War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images

Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images

Wednesday, June 5th, 2019 12:47PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Sightings, Digital Media News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 27,892

Look there! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s jet! It’s the Autobot we all want to get! It’s Jetfire! Courtesy of Dorksidetoysover at TFW2005 we have some lovely clear shots of the Autobot Air Guardian in all his G1-styled glory. A nice treat is the extreme close up of his Autobrand flipping gimmick. We also get to see him in both armored and unarmored modes, including an up close shot of his face with and without his helmet. Take a view and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew. This is one hot item fans of old and new will no doubt be clamoring for.
Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images
Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images
Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images
Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images
Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images
Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images
Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images
Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images
Credit(s): Dorksidetoys/TFW2005
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023493)
Posted by carytheone on June 5th, 2019 @ 12:56pm CDT
Well Siegefire is looking mighty nice. The silver on the guns is great ;)^

Guess I need to commit $80 to a pre-order :ic$:
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023494)
Posted by Stargrave on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:04pm CDT
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023495)
Posted by carytheone on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:11pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:God $80 that's such a kick in the wallet, yowch. It looks like an excellent toy and I mean the closest to an official MP Jetfire that you could get - again, official. That's just so much money I think I'll have to devote to Omega Supreme. Is anyone planning on getting both Jetfire and Omega? Or are you like me and it's either one or the other?

let the group know if you need any enabling
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023496)
Posted by SgtNateV on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:18pm CDT
I guess they couldn't decide on how the mask should look. In the first renders it looked like it did here, but the prototypes at WonFest and Toy Fair had extra unpainted blue bits.
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023499)
Posted by mentre83 on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:59pm CDT
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023503)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 5th, 2019 @ 2:23pm CDT
Jetfire looks so good, and I hear rumours that Symths in the UK may be stocking him :? Can't wait to see what other characters can be put in this class, Tidal Wave anyone?

Also Stargrave I respectfully disagree about Galaxy Upgrade, for me I find the original to still be better in almost every way... Plus you can't use leobreaker (and all repaints) on Galaxy Upgrade ;)
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023504)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 5th, 2019 @ 2:26pm CDT

Me: I'm going to try and be frugal and show some restraint

Also Me: *checks Amazon and see that I already pre-ordered both*

Me: Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking there...
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023507)
Posted by william-james88 on June 5th, 2019 @ 3:26pm CDT

If anyone wants to pay less, just wait a bit for Black Friday. Both he and Omega are ripe for the kind of big ticket item Amazon and other web based sites like to discount to bring in crowds. I can't remember a year where that didnt happen. Paying full price for these bigger mass market items is basically just a tax for getting the toys when they come out early. Hasbro is well aware of this price cycle or else the same thing wouldn't be happening every year and they would not still be making big bots like this (let alone 2 in one year).

mentre83 wrote:I only collect MPs, yet this is one toy that I struggle not to buy. Always loved the character, can't be helped, I suppose.

Well, he may fit within an MP collection depending on the specific episode you are adhering his scale to ;)
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023510)
Posted by o.supreme on June 5th, 2019 @ 4:04pm CDT

I've actually collected very few figures from this Siege Line, so getting both Jetfire and Omega Supreme are in the plan for me. As others have mentioned, I'll definitely wait for both to go on some sort of sale. There's still a few leftovers from the Japanese Legends line I want to get first before they become scarce.
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023511)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 5th, 2019 @ 4:18pm CDT
Dang, I'm glad I have no attachment to this incarnation of Jetfire.
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023512)
Posted by frogbat on June 5th, 2019 @ 4:33pm CDT
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023513)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 5th, 2019 @ 4:44pm CDT
frogbat wrote:Can’t wait for this guy after the rather disappointing combiner wars version. Will also be getting omega supreme.. skipping out on repaints where poss to save but heck these figures are pretty great

You mean the Thrilling 30s version, the only uses of this mold we got in Combiner Wars was the leader Class seekers :lol:
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023518)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 5th, 2019 @ 5:53pm CDT

I'm personally getting Omega but not Jetfire. I have my perfect Jetfire in the Thrilling 30 one, and I am not a fan of the Skyfire aesthetic.
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023525)
Posted by Microbot on June 5th, 2019 @ 6:55pm CDT
I did the pre-orders today for Jetfire, Springer, Thundercracker, Brunt and Redalert :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023527)
Posted by Microbot on June 5th, 2019 @ 6:58pm CDT
...oh and after your pics, I decide to take lionizer too...you kill my bank account...you are guilty like Takara/hasbro...you know :-D :-D :-D
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023535)
Posted by Stormshot_Prime on June 5th, 2019 @ 7:37pm CDT
18CBFF28-BF2A-4DD4-9FFC-E3B60385139C.jpeg
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023540)
Posted by william-james88 on June 5th, 2019 @ 7:54pm CDT
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
18CBFF28-BF2A-4DD4-9FFC-E3B60385139C.jpeg

We've had good jetfire toys for over 30 years.
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023544)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 5th, 2019 @ 8:25pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
18CBFF28-BF2A-4DD4-9FFC-E3B60385139C.jpeg

We've had good jetfire toys for over 30 years.

I would even argue that we have not had a bad Jetfire toy
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023545)
Posted by Stormshot_Prime on June 5th, 2019 @ 8:27pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
18CBFF28-BF2A-4DD4-9FFC-E3B60385139C.jpeg

We've had good jetfire toys for over 30 years.

I would even argue that we have not had a bad Jetfire toy

I mean yeah true, the G1 and Thrilling 30 toys are pretty great, but this one just is THE Jetfire toy I didn’t know I’ve always been waiting for. Now all I need is a Siege Galvatron and I’d be content.
Re: War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images (2023555)
Posted by Stargrave on June 5th, 2019 @ 9:49pm CDT
Oooo Siege Galvatron would be Sweet! I’d love to see new Cyclonus too, something a little more streamlined than the Combiner version.

And yes Galaxy Upgrade does not combine with Leobreaker, that’s true....and it’s kind of a hot mess when he does I love him I love him but gorilla fists or lion tippy toe claw hand that isn’t, well, really a hand doesn’t win out for me. If he didn’t have ogre fist if he didn’t look like he was on stilts if he didn’t flippyfloppy all over my deskytoppy I’d be ready to agree with you.
Plus I’m probably just biased to the new shiny object I totally get like that.

And those aren’t wheels on his trailer we all know stationary non-rolling wheels are obviously galvaconductors :lol:

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #235 - Pre-Holidaze
"Pre-Holidaze"
Posted: Sunday, November 24th, 2019

Buy "Transformers RID Galvatron Robots Devil Gigatron and Armada Megaton w/ Mini-con" on EBAY
Buy "20" Super Bumblebee Transformers Robots Disguise Electronic Works 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2015 Combiner Wars Titan Class Devastator Tf" on EBAY
Buy "** 2003 - Hasbro Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Universe RID W/ spy changer Prowl **" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Generations Rodimus Prime Power of the Primes Leader New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS PROWL, bumblebee, Optimus prime, jet fire WALGREENS exc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Combiner Wars Ironhide,Prowl,Mirage,Sunstreaker IDW Comics!" on EBAY