Monday, September 21st, 2009 3:32am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 55,104

The three Universe Ultra class Wal-Mart exclusives first seen at Botcon 2009 look to be on their way to retail, as they were picked up by an Alaskan resident, theallspark's Tyson. The three exclusives include Powerglide, in a red colour scheme similar to Takara's Universe USA edition release, and accurate to his Generation One persona. Skyfall is a repaint of Universe Silverbolt, in the colours of G2 Skyjack. Hardhead is a green repaint of Universe Onslaught. Lastly, we notified everyone that The Fury of Fearswoop was available at Wal-Mart's site, and it looks they will also be at retail soon.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest news on the net!

Credit(s): Tyson of theallspark.com

This article was last modified on Monday, September 21st, 2009 1:37pm CDT

Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000678)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on September 21st, 2009 @ 3:39am CDT
Huh. The way the boxart was done on Powerglide made me think it was Prime....meh. I'll take the Henkei version. Don't care for Skyfall or Fearswoop, but I'll probably get Hardhead.
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000680)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 21st, 2009 @ 3:50am CDT
powerglide looks cool sky and hard head are meh
(THE ONSLAUGHT TO MOLD WAS MEANT TO BE HEAVLY RETOOLED INTO ROADBUSTER :BOOM: )
i am going to get fearswoop on sight though :D
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000689)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 21st, 2009 @ 4:26am CDT
I WANT SKYFALL! i will pass on the others though.
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000693)
Posted by Stockade on September 21st, 2009 @ 5:20am CDT
I guess hasbro dont wanna give us a break on anything!! Might get Powerglide, but a must buy on Hard head for sure
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000705)
Posted by Rated X on September 21st, 2009 @ 6:11am CDT
Thank you Hasbro for giving us a red Powerglide !!! :D :D :D The white version should have never existed and holding out paid off !!!

I like Skyfall because my thing is Decepticon jets...He will look great next to Darkwing. Needless to say, Fearswoop is a must have too. A shame they didnt release him as an individual deluxe figure like they did with the Wal-Mart exclusives from the first movie. I really hate wasting extra money on those silly mini-figures, but I gotta have him !!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000708)
Posted by waaaaghlord on September 21st, 2009 @ 6:21am CDT
Rated X wrote:Im still not sold on Hardhead because he is basically a green Onslaught. I love the Onslaught mold, but wasn't Hardhead supposed to be a tank ? Onslaught is an armored personal carrier and his G1 version was a trailer truck mounted with rocket launchers. A little bit far off I think...

Hardhead's Nebulan mode was a tank, but there's never been an Earth mode toy of him peviously and Uni Onslaught's alt is a pretty good match for Hardhead's Earth mode in the IDW comics.

Hopefully Asda will see these before too long. If I can grab them all at UK retail then I will, but if I end up having to import it'll probably just be Powerglide and Hardhead.
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000717)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on September 21st, 2009 @ 6:39am CDT
I love Fearswoop's tiger stripe motif...
I'm thinking about it.
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000721)
Posted by SJ21 on September 21st, 2009 @ 6:47am CDT
I will be buying the red Powerglide as soon as I see him. I am glad I didn't buy the white one.
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000727)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 21st, 2009 @ 7:37am CDT
'Til All Are Mine!

Here's another $125 or so. ($30 x 3 + $25 + tax)
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000759)
Posted by Solrac333 on September 21st, 2009 @ 10:04am CDT
Powerglide is WHITE not red....oh wait! 8-} Will buy.
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000768)
Posted by Convotron on September 21st, 2009 @ 10:33am CDT
Hmm, +3 Ultras on my hunt list. It'll probably be months before I see these on shelves so I have a chance to save up. :D
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000772)
Posted by Stockade on September 21st, 2009 @ 10:38am CDT
I would have like to see Fearswoop in the breakaway mold, instead of the dreadwing mold, if so that would have been a BOS (Buy On site)

And why cannot i get a haul like that.. :(
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000774)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on September 21st, 2009 @ 10:44am CDT
GREAT!

I will get Hardhead and Fearswoop. P.S. Does anyone know when the next wave of Animated will be released? I want Rodimus Minor (PRIME!!), Wingblade Optimus, Fireblast Grimlock, and Ironhide is starting to grow on me (in the show). I'll be getting those four. Will they be out in time for Christmas?
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000787)
Posted by Mkall on September 21st, 2009 @ 11:05am CDT
I'm all for Hardhead and Skyfall
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000817)
Posted by Marcdachamp on September 21st, 2009 @ 12:19pm CDT
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:GREAT!

Is Ironhide guaranteed? I still haven't seen anything definitive, but I am hoping!
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000823)
Posted by Convotron on September 21st, 2009 @ 12:39pm CDT
Marcdachamp wrote:
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:GREAT!

I believe TFA Ironhide is good to go. Fugitive Waspinator didn't get a head retooling from the Deluxe Bumblebee mold because it that was given to Ironhide as a repaint and retooling of the Cybertronic TFA Deluxe Ratchet that is also slated to come out.
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000831)
Posted by TFGnome on September 21st, 2009 @ 12:58pm CDT
Exclusive Red Powerglide, maybe
Skyfall, not for me
Hardhead, must have
Fury of Fearswoop, it would look cool holding my g2 hooligan...but im not paying retail for him
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000834)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 21st, 2009 @ 1:10pm CDT
wow very nice.... its going to be an expensive month
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000840)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 21st, 2009 @ 1:19pm CDT
Skyfall and Hardhead are must gets for me, don't know about the other two though. That Powerglide looks...bad to me.
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive Red Powerglide, Skyfall, Hardhead and the Fury of Fearswoop hit retail (1000866)
Posted by Nekoman on September 21st, 2009 @ 1:54pm CDT
Any word on if the Ultras are still $25? These Wal-Mart exclusives are getting pricey.

Not that it would affect my decision to purchase one, just needing to know if I have the money. :?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 XE TRUCK ? BARRICADE JADA DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age Of Extinction- Hammer Strike Snarl" on EBAY
Buy "KBB Transformers GT-05 Optimus Prime MP-10 G1 Pocket Size Combat commander-12cm" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Mr Potato Head Bumble Spud Collectible Children’s Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH WEAPON SYSTEM LEADER CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Bumble Spud Mr. Potato Head" on EBAY