Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens

Transformers News: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens

Friday, September 15th, 2017 10:21AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,728

While these were available in multitude of global markets already, the US had not gotten any of these wave 3 One Steps, called Cyber Fire Turbo Changers, from Transformers: the Last Knight. This wave includes Drift, Cogman and Scorn, which was reviewed as one of the best one steps to ever come out. This final wave was found at Walgreens by fellow Seibertronian bounti76 and they are priced at $12.99 USD.

Transformers News: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Wallgreens

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911127)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 15th, 2017 @ 11:22am CDT
I'm bummed the Dragonstorm pre-orders require you to pair him with eiter Megs or Prime. I don't want Prime and I have Megs. Well, just gonna have to wait and pray I get him in a single release, much like Cogman and Bee
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911128)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 15th, 2017 @ 11:23am CDT
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911141)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 15th, 2017 @ 12:09pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Great... Just one more excuse for Wingspan/Cloudraker to evade my area... :roll:
...Wrong thread?
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911149)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 15th, 2017 @ 12:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
...Wrong thread?

william-james88 wrote:... This final wave was found at Wallgreens by fellow Seibertronian bounti76.

:-(

All my Walgreens' have right now are Kroks/Triggerhappys. And then Age of Extinction One-Step nonsense.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911160)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 15th, 2017 @ 12:56pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Stop your whining, young lad.

The Wallgreens' equivalent in Québec, Winners, is Transformers bare for months. All they had for robots are a couple of Power Rangers Super Charge zords with their "power batteries" stolen from their packagings. #-o

Maybe those large Rescue Bots playsets count?
Erh...............
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911162)
Posted by beastwarsbrah on September 15th, 2017 @ 1:11pm CDT
Found nitro at Walmart today. Picked him up, still one left. Scorn was gone and it appears my Walmart completely skipped over the wave 2 deluxes.

Nitro is pretty great, my second favorite from this line behind voyager megatron. My only complaint with him is one of his wing/engines pops off every single time no matter how carefully I try to transform him and his right arm doesn't bend a full 90 degrees but minor issues I can live with.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911163)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on September 15th, 2017 @ 1:32pm CDT
I've seen the first-run Bumblebee shelfwarming at my local Targets. Not exactly surprising, considering that Hasbro decided to be idiots and re-use the AoE mold. Ugh. If they were going to re-use an existing tooling for Bee they should have used the DotM one since he went back to his proper design (the one that doesn't make the toy designers want to kill the art department) for TLK.

Said Targets also have lots of the big Turbo Changer Dragonstorm on the shelves. Which is quite possibly getting in the way of getting in new TR Leader-class figures because the boxes spill over into that shelfspace.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911166)
Posted by william-james88 on September 15th, 2017 @ 1:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
...Wrong thread?

He's just saying that Walgreens mihgt be prioritising putting these toys up instead of the clones.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Stop your whining, young lad.

The Walgreens' equivalent in Québec, Winners, is Transformers bare for months.

Winners is the Quebec equivalent of TJMaxx. The Quebec equivalent of Walgreens is Jean Coutu which has some transformers toys sometimes (like Walgreens).
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911170)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 15th, 2017 @ 2:42pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
...Wrong thread?

-Kanrabat- wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Stop your whining, young lad.

The Walgreens' equivalent in Québec, Winners, is Transformers bare for months.

OOps.
It's pretty rare to see Transformers there but lately, I saw some. Transformers movie toys that were 33% MORE expensive than normal retail... but on sale at 33% OFF!
WHAT A DEAL!

On a side note, I remember skipping on a 20$ Battle Blades Bumblebee at a Jean Coutu some years ago. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911171)
Posted by william-james88 on September 15th, 2017 @ 2:47pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
OOps.
WHAT A DEAL!

Wow, what a deal!

Anyways, as you can see in the pic we posted, that 33% mark up is the same at walgreens too. Those 1 steps are $12.99 there, thats $15.83 before taxes. Sounds like Jean Coutu.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911172)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 15th, 2017 @ 2:51pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
OOps.
WHAT A DEAL!

Wow, what a deal!

When I saw that stupid display, with sales labels bringing the toys back down at they regular, normal prices, I facepalmed so hard I almost knocked myself unconscious in the aisles.
I wonder if there is some law preventing that kind of shenanigans? :-?
The labellings, I mean, not the dangerous facepalming.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911182)
Posted by Rysquad on September 15th, 2017 @ 3:53pm CDT
I found Voyager Scorn and Nitro at Target in Mission Valley (San Diego, CA).

There's one Nitro left now.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911304)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 16th, 2017 @ 12:18pm CDT
An update from my viewers, pretty much all of them that have One-Step Scorn tell me the back part of the tail pops off. It looks like whatever friction tabs were supposed to hold it in place were shaved down a bit too far.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911393)
Posted by william-james88 on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:04pm CDT
I just wanted to get get something out of my chest for this movie line. Now I dont like to be overly negative (nor overly positive) but I really feel someone fucked up with The Last Knight toyline and how its being distributed. I have always been under the impression that if toys arent out, its there retailer's fault. But every when every single retailer doesnt have product out, it makes me look at the supplier and thats where things make no damn sense. The toys should be out for the film, right?! And yet the film has come and gone and this line still hasnt been fully released at retail. Anything past wave 1 has been scarce in the US (from what I read here), the leaders just started being found easily recently, but no sign of Dragonstorm. Plus no sign of that deluxe Walmart exclusive Hot Rod. We know that the toy has been finished for a while now, and china got him. So, with that being the case, where the fuck is the hold up?! Does Walmart not want this guy from hasbro yet? Or do they have him and are sitting on him? None of those make any sense but neither does him not being released. Since he has been made and boxed, there are loads of em stocked somewhere at some point on the supply chain instead of being at the end of it, up on the shelves. And this seems to be the case for the rest of the line which has yet to see saturation. I just find this whole undertaking bonkers. I dont know who to blame exactly, but for your most profitable toyline, there have been some major mistakes made across the board.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911394)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:13pm CDT
If this keep up, I'll never have Hotrod nor Cogman. #-o
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911395)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I just wanted to get get something out of my chest for this movie line. Now I dont like to be overly negative (nor overly positive) but I really feel someone **** up with The Last Knight toyline and how its being distributed. I have always been under the impression that if toys arent out, its there retailer's fault. But every when every single retailer doesnt have product out, it makes me look at the supplier and thats where things make no damn sense. The toys should be out for the film, right?! And yet the film has come and gone and this line still hasnt been fully released at retail. Anything past wave 1 has been scarce in the US (from what I read here), the leaders just started being found easily recently, but no sign of Dragonstorm. Plus no sign of that deluxe Walmart exclusive Hot Rod. We know that the toy has been finished for a while now, and china got him. So, with that being the case, where the **** is the hold up?! Does Walmart not want this guy from hasbro yet? Or do they have him and are sitting on him? None of those make any sense but neither does him not being released. Since he has been made and boxed, there are loads of em stocked somewhere at some point on the supply chain instead of being at the end of it, up on the shelves. And this seems to be the case for the rest of the line which has yet to see saturation. I just find this whole undertaking bonkers. I dont know who to blame exactly, but for your most profitable toyline, there have been some major mistakes made across the board.

I have to agree at least a little, I think this is the worst I've seen a Transformers toyline become available. Literally all I see at every store is Slash and Berserker and I saw wave 2 deluxes once. Voyagers and leaders have been better but I still hardly see voyager Megatron and Hound - way too many Grimlocks. I caught Bumbebee on Amazon for $20, thank god - I'm getting tired of checking store after store every week. I'm still holding out hope for Hot Rod since he's an exclusive but I've essentially given up on Cogman. I don't think the raised prices have helped anything either.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911407)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 17th, 2017 @ 12:59am CDT
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911409)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 17th, 2017 @ 1:12am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Aye! I'm a bit miffed that they're not gonna be bringing out Canopy, Dreadbot(Hooligan), Trench(excavator transformer from the junkyard), Mohawk, Bulldog, HMS Alliance(sub) transformer, DOTM Jetfire style bot who turns into a Hawker Hurricane, Onslaught, Daytrader, & the mysterious red McLaren as toys

I miss when the movie lines would make toys out of random cars in the movies. I was really hoping the Age of Extinction lineup would make a Transformers out of T. J. Miller's character's Mini Cooper.
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911410)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 17th, 2017 @ 1:18am CDT
Here's my vision of what the mainline TLK toyline would be like:

Deluxe:

-Wave 1: Bumblebee (new mold & hammer), Barricade, Drift, Berserker
-Wave 2: Sqweeks, Mohawk, Hot Rod, Cogman
-Wave 3: Daytrader, Dreadbot, Crosshairs, and Steelbane

Voyager:

Wave 1: Optimus Prime, Grimlock (w/retooled head like the Armor Change version)
Wave 2: Megatron, Hound
Wave 3: Onslaught, Nitro Zeus

Leader Class:

Wave 1: Optimus Prime (same as Calibur retool but with silver paint replacing chrome), Megatron
Wave 2: Dragonstorm
Re: Wave 3 of One Steps from Transformers: The Last Knight Appearing at Walgreens (1911416)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 17th, 2017 @ 1:47am CDT
Did I miss the announcement that Sqweeks is getting replaced as an allspark power starter set? I just saw the figure on Amazon, 3rd party seller pre-order.
Transformers products from AMAZON