War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes

War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes

Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 1:30pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 64,277

A new trailer featuring three multiplayer modes for the upcoming "War for Cybertron" game has been posted to YouTube. The modes are "Team Deathmatch", "Conquest", and "Countdown to Extinction". Additionally, a brief glimpse of "War for Cybertron" Arcee can be seen near the end of the video.

Stay with Seibertron.com for all your "War for Cybertron" coverage!

Credit(s): Varia31

Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071273)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 5th, 2010 @ 1:53pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Arcee looks great also. I'm getting pretty excited, but I do hope there's a demo before I buy.

A couple of the other TF sites are giving the hands-on play great reivews. I'm pretty excited. :D But first I need to actually purchase one of the current-gen consoles. :lol:

Also, YES, Arcee!! I'm super excited about that. Here's hoping that most of these characters make it to toy form. :D
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071276)
Posted by Kryptikore on May 5th, 2010 @ 2:00pm CDT
Tried not to drool, but couldn't help myself.
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071279)
Posted by RiddlerJ on May 5th, 2010 @ 2:12pm CDT
Damn Arcee.

Now I gotta buy a new console :x :sad:
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071288)
Posted by ReenCity on May 5th, 2010 @ 2:40pm CDT
i could have swore i saw arcee at the end :-?
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071292)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 5th, 2010 @ 2:48pm CDT
ReenCity wrote:i could have swore i saw arcee at the end :-?

You did.
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071294)
Posted by Anonymous on May 5th, 2010 @ 2:49pm CDT
what consoles will multiplayer be for
hopefully for wii and ds
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071295)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 5th, 2010 @ 2:53pm CDT
Hopefully the Wii version will be this awesome too... I hope... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071303)
Posted by First-Aid on May 5th, 2010 @ 3:09pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Hopefully the Wii version will be this awesome too... I hope... :BANG_HEAD:

Likely not. That's always been the major knock on the Wii system- graphics are nearly always far below what the Xbox and PS3 are capable of. The Wii version will look nothing like this from what I've seen.
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071312)
Posted by vegetacron on May 5th, 2010 @ 3:23pm CDT
Can words really explain or define the true "awesome" that is that video?
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071340)
Posted by Varia31 on May 5th, 2010 @ 5:18pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Thanks Varia31! News'd!

No problem! :D
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071355)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 5th, 2010 @ 6:06pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:

That's why I say I hope :lol:
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071359)
Posted by AutobotOutlaw on May 5th, 2010 @ 6:26pm CDT
The fact that one of the multiplayer modes is called Count Down to Extinction makes me squeal like a huge fanboy.
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071401)
Posted by Blurrz on May 5th, 2010 @ 8:01pm CDT
I'm pumped for this.
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071416)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on May 5th, 2010 @ 8:33pm CDT
Re: War for Cybertron - New Trailer featuring Multiplayer Modes (1071735)
Posted by sabrigami on May 6th, 2010 @ 2:40pm CDT
AutobotJazz87 wrote:Did any of you notice Slipstream, the female Decepticon seeker, right before Arcee appears? Truly awesome that all of these characters are making an appearence in this game!

I missed that! Wonder if that means we can create femme chars too in multiplayer? Also, is the multiplayer going to be cross platform (Xbox players vs PS3 etc.) or I can only play against Ps3 owners? Sorry for the newb question but I haven't played any multiplayer before :oops:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Series 4 MEGATRON Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot New MIB Betatron Combiner Scattorshot " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOTBOTS.Magic Tricksters.Series 4.The Great Mumbo Bumblo.Figure.NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime New MIB Ultra Prime Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Spinister Deluxe Class Non Smoking Home" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY