War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO!

War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO!

Saturday, December 15th, 2018 1:41am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Wolfman Jake   Views: 26,262

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Hot on the heels of the new reveal of Transformers SIEGE Greenlight in box, we have some nice stock photos, care of 蓝色正午 on weibo.com, of Elita One's most verdant teammate! Enjoy these closer looks at Greenlight in both robot mode and vehicle mode. We also have an interesting treat in the form of a comparison between Greenlight's new toy (in both robot and vehicle mode) and some nicely done fan-generated character models from Seibertron.com user Zobovor, who had originally posted his piece on his Deviant Art account. (Please note that these are not official G1 character model sheets, with the robot mode being a recreation of the on-screen appearance of Greenlight and the vehicle mode being a mostly original design, since Greenlight wasn't seen in vehicle mode during her cartoon appearance). Next, we have a nice group shot of Greenlight with all of her accessories, including a Power of the Primes style combiner hand and a repaint of Transformers SIEGE Lionizer as "Dazlestrike," a new Battle Master partner for Greenlight. Dazlestrike also seems to come with a nice fire effect not seen previously on any Transformers Siege Battle Master figure. Finally, we have a nice comparison picture of Greenlight with Power of the Primes Moonracer and Firestar, all three in their robot and vehicle modes! Enjoy these new pictures below!

Transformers News: Greenlight Stock Photos are GO!

Transformers News: Greenlight Stock Photos are GO!

Transformers News: Greenlight Stock Photos are GO!

Transformers News: Greenlight Stock Photos are GO!

Transformers News: Greenlight Stock Photos are GO!

What do you think of Siege Greenlight now after seeing these stock photos? Will you be adding her to your collection? How does she stack up to other uses of the "Moonracer mold?" Let us know what you think in the comments below! As always, stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news on all things Transformers!

Credit(s): 蓝色正午 on weibo.com


This article was last modified on Sunday, December 16th, 2018 8:37pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998953)
Posted by Absolute Zero on December 15th, 2018 @ 1:49am CST
Springer's Mom has got it going on.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998957)
Posted by Psychout on December 15th, 2018 @ 2:01am CST
Wait, can this combine as a limb with the rest of the CW etc line, or is the hand just for show?
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998958)
Posted by Allison on December 15th, 2018 @ 2:19am CST
The empty spot on her car mode where the Autobot symbol has been left off is a bit odd-looking. Not sure without a back shot how I feel about the hand placement in that mode. And then there's the head, which I certainly hope they've just neglected to tuck in... All that said, I'm digging it. The new deco and tooling do a good job distinguishing her from the other two. Her head and colors are amazing. The accessories look fun too.

I wonder if she's mistransformed here, the photographer deliberately fan-moded or her official bot mode has her kibble left down. Either way, when I get her, I'll probably fold all her kibble up like I do with Firestar. It'll depend on how she and Moonracer look together, I guess, since I leave Moonracer's down as a sort of long coat effect.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998963)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on December 15th, 2018 @ 3:19am CST
Did they remove her wrist joints to fold in her hands for alt mode?
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998979)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 15th, 2018 @ 6:04am CST
Absolute Zero wrote:Springer's Mom has got it going on.


i thought she was his sister.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998980)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 15th, 2018 @ 6:15am CST
Absolute Zero wrote:Springer's Mom has got it going on.

Well there's a song that hasn't been in my head for a while...
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998986)
Posted by Grahf_ on December 15th, 2018 @ 8:13am CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:Did they remove her wrist joints to fold in her hands for alt mode?

Looks that way. The flat kibble pieces are shaped differently as well and there's no ports on the arms anymore. It also looks like the main part of the torso is different too.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998988)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 15th, 2018 @ 8:15am CST
So this has been retooled slightly? To lessen the parts count I wonder :-? We'll know more when we get in hand shots
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998990)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on December 15th, 2018 @ 8:27am CST
Just a bit of speculation here, but remolding the back flap to be folded down like a cape may be the way that Hasbro has found to repaint Greenlight as Lancer eventually (with a new head, of course). Lancer has the most pronounced “skirt” on her character model, so it makes sense for Hasbro to focus on that to give her a more distinct silhouette from the rest of her teammates.

Image
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998991)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on December 15th, 2018 @ 8:39am CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:Just a bit of speculation here, but remolding the back flap to be folded down like a cape may be the way that Hasbro has found to repaint Greenlight as Lancer eventually (with a new head, of course). Lancer has the most pronounced “skirt” on her character model, so it makes sense for Hasbro to focus on that to give her a more distinct silhouette from the rest of her teammates.

The only retooled parts are the forearms and head. The torso looks identical. And you can fold down Moonracer's and Novastar's back flaps the same way.
Image

The only thing that would be really cool is if they retool the back flap so it can fold out to become wider.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998994)
Posted by steals_your_goats on December 15th, 2018 @ 9:23am CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Just a bit of speculation here, but remolding the back flap to be folded down like a cape may be the way that Hasbro has found to repaint Greenlight as Lancer eventually (with a new head, of course). Lancer has the most pronounced “skirt” on her character model, so it makes sense for Hasbro to focus on that to give her a more distinct silhouette from the rest of her teammates.

The only retooled parts are the forearms and head. The torso looks identical.

Actually the head, torso, feet, lower legs and forearms are all retooled.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1998995)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on December 15th, 2018 @ 9:25am CST
steals_your_goats wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Just a bit of speculation here, but remolding the back flap to be folded down like a cape may be the way that Hasbro has found to repaint Greenlight as Lancer eventually (with a new head, of course). Lancer has the most pronounced “skirt” on her character model, so it makes sense for Hasbro to focus on that to give her a more distinct silhouette from the rest of her teammates.

The only retooled parts are the forearms and head. The torso looks identical.

Actually the head, torso, feet, lower legs and forearms are all retooled.

Indeed!
She has abs :michaelbay: :shock:
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1999019)
Posted by Skritz on December 15th, 2018 @ 12:08pm CST
If not for the humongous backpack, I'd really like this mold and the retooling that has gone into Greenlight. That and, you know, Greenlight of all people getting a mass retail figure.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1999034)
Posted by Bun-Bun on December 15th, 2018 @ 1:20pm CST
Absolute Zero wrote:Springer's Mom has got it going on.


I like big backpacks and I cannot lie...


Anyways.

Looking at that flame effect they really need to make a new Fallen figure with those things stuck all over him
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1999037)
Posted by Skritz on December 15th, 2018 @ 2:03pm CST
Bun-Bun wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Springer's Mom has got it going on.


I like big backpacks and I cannot lie...


Anyways.

Looking at that flame effect they really need to make a new Fallen figure with those things stuck all over him


Man I'd give a kidney for a more Dreamwave-esque Fallen, dark paintjob with glowing furnace orange and angry Mazinger-esque face. After ROTF this kind of design went by the wayside, with the 'Megatronus' identity taking over and the flaming design being forgotten

Stick those effect parts on a Siege Megatron retool and we're good to go.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1999040)
Posted by william-james88 on December 15th, 2018 @ 2:25pm CST
Psychout wrote:Wait, can this combine as a limb with the rest of the CW etc line, or is the hand just for show?

Yes, this can combine
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1999043)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 15th, 2018 @ 2:55pm CST
Skritz wrote:
Bun-Bun wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Springer's Mom has got it going on.


I like big backpacks and I cannot lie...


Anyways.

Looking at that flame effect they really need to make a new Fallen figure with those things stuck all over him


Man I'd give a kidney for a more Dreamwave-esque Fallen, dark paintjob with glowing furnace orange and angry Mazinger-esque face. After ROTF this kind of design went by the wayside, with the 'Megatronus' identity taking over and the flaming design being forgotten

Stick those effect parts on a Siege Megatron retool and we're good to go.

Why not Combiner Wars Megatron? He's bigger and the Fallen was huge in Dreamwave IIRC
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1999045)
Posted by DMSL on December 15th, 2018 @ 3:00pm CST
I hate this mold, wish they retooled the Arcee mold.

It just doesn't look sleek enough with those awful legs.
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1999048)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 15th, 2018 @ 3:18pm CST
Image

Mistransformation dead ahead ;)
Re: War for Cybertron SIEGE Greenlight Stock Photos are GO! (1999058)
Posted by Skritz on December 15th, 2018 @ 3:44pm CST
When is an Hasbro stock photo not mistransformed? There is always at least one pic per figure/figure set where someone display some mistransformed or misplaced part. >:oP

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FREEZER Transformers Studio Series Core Class Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
FREEZER Transforme ...
$35.99*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
$12.50*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
$16.99 $15.29*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
$24.99*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIRAGE Transformers Studio Series 105 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Porsche 2023 New"
NEW!
MIRAGE Transformer ...
$49.99 $44.99*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
$49.99 $44.99*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
RATCHET Transforme ...
$24.99*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Studio Series 101 Rise Beasts Leader TF7 Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
SCOURGE Transforme ...
$114.99 $98.99*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
$49.99 $32.50*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
$59.99 $45.00*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
$10.00*
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
BRAWN Transformers ...
$24.99*
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #339 - Nature Lies
Twincast / Podcast #339:
"Nature Lies"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 3rd, 2023

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON