IDW exclusive cover variants from postponed WonderCon 2020 now available online

IDW exclusive cover variants from postponed WonderCon 2020 now available online

Thursday, April 9th, 2020 2:30pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 35,565

Thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CANCELED. Life goes on in the new normal, however, and people are finding ways to enjoy life regardless. One such example is that of IDW's presence at WonderCon 2020 ... which is something of a smaller scale San Diego Comic Con that happens annually at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA each Spring. Wondercon 2020 was postponed until further notice due to the Coronavirus, though San Diego Comic-Con still has not been postponed or canceled unfortunately as of this news post. While the publisher of the ongoing Transformers titles, along with other Hasbro brands such as My Little Pony and G.I. Joe, was set to have a presence at this year's convention along with several con-exclusive comic covers, COVID-19 scuttled those plans. However, IDW is still offering these exclusive comics online!

IDW's Wonderfest 2020 exclusives include:

Check out their announcement below then click on any of the exclusive cover images shown below to be taken to their order page!

IDW Publishing wrote:We're excited to announce that we're taking IDW's Wondercon online! You'll find great comics in our Wondercon exclusive web store, now through Sunday, April 12th! Free domestic shipping on all orders $35 and up! Buy 2 get 1 FREE on all Wondercon 2020 exclusive products!

Transformers News: WonderCon 2020 IDW Exclusive Cover Variants Now Available Online

Transformers #18 – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

Transformers vs. The Terminator #1 – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #88 – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

Canto: If I Only Had A Heart TP – Signed with Sketch – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

Canto: If I Only Had A Heart TP – Signed – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

Judge Dredd: False Witness #1 – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

Locke & Key #1 Special Con Edition – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

Sonic the Hedgehog #27 – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

TMNT: Jennika #1 – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

TMNT: Jennika #2 – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

Usagi Yojimbo #8 – 2020 WonderCon Exclusive

Credit(s): IDW Publishing

This article was last modified on Friday, April 10th, 2020 11:21pm CDT

Re: IDW exclusive cover variants from postponed WonderCon 2020 now available online (2060033)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on April 9th, 2020 @ 2:58pm CDT
So maybe I'm blind, but I don't actually see the announcement to click on.
Re: IDW exclusive cover variants from postponed WonderCon 2020 now available online (2060116)
Posted by BumbleDouche on April 10th, 2020 @ 10:36am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:So maybe I'm blind, but I don't actually see the announcement to click on.

The link was invisible to me too until I temporarily disabled my ad blocker, just for this page. Try that yourself & see if it works?
Re: IDW exclusive cover variants from postponed WonderCon 2020 now available online (2060119)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on April 10th, 2020 @ 10:54am CDT
BumbleDouche wrote:

Funny, once I could see it and clicked on it, it downloaded the image but did not send me to the purchase site. I guess someone just doesn't want me to look into purchasing anything. lol
Re: IDW exclusive cover variants from postponed WonderCon 2020 now available online (2060128)
Posted by BumbleDouche on April 10th, 2020 @ 2:11pm CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:
BumbleDouche wrote:

I have a confession to make: mine did exactly the same thing lol. I found that disabling Adblock was enough to reveal the picture & a hyperlink, but from there I only assumed that the hyperlink would lead somewhere, solving the problem. I didn't actually follow it through because I couldn't be bothered, until I saw your response. Now my laziness has come back to bite me, making me look like an idiot lol. Sorry! #-o
Re: IDW exclusive cover variants from postponed WonderCon 2020 now available online (2060217)
Posted by Seibertron on April 11th, 2020 @ 11:51am CDT
Re: IDW exclusive cover variants from postponed WonderCon 2020 now available online (2060224)
Posted by BumbleDouche on April 11th, 2020 @ 1:33pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I updated the news story last night to fix the images and links. You can view the revised news story here: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ine/44708/

Just rub it in why don't you lol

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Crosshairs New MIB NIB MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators 2004 Dead End - Dodge Viper SRT-10 (Complete)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION BUMBLEBEE, Flip & Change 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Gdo Dead End" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "transformers age of extinction crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "Target Optimus Prime Transforming Gift Card Transformers Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada Unicron with Dead End Mini Con Exclusive Figure 2003" on EBAY