerje on November 8th, 2017 @ 11:35am CST
Amy east coast sightings yet or are these all out to the west still? Anywhere past Ohio?

Emerje
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920628)
Posted by bodrock on November 8th, 2017 @ 2:46pm CST
Doesn't seem there's East Coast love from Walgreens yet, Emerje....

I haven't opened up the clones yet, but Slugslinger looks great. As I had read previously from others, the quality is definitely a bit higher with the paint apps & tampos. I thought I would've preferred that G1 visor-look, but he seems a lot more shady with the eye-slits. >)<!-- ia0 -->IMG_8399.JPG<!-- ia0 -->His knee joints could be tighter, but for $15, he's certainly a fun figure if he's on your list.
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920630)
Posted by o.supreme on November 8th, 2017 @ 4:05pm CST
bodrock wrote:It looked like Walgreens just got them in (thanks to Will for the heads-up!), yesterday or this AM, as there were several clone packs. They were hiding behind a single deluxe Quake, right there on the shelf. Good luck, o.supreme!

but thanks all the same ;)^ . I went to the same 3 Walgreens I went on Monday. 2 of the 3 did have them - yay!. I left my results in the sightings section of this site. They were on the same shelf space as TR Deluxes. One store had them in front, the other had them hiding behind the deluxes... ;)
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920632)
Posted by bodrock on November 8th, 2017 @ 4:17pm CST
o.supreme wrote:

LOL Awesome that you scored the clones. And do you think the store clerks at Walgreens were having fun by hiding the clone sets like that? ;)

I almost missed out on Slugslinger this morning and he was staring me in the face -- I was just so used to not seeing any new TRs I initially glossed over him.

Just curious, but did you ever see wave5 at b&m in your area?
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920637)
Posted by o.supreme on November 8th, 2017 @ 4:55pm CST
I'm not sure the hiding of the clones at the one store was intentional. It's probably more of a "first-in first-out" mentality, usually attributed to stocking food items, or anything else with an expiration date.

But as for wave 5...I've seen the Voyagers, I just scored Overlord about 2 weeks ago, and I've seen the Legends class on shelves as well. Still no sign of Deluxes or Ramhorn.

Though, I did see the wave 5 Deluxes as listed on TRU website (though out of stock at the moment), so I think they may be coming soon. Still no sign of a Slugslinger either.

At this point I've completed my TR collection sans Ramhorn. I just want to see the others to say that I've seen the complete line in stores.
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920642)
Posted by bodrock on November 8th, 2017 @ 6:05pm CST
Ah, yes, I have seen all the Voyagers and Legends, but no luck with Overlord, the deluxes or Ramhorn.

I could live without Windblade (dat face tho) and Twintwist, but I'd love to get Misfire.

I consider the three TR 'Con spacecrafts (Misfire, 'Slinger & 'Happy) to be the Nü Seekers. :CON:
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920643)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on November 8th, 2017 @ 6:35pm CST
bodrock wrote:Doesn't seem there's East Coast love from Walgreens yet, Emerje....

I haven't opened up the clones yet, but Slugslinger looks great. As I had read previously from others, the quality is definitely a bit higher with the paint apps & tampos. I thought I would've preferred that G1 visor-look, but he seems a lot more shady with the eye-slits. >)[attachment=0]IMG_8399.JPG[/attachment]His knee joints could be tighter, but for $15, he's certainly a fun figure if he's on your list.

How are your Slugslinger's fists? Mine are hella loose, and don't really lock the same way Misfire's and Triggerhappy's do. Is it just mine, or widespread?
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920644)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on November 8th, 2017 @ 6:38pm CST
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Can't speak for his copy, but mine aren't exactly loose. They're just not as solid due to how the joint is built.
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920645)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 8th, 2017 @ 7:38pm CST
Sigma Magnus wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Mine is the same as Sigma described.
Re: Walgreens Exclusive Wingspan and Cloudraker Two Pack From Transformers Titans Return Found in US (1920648)
Posted by bodrock on November 8th, 2017 @ 8:14pm CST
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Same here - loose-ish wrists and knees, for sure. Triggerhappy was certainly tighter for me. But he's not floppy...

Ending Soon On eBay

PROWL Transformers KRE-O Set MISB new G1 kreo - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 39 minutes 20 seconds
Brand New- Transformers TItans Return Voyager Class Blunderbuss & Broadside - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers 2005 Cybertron Ultimate 14" Starscream 100% Compl w/Instruct Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 57 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS IDW Combiner Wars CW Superion Complete Set G1 New Sealed - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 59 minutes 43 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS SONS OF CYBERTRON OPTIMUS PRIME & HOT RODIMUS ROD FIGURE TOY - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 16 seconds
HASBRO 2017 TRANSFORMERS FIGURE MEGATRON Doomshot 4 mode figure-Titans Return - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 1 minute 12 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW07 Bruticus NEW sealed - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 1 minute 23 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Leader Class - Sky Shadow & Ominus NIP VHTF - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 4 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent