Waspinator Hall of Fame Induction Video

Waspinator Hall of Fame Induction Video

Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 12:15pm CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,140

Waspinator's got the touch!

Credit(s): transformers YouTube account

Re: Waspinator Hall of Fame Induction Video (1244206)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 21st, 2011 @ 12:58pm CDT
I would have preferred something more like this;

(I would have posted the actual video here, but I can't figure out how to get it on here. :lol: )
Re: Waspinator Hall of Fame Induction Video (1244311)
Posted by Stormrider on June 21st, 2011 @ 4:02pm CDT
Thanks for sharing the videos for those who couldn't make it to Botcon.

Am I the only one that feels that the Hall of Fame Videos are a bit on the lame side this year? I am surprised that the videos only use anime clips from the TV shows and in general the videos barely capture the essence of the character. With all the creative talent on Habro's side - I guess I was expecting more.
Re: Waspinator Hall of Fame Induction Video (1244319)
Posted by First-Aid on June 21st, 2011 @ 4:11pm CDT
Yes! I am so thrilled! I loved this guy! 8)
Re: Waspinator Hall of Fame Induction Video (1244346)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 21st, 2011 @ 5:15pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Yes! I am so thrilled! I loved this guy! 8)

Agreed. If Waspinator went head on against DOTM Shockwave, he would be the winner of falling apart just by being looked upon by Shockwave. 8-}
Re: Waspinator Hall of Fame Induction Video (1244813)
Posted by GEEWUN on June 22nd, 2011 @ 8:58am CDT
Honestly I don't feel that "The Touch" is the best song for waspinator
Re: Waspinator Hall of Fame Induction Video (1244943)
Posted by First-Aid on June 22nd, 2011 @ 12:19pm CDT
GEEWUN wrote:Honestly I don't feel that "The Touch" is the best song for waspinator

I'm betting that's exactly why they used it! It's the ultimate irony. A song written for seemingly the ultimate warrior, one who can never be beaten, one who never gives up, one who is utterly unstoppable...matched up with someone who got "blowed up" all the time and constantly lost, was a few nodes shy of a motherboard, but was a generally loveable guy. I think it's a perfect joke!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "2012 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE COBRA HISS TANK SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "2011 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE STARSCREAM W/ COBRA COMMANDER" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers BONE CRUSHER Constructicons HASBRO, TAKARA Japan 1980 84" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Slingshot & Road Pig Tech Spec Cards G2 generation two" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY