Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes!

Watch Your Mail!  TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes!

Monday, October 1st, 2007 7:09pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Collectables
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 19,386

Have you been wondering whether or not you may have actually won something from the TransformYourSummer.com contest in the last weeks before it closed? Worry no longer! Members from around the country are reporting that they are receiving Pepsi Primes and other goodies in the mail right now. It is unknown if this is the last batch of prizes that they are shipping out or not, but it would be safe to say it probably is.

If you entered any codes in the last couple weeks of the contest (back in August), make sure to watch you mailbox. You may have some surprises still headed your way!

Credit(s): Fender Bender

Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (375274)
Posted by DorkimusPrime on October 1st, 2007 @ 7:32pm CDT
sweet. I dumped 110 caps on a pepsi prime in the last week, which shoudl have given me pretty good odds. :D
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (375303)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 1st, 2007 @ 8:01pm CDT
They should have a DewBot grand prize!

(then of course mass release it)
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (375459)
Posted by Blitzwing the warrior on October 1st, 2007 @ 9:27pm CDT
I might still get my mini-fridge, sweet!
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (375464)
Posted by tacogrande on October 1st, 2007 @ 9:28pm CDT
I won two mini fridges and I only entered a couple codes for them. I won a pepsi prime with 16 codes as well. I could end up with more stuff? I don't need it... unless it's the xbox.
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (375933)
Posted by barricade2218 on October 2nd, 2007 @ 5:03am CDT
I put in over 140 caps and haven't received anything. I guess I don't understand how the prizes were awarded. If it was a random drawing what are the chances of someone getting two items with a few caps and those that entered alot of times and got nothing. Or did the codes on the caps predetermine who won even before the bottles were in circulation?
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (376045)
Posted by bilbo777 on October 2nd, 2007 @ 7:27am CDT
Suspected they still had prizes to hand out. Mailed out for that winner's list at the conclusion of the contest and never received it.
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (376183)
Posted by SoundStang on October 2nd, 2007 @ 9:23am CDT
I received 2 Pepsi Primes on Saturday. And I already have one. Anyone out there interested in one of them? Can work out a trade, buy, etc..
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (376563)
Posted by timshinn73 on October 2nd, 2007 @ 1:07pm CDT
I got 1 Pepsi Prime some time ago. Hope another one pops up.
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (377142)
Posted by Vile MK III on October 2nd, 2007 @ 6:30pm CDT
Fender Bender wrote: make sure to watch you mailbox. You may have some surprises still headed your way!

I don't think a Pepsi Prime could fit in my mail box. :lol: ..I hope I won one. :PRAY:
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (377167)
Posted by coolpop on October 2nd, 2007 @ 6:42pm CDT
2 weeks before the promotion ends, I submitted 2 caps. Calculated my chance of winning was 1:300, but I still check my mail everyday hoping a Pepsi Prime would show up, wouldn't mind two, hehehe.

Cheers!
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (378260)
Posted by Sean on October 3rd, 2007 @ 9:57am CDT
wow just today, I ended up with a 2nd pepsi prime. what a surprise
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (378324)
Posted by Gaijin on October 3rd, 2007 @ 10:26am CDT
I just got my award this morning! Nice to wake up to find that I had won Pepsi Optimus Prime!!! Until today, I thought my luck sucked at best. But, maybe things are turning around for this Transfan. And, if not, well, at least I have my Pepsi Prime.
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (378918)
Posted by timdog115 on October 3rd, 2007 @ 3:49pm CDT
I won $25 back around the time the contest was ending and thought that was it. I wouldn't be winning anything else, until I found out yesterday people were still receiving prizes. Mom called me this morning telling me I had a package at the house. I hadn't ordered anything recently. So I had this feeling it was from the Transform your Summer contest...went home, opened it....

Pepsi Optimus Prime!!! sweet!
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (378941)
Posted by Methusalen on October 3rd, 2007 @ 4:03pm CDT
I just received my SECOND Pepsi Optimus Prime... I won one earlier on in the contest, and came home today to find another box next to my mailbox! -Now I've got some kitbash fodder for that repaint I've been wanting to do for a while now.... :-?

I definitely wasn't expecting this, and there was no prior notice, he'll just be sitting there if you've won!
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (378989)
Posted by Vile MK III on October 3rd, 2007 @ 4:23pm CDT
Wow! I just got my Pepsi Prime today. Lucky me. yay!
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (379380)
Posted by PaperBird on October 3rd, 2007 @ 7:52pm CDT
I had totally forgotten about this and *poof* there it was today!
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (379514)
Posted by tacogrande on October 3rd, 2007 @ 8:58pm CDT
Got a call from my brother today, my two mini fridges showed up. Man... I only entered in like 5 codes for the mini fridge, how'd I win 2? I entered like 16 for pepsi prime initially and won one before the contest ended, so I drunk a lot of pop inbetween then and dumped about 100 codes to get another and didn't, but I got the 2 mini fridges. Weird.
Re: Watch Your Mail! TransformYourSummer.com is still shipping prizes! (380822)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on October 4th, 2007 @ 11:10am CDT
I just got 2 more Primes in the mail today, bringing my total to 3

Earlier, right when the contest ended, I also won 3 of those $2 for yahoo music things, so I got 6 cool songs out of it (Disturbed's version of Genesis's "land of confusion" rocks!!)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW BOULDER SPARES" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1986 G1 Decepticon Battlecharger Runabout Friction RIFLE Weapon EUC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY