Sunday, December 23rd, 2018 6:27pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Amelie   Views: 29,524

Siege Shockwave's cyclopean eye has finally been spotted in Target at U.S retail by Twitter user @Jwilson011895 in Georgetown, Central Texas. Joining earlier sightings his wave-mates Battle Masters Firedrive, Lionizer and Blowpipe with Deluxe Sideswipe, Cog, Hound, Skytread and Voyagers Optimus Prime and Megatron. This also means Ultra Magnus is out in the wild, too, being Shockwave's Autobot Leader-Class wave-mate. Mirrored below is the image from @Jwilson011895's Twitter, whilst the original post can be found here.

Transformers News: Siege Shockwave sighted at US retail

Have you also snagged Shockwave at retail yet (and not posted a sighting), has he eluded your hunt or did you snatch one up via an online retailer? Let us know below and discuss the current Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege range on our own Energon Pub forums here on Seibertron.com.

Credit(s): @JWilson011895 on Twitter

This article was last modified on Sunday, December 23rd, 2018 6:52pm CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000734)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 23rd, 2018 @ 6:38pm CST
I really don't care about Shockwave, but since it mean Ultra Magnus arrived too, HURRAY!

I hope UM will be on sale when I find him in store because I know I may just buy him at full price anyway.
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000735)
Posted by Cobotron on December 23rd, 2018 @ 6:46pm CST
Alright! Leaders in the States. Great news!

And Bodrock, you just gave me a great idea with your awesome shots you posted above.

Cog Bow
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000737)
Posted by Scottywan82 on December 23rd, 2018 @ 7:17pm CST
Skritz wrote:I just got my Siege Optimus and Megatron. Oh my. Oh my goodness....expectations blown away, especially Optimus. :BOWDOWN:

Where did you find them? Retail?
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000740)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on December 23rd, 2018 @ 7:44pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Cog Bow

...that's badass, I know what I'm trying once I get Cog.
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000754)
Posted by Skritz on December 23rd, 2018 @ 9:51pm CST
Scottywan82 wrote:

Where did you find them? Retail?

BBTS.
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000755)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 23rd, 2018 @ 10:53pm CST
Holy-crap Shockwave sited? :DANCE: Man I hope more siting's are found further west please :PRAY:...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000758)
Posted by william-james88 on December 23rd, 2018 @ 11:34pm CST
Not my image:

Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000759)
Posted by starrhero on December 23rd, 2018 @ 11:47pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Not my image:

There are godmasters, then there are just gods.

and let us hope this god is benevolent.
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000760)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 23rd, 2018 @ 11:48pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Not my image:

Holy frikkin Moses. What is that big purple gun on the top with Grimlock’s skull on it?
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000791)
Posted by Emerje on December 24th, 2018 @ 7:45am CST
william-james88 wrote:Not my image:

Emerje
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000847)
Posted by o.supreme on December 24th, 2018 @ 10:37am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Not my image:

not sure...might be from some 3P Devastator...But as a fan of combinicus ridiculous maximus, I approve of this image 100% ;)^ :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000853)
Posted by no-one on December 24th, 2018 @ 11:45am CST
I have a question/observation that I'm not sure if it's been talked about yet.

Sideswipe's chest Autobot sigil. Is everyone's slightly off center to his left? As if it's cented between his nipple and hood bump?

I thought it was a just a me issue and was going to look for another copy to swap out, but every one I've seen online including official pics seems to be offset.

Seib's copy

Mine

So is this a thing?
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000860)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 24th, 2018 @ 12:08pm CST

E47B7FC1-0F2D-47B0-AD2C-965DF5C1BAB7.jpeg
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000878)
Posted by Ig89ninja on December 24th, 2018 @ 3:05pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:So Christmas came early, and by ‘Christmas’, I of course mean death to the decepticons

E47B7FC1-0F2D-47B0-AD2C-965DF5C1BAB7.jpeg

A bit late to call that the Decepticon killer
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000887)
Posted by Grimlocktimus on December 24th, 2018 @ 8:25pm CST
Man, tomorrow is Christmas and still not a single hint of Siege hitting my area...distribution is killing me
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000889)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 24th, 2018 @ 8:52pm CST
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000892)
Posted by starrhero on December 24th, 2018 @ 9:18pm CST
Well, as I suspect that most people won't be posting tomorrow, I'd just like to say Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, & Happy Holidays.

I've been here for around a year now, and I can only say this has been a very enjoyable experience. I had never joined any type of fourm or website of this kind despite my years on the internet, but I'm glad to say Seibertron was the best place to start.

So once again, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, & I hope everyone is able to get a taste of the WfC toyline this upcoming year.
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000895)
Posted by Skritz on December 24th, 2018 @ 10:02pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:I think it'd be cool if they remolded sixgun and cog together into an updated energon wingsaber with a 'fight' and 'flight' mode

I'd just want Wing Saber as a weaponizer.
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000896)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 24th, 2018 @ 10:08pm CST
Skritz wrote:

I'd just want Wing Saber as a weaponizer.

Oh that’d be rad! I would buy the crap out of some good Unicron astrology Homages.
Re: WFC Siege Leader Shockwave sighted at US retail (Target in Georgetown, Central Texas) (2000897)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 24th, 2018 @ 10:13pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Skritz wrote:

I'd just want Wing Saber as a weaponizer.

Yeah, never being able to get him is one of my biggest regrets - although not having energon prime dampens the blow...
It'd be even cooler if it was a voyager weaponizer that had parts that were proportionate for deluxe's but also transformed into a proper fight and flight modes like in energon :PRAY:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY