War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada

War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada

Sunday, May 23rd, 2010 2:30pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 32,506

If you happen to reside in Canada, and were wondering "I really want to pre-order Shockwave but there aren't any Gamestop stores near me", well your rather unique query has been answered. Protoman over at Cybertron.ca reports that War For Cybertron Shockwave will also be available for pre-order at any EB Games stores in Canada. If you want to check out the chaos Shockwave causes in the video game, check out his video tease here.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): EB Games

Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077835)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2010 @ 2:34pm CDT
I just preordered WFC from Gamestop yesterday. So, Im definately getting Shockwave now! Unless I waste that $5 I spent on the preorder and decide to preorder somewhere else.
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077865)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 23rd, 2010 @ 4:26pm CDT
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077872)
Posted by Blurrz on May 23rd, 2010 @ 4:32pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Good thing there's a Gamestop close to me, got my preorder out of the way last month. I can't wait for this game, I can feel my fingers already twitching in anticipation of burning some Autobots! :CON:

Lemme guess, you live by the one in Kingsway Mall? :P
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077873)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 23rd, 2010 @ 4:37pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

Lemme guess, you live by the one in Kingsway Mall? :P

In-doodily-deedilly-doodoodickiddy did..do....

....

Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077880)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 23rd, 2010 @ 5:48pm CDT
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077898)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2010 @ 6:37pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:I'm still on the fence between Best Buy and GameStop.. I wish I knew whether these were actually exclusives or something we will all be able to get later via downloadable content/codes..

I was debating that too. But there was a Gamestop near me, and I wanted to spend my money on somthing.
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077934)
Posted by Rated X on May 23rd, 2010 @ 9:09pm CDT

(I dont play video games)
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077936)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 23rd, 2010 @ 9:13pm CDT
Rated X wrote:WTF ??? Is this a pre order for a figure or for some kind of upgrade for the video game ???

(I dont play video games)

It's for the videogame. If you preorder from Gamestop or EBGames you get the code to unlock this guy. Ordering from Amazon.com gets you Demolishor, and ordering from Buest Buy gets you Jazz.
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077963)
Posted by GreenLantern of Cybertron on May 23rd, 2010 @ 10:50pm CDT
it was already available for preorder there for months.
and EBgames = Gamestop they are the same thing, all preorder bonuses for gamestop are also at ebgames
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1077991)
Posted by Mechastrike on May 24th, 2010 @ 3:52am CDT
his right hand reminds me of a captain power villain, soaron.
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1078094)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 24th, 2010 @ 10:18am CDT
Re: War For Cybertron Shockwave Available For Pre-Order at EB Games Canada (1078119)
Posted by Blurrz on May 24th, 2010 @ 11:50am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Sorry man, but this isn't news. EB & Gamestop are one in the same. I pre ordered mine a while ago and I was told when I ordered mine I would be getting shockwave.

Well asshat, you should have told me earlier :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Twinferno - New and unopened" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Weirdwolf Wolfwire + Headmaster Monxo deluxe class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return - Skytread - Titan Master - Hasbro 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War For Cybertron siege voyager Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Returns Topspin" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Titans Return TRIGGERHAPPY & BLOWPIPE Headmasters NEW" on EBAY