Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24!

Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24!

Monday, November 30th, 2009 3:01pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 28,558

The News Crew here at Seibertron.com has always worked hard to provide the fandom with the best coverage of Transformers sales, both at major retail stores and also online. Being that today is "Cyber Monday", the web has been crawling with all sorts of bargains and fortunately for Transformers collectors, several of them have been TF related. We've been bringing you those deals all day and are continuing that now.

The latest such example comes courtesy of Walmart.com. They are featuring a special 2-pack bundle containing Voyager Class Skywarp and Ramjet from the ROTF toyline. Right now you can purchase both together for the low price of just $24.00.

If you like the $24 price but don't want to spend the extra few bucks on shipping, Walmart has free site-to-store shipping so you can always pick it up at your local Walmart store instead and save even more.

To view the product listing (and if so inclined, place your order) you may click here.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Walmart.com

Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023921)
Posted by Kibble on November 30th, 2009 @ 4:16pm CST
I’ve kinda been waiting for a deal like this, but now that it’s finally here I just don’t know how much use I have for these… I never bought Thundercracker, and while I find it an enjoyable enough mold to toy around with, it’s not exactly the best looking. I think for me these would probably just be a waste of money, and probably more importantly…space. I have the G1 deco Starscream and Deep Space Starscream…maybe I should just keep it at that.
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023938)
Posted by alternator77 on November 30th, 2009 @ 5:45pm CST
while these two have always been a pass for me i really feel for everyone who bought these at full price.:(
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023940)
Posted by Ungie on November 30th, 2009 @ 6:13pm CST
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023942)
Posted by Dagon on November 30th, 2009 @ 6:27pm CST
Ungie wrote:Well i dont own a mold of them so this is good for me. Im likin the deco for skywarp, but iffy on Ramjet

Just my 2 cents, not trying to convince you to buy one.
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023944)
Posted by Kibble on November 30th, 2009 @ 6:30pm CST
Dagon wrote:If you're iffy on Ramjet because of the paintjob, it's just my opinion but in person he looks really, really nice. It looks real boring in the pictures but up close, it's a real nice paint.
Just my 2 cents, not trying to convince you to buy one.

I agree...while I much prefer the Skywarp colors and character, I actually thought Ramjet was the sharper looking fig when I saw them in the store.
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023949)
Posted by Dagon on November 30th, 2009 @ 6:46pm CST
Kibble wrote:
Just my 2 cents, not trying to convince you to buy one.

Yep. I knew I had to get them both, because I'm one of those Seeker Completists, but I didnt think too much of Ramjet until I saw him up close. Ramjet usually is the most boring looking since he's white with some other color mainly as highlights, but man, this one is nice.
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023963)
Posted by jaws on November 30th, 2009 @ 8:08pm CST
What a way to get rid of these pathetic shelf-warmers! Still not buying!
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023968)
Posted by Ungie on November 30th, 2009 @ 8:27pm CST
Dagon wrote:
Kibble wrote:
Just my 2 cents, not trying to convince you to buy one.

Yeah i see what you mean. In fact, ive seen ramjet in the store, but never really up close. Im just iffy on the head and the giant white body.like it needs some grey or black. I will reconider what yall have said. Skywarp is the better of the two IMO
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023973)
Posted by Delicon on November 30th, 2009 @ 9:02pm CST
I have really been on the fence about this one too but it helps that I am broke at the moment...I like both of these a lot from what I have seen in jet mode but the robot mode as with most movieverse robot molds is what has held me off so far.
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023977)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on November 30th, 2009 @ 9:10pm CST
I saw this on Walmart.com this afternoon and jumped on them- I love the mold, and it's a great deal. Sorry I didn't make a news post about it sooner, but work happened. #-o
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1023992)
Posted by Kibble on November 30th, 2009 @ 11:02pm CST
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1024013)
Posted by Bed Bugs on December 1st, 2009 @ 12:36am CST
Yeah, I got the last set earlier this evening. Bought them for a friends kid for Xmas. :D
Re: Walmart.com bundle: ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet for only $24! (1024020)
Posted by Delicon on December 1st, 2009 @ 12:59am CST
Kibble wrote:Well, I hope I don't change my mind about these two as it looks like they're already sold out...

That's the power of Seibertron.com!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY