Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon?

Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon?

Monday, April 11th, 2011 12:52pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 52,162

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Before you answer keep in mind that in the wild world of Animated it's a prison! Botcon has updated their twitter account with an image from this year's BotCon comic The Stunti-Con-Job. Check out Trypticon's Animated makeover below.

Here tis! Trypticon Prison... WAIT till you see the guards!


Image

Credit(s): BotCon twitter


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1207810)
Posted by GEEWUN on April 11th, 2011 @ 1:10pm CDT
So its like metroplex Image







and fortress maximus Image
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1207811)
Posted by Broadside Da Wrecker on April 11th, 2011 @ 1:10pm CDT
So, I'm guessing that this is some sort of Cybertronian Alcatraz? That is awesome.
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1207820)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 11th, 2011 @ 1:22pm CDT
Makes me wonder what Animated Scorpinok would be: a science facility for potentially unethical experiments? Toxic waste storage, hence poisonous connotations of the name?
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1207828)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 11th, 2011 @ 2:01pm CDT
Looks like the perfect place to have some TFA style Sharkticons lurking around. What do you want to bet that those are the guards they're talking about? Either them or something along the lines of the Quint's Executioner bot and more gator styled Guard robots. All 3 variations would make for an awesome prison force and would look delightfully wicked done in TFA style. 8)
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1207839)
Posted by Anonymous on April 11th, 2011 @ 2:33pm CDT
Depends... will there be cake?
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1207878)
Posted by The Variable on April 11th, 2011 @ 4:22pm CDT
Ha! I like that! If I were to write a story using this, I would think that the ultimate prison break-- would be to escape using the prison itself!!! :CON:
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1207915)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 11th, 2011 @ 6:01pm CDT
Oh, BEAST! That is awesome! Trypticon Prison looks epic!!!
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208002)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on April 11th, 2011 @ 9:25pm CDT
If it's a prison that is (presumeably) controlled by the Autobots, then they certainly chose odd colors based on their other buildings and structures. If however, it's a Decepticon prison to hold Autobots in, understandable. Either way, it looks very nice.
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208010)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 11th, 2011 @ 9:46pm CDT
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:If it's a prison that is (presumeably) controlled by the Autobots, then they certainly chose odd colors based on their other buildings and structures. If however, it's a Decepticon prison to hold Autobots in, understandable. Either way, it looks very nice.
It's the former. The Autobots may control all of Cybertron, but Kaon was former Decepticon city-state. So if it existed before the Cons lost the Great War, it could still be there colored as it is on an Autobot-controlled Cybertron.
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208022)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 11th, 2011 @ 10:18pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:Depends... will there be cake?

No. The cake is a lie.
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208133)
Posted by Mechastrike on April 12th, 2011 @ 8:13am CDT
i know i'm being obvious but... it's Megs hideout, right?
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208153)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2011 @ 9:19am CDT
Mechastrike wrote:i know i'm being obvious but... it's Megs hideout, right?
No. It's the slammer. The Big House. The Cybertronian equivalent of Alcatraz. Megs gets locked up behind bars in this place. This facility is an Autobot-controlled prison.

An interesting tidbit: A lot of times, Warpath likes to make certain that any new arriving convicts to this prison arrive there in much worse shape than they were before they left from their trials at the Multi-Circuit Court. ;)
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208196)
Posted by Red 50 on April 12th, 2011 @ 11:46am CDT
Only if we'd get Warpath or Ironhide to show us the facility. Also, a Confirmation that all the convicts are safely in stasis lock. It'd be a SLAG of a day for the Elite Guard if the 'Cons and traitors took the prison under control with civilians as hostages.
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208199)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2011 @ 11:50am CDT
Red 50 wrote:Only if we'd get Warpath or Ironhide to show us the facility. Also, a Confirmation that all the convicts are safely in stasis lock. It'd be a SLAG of a day for the Elite Guard if the 'Cons and traitors took the prison under control with civilians as hostages.
Well, in season 4, Megatron was just going to jettison the entire prison city of Kaon completely off of Planet Cybertron, launching it to Earth where he'd use it as his new headquarters.
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208203)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 12th, 2011 @ 11:58am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:i know i'm being obvious but... it's Megs hideout, right?
No. It's the slammer. The Big House. The Cybertronian equivalent of Alcatraz. Megs gets locked up behind bars in this place. This facility is an Autobot-controlled prison.


I thought that was Kaon.
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208204)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 12th, 2011 @ 11:59am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:i know i'm being obvious but... it's Megs hideout, right?
No. It's the slammer. The Big House. The Cybertronian equivalent of Alcatraz. Megs gets locked up behind bars in this place. This facility is an Autobot-controlled prison.


Mother of hell. I accidentally made 2 posts; please don't kill me. :-(
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208208)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2011 @ 12:09pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:i know i'm being obvious but... it's Megs hideout, right?
No. It's the slammer. The Big House. The Cybertronian equivalent of Alcatraz. Megs gets locked up behind bars in this place. This facility is an Autobot-controlled prison.


I thought that was Kaon.
Trypticon Prison is located within Kaon. The whole city is used as a prison, but Trypticon is the heart of it all (metaphorically speaking).
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208209)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 12th, 2011 @ 12:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:i know i'm being obvious but... it's Megs hideout, right?
No. It's the slammer. The Big House. The Cybertronian equivalent of Alcatraz. Megs gets locked up behind bars in this place. This facility is an Autobot-controlled prison.


I thought that was Kaon.
Trypticon Prison is located within Kaon. The whole city is used as a prison, but Trypticon is the heart of it all (metaphorically speaking).


...oh.
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208211)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2011 @ 12:15pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:i know i'm being obvious but... it's Megs hideout, right?
No. It's the slammer. The Big House. The Cybertronian equivalent of Alcatraz. Megs gets locked up behind bars in this place. This facility is an Autobot-controlled prison.


I thought that was Kaon.
Trypticon Prison is located within Kaon. The whole city is used as a prison, but Trypticon is the heart of it all (metaphorically speaking).


...oh.
Yeah, the AllSpark Almanac books are really handy when it comes to this sort of non-show Animated info. ;)
Re: Who's Up for a Visit to Animated Trypticon? (1208214)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 12th, 2011 @ 12:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:i know i'm being obvious but... it's Megs hideout, right?
No. It's the slammer. The Big House. The Cybertronian equivalent of Alcatraz. Megs gets locked up behind bars in this place. This facility is an Autobot-controlled prison.


I thought that was Kaon.
Trypticon Prison is located within Kaon. The whole city is used as a prison, but Trypticon is the heart of it all (metaphorically speaking).


...oh.
Yeah, the AllSpark Almanac books are really handy when it comes to this sort of non-show Animated info. ;)


Where do you get it?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
Twincast / Podcast #286:
"They Might Be Giants"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers BUMBLEBEE Action Figure POWER PUNCH Age of Extinction Deluxe NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Aoe High Octane Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME, PLATINUM EDITION,30th, 2014 YEAR OF THE HORSE" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Thunderhoof Figure Blue McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Stuntwing Mini Con" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIDESWIPE ROTF Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class 2009" on EBAY