Tuesday, September 20th, 2016 11:23pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 52,168

Fellow Seibertronians, it would seem that the Titans Returns line is trying to break some sort of record for releasing its figures. Wave 1 and wave 2 are quickly making their way to various parts of our markets around the world, and now wave 3 is surfacing with these new images coming from Baidu. This is actually the very first time we see two of these toys. This new wave - comprising the newly renamed (and awesomely might I add) Twinferno with Daburu, it also includes Breakaway with Throttle, Triggerhappy with Blowpipe, and Hot Rod with Firedrive - So check them out, and let us know what you think of them in the comments below.

Transformers News: Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod

Credit(s): Baidu

This article was last modified on Wednesday, September 21st, 2016 8:40am CDT

Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826759)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:26pm CDT
TWINFERNO

:michaelbay:

8-)
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826760)
Posted by .... on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:26pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Why is triggerhappy's crotch assembled backwards :HEADHURTS:

:BANG_HEAD:

Him and Fort Max need to seek medical help.
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826761)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:27pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

:BANG_HEAD:
Him and Fort Max need to seek medical help.

Unless he's such a lazy pre-tool for the magenta guy that they didn't bother to re-design his crotch :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826763)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:30pm CDT
Twinferno: Absolute slam

Hot Rod: HIT!

Triggerhappy: HIT!

Getaway: Prick
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826764)
Posted by .... on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:30pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

:BANG_HEAD:
Him and Fort Max need to seek medical help.

Don't think so. I think it was assembled by someone with a d***-tail fetish.
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826768)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:36pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Twinferno: Absolute slam

Hot Rod: HIT!

Triggerhappy: HIT!

Getaway: Prick

Breakaway is the only one that I'm looking forward to from the wave >:oP
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826771)
Posted by Kurona on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:43pm CDT
Oh hey, Twinferno keeps his new name from that blind bag thingy. Which is nice because it's a GREAT name.

Hot Rod looks absolutely beautiful as usual... not sure about Triggerhappy's face. Paint looks a bit off there. Either way both are easy pick-ups :D
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826774)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:52pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Twinferno: Absolute slam

Hot Rod: HIT!

Triggerhappy: HIT!

Getaway: Prick

Breakaway is the only one that I'm looking forward to from the wave >:oP

I have him as a Cybertron toy already, I will already have this mold as Chromedome, and most of all, he is a @#%#@% Q#% Q#%Q$% $^$W^&&% ##!% in the comics, so I hate him and his cybertron toy is worthy of his status
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826775)
Posted by Kurona on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:52pm CDT
Also, bit of a note about the names - Blowpipe and Firedrive are obviously the same as G1 (Firedrive just being the oh-no-we-lost-the-copyright version of Firebolt), but Daburu and Throttle are new.

Getaway's Powermaster partner in G1 was called Rev... but what makes this name change notable is that Throttle was the name of one of the two Decepticon Powermasters; Darkwind. I'm tempted to say it's a bit like how 'Nightstick' was thrown onto pretty much every single Targetmaster a few years back just because they couldn't go around scrambling for copyrighted names for Targetmaster partners, but this one is especially notable considering Getaway's... recent morally dubious antics.

Daburu is basically Japanese for double. Not sure where the randomly using Japanese words for guys now comes from - especially since Doublecross barely had a few cameos in Headmasters - but I like it!
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826778)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:57pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Twinferno: Absolute slam

Hot Rod: HIT!

Triggerhappy: HIT!

Getaway: Prick

Breakaway is the only one that I'm looking forward to from the wave >:oP

I'll likely be skipping chromedome for him, as he looks cooler, and has a more interesting personality, I love the anti-hero :BOT:'s
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826781)
Posted by Kurona on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:01am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Twinferno: Absolute slam

Hot Rod: HIT!

Triggerhappy: HIT!

Getaway: Prick

Breakaway is the only one that I'm looking forward to from the wave >:oP

I love the anti-hero :BOT:'s

In that case why're you skipping Twi--

Sorry, sorry. *ahem*

:michaelbay: TWINFERNO :michaelbay:
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826782)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:01am CDT
Stop Hb and Takara! My wallet needs to rest! :lol:
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826783)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:02am CDT
In all honestly, while i love Hot Rod (and really need him) and Triggerhappy, Twinferno is my most anticipated deluxe of the wave (though Sixshot clearly takes the cake on most anticipated)
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826784)
Posted by bodrock on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:07am CDT
TWINFERNO is a must-have!!

And this Hot Rod will be my first version of him, honestly. I think I've finally forgiven him for getting Prime killed in The Movie. ;)
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826785)
Posted by Kurona on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:08am CDT
Hot Rod's my most anticipated purely because IDW Rodimus is currently my favourite Transformers character period. It's also why I'm really anticipating Nightbeat, Megatron and Nautica (my second, third and fourth favourite of MTMTE respectively).
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826786)
Posted by Kurona on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:10am CDT
bodrock wrote:TWINFERNO is a must-have!!

Go for it mate; he's a pretty fun character once you get passed Hasbro's amazingly shoddy and ham-handed way of introducing him ;)
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826787)
Posted by bodrock on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:11am CDT
Definitely want a full body for the Nightbeat Titan Master!
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826788)
Posted by bodrock on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:20am CDT
Kurona wrote:
bodrock wrote:TWINFERNO is a must-have!!

Really though! I could never accept him as the new Autobot leader, either, but I swear it wasn't me who protested Prime's death by locking myself in a room for weeks. ;)

But yeah, I've only recently started buying Transformers again, thanks to Combiner Wars (and my kids finally being old enough to "get it")....always liked the concept, even if I got sick of the retooling!
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826789)
Posted by Kurona on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:21am CDT
bodrock wrote:Definitely want a full body for the Nightbeat Titan Master!

Funny story about that...
Re: New Images for Wave 3 Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Twinferno, Breakaway, Triggerhappy, and Hot Rod (1826790)
Posted by X3ROhour on September 21st, 2016 @ 12:23am CDT

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
"Welcome to 2010"
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Seekers Sinister Strike Force 4-pck" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Reaction Transformers Fallen Leader Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse  Attackers 1-Step Changer Fusion Mega-Shot Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight COGMAN Complete Deluxe Movie TLK figure" on EBAY
Buy "MISB in USA - Transformers Generations Selects - War for Cybertron - Tigertrack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fun Pub TFSS 5.0 1-2 Fractyl Lifeline Scorponok Quickslinger New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Primes Cindersaur Legends Soundwave Cyberverse Optimus Prime" on EBAY