World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video

Transformers News: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video

Thursday, June 2nd, 2011 7:53PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Digital Media News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 35,531

MTV has premiered the video for Linkin Park's "Iridescent". As you know it is featured in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon. It is chock full of Transformers imagery and the first ever sequence of Megatron's transformation. You can check out the video here.

Credit(s): MTV, T-Macksimus
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232626)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 2nd, 2011 @ 8:04pm CDT
That was awesome!!! I loved when Megatron transformed with that Assassin's Creed hood! Oh yeah!

Is it just me, or does this song sound like it's actually referring to the audience? When I first heard it, I thought they chose this song because Bay wanted "redemption" for making ROTF (which I don't think is necessary at all) so, the lyrics to the song say to take all the frustration and the sadness and let it go. And keep an open mind about DOTM, because it will be different. That's what I got from the song.
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232627)
Posted by Samsonator on June 2nd, 2011 @ 8:04pm CDT
curses! content unavailable in canada!
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232631)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 2nd, 2011 @ 8:11pm CDT
dont like the sing but love the clips of the TFs, i love megatron! he looks sooooooo bad ass!!!!! =P~
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232643)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on June 2nd, 2011 @ 8:27pm CDT
Samsonator wrote:curses! content unavailable in canada!

Same here for the UK!

Damn MTV...Is it on YouTube, yet?
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232644)
Posted by Verathrax on June 2nd, 2011 @ 8:27pm CDT
Looks like we have our first CGI of Sentinel Prime since december :D , and It seems I have my new favorite megatron, Assasins Creed Megaron. :lol:
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232649)
Posted by _I_Am_Megatron_ on June 2nd, 2011 @ 8:31pm CDT
Where else can I watch it? It's not playing on MTV.com for me.
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232650)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 2nd, 2011 @ 8:32pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:MTV has premiered the video for Linkin Park's "Iridescent". As you know it is featured in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon. It is chock full of Transformers imagery. You can check out the video here.

Thanks for the Credits and for putting a more "polished" presentation on the information. I guess I was still a little bit (o.k. a LOT) jazzed up about the release and was less than professional in how I brought the information across. :P
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232657)
Posted by _I_Am_Megatron_ on June 2nd, 2011 @ 8:42pm CDT
Fianlly worked, Megatron looks great with the cowl, and his transformation looks slow and painful!
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232674)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:10pm CDT
Sentinel looks fantastic. Megatron...pitiful. I actually felt pity for him. Song...not my cup of tea
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232677)
Posted by Silverbolt007 on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:16pm CDT
OMG just saw the video and i have to admit megatron's transformation looked badass the way he just pull the assassin looking hood over his head right after transforming.. and bee seemed very sad. is it me or did it look as if bee was punching a con in one part just before he looked up at something.
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232679)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:17pm CDT
See? That IS a shotgun on Megatron's back! And he looks ready to kill! I like that he's not the typical, all mighty Megatron in this movie. He's more of an oppressed, in hiding bad guy. That is awesome.
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232681)
Posted by prowl123 on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:22pm CDT
NO!!!!!!!!! :BANG_HEAD:

The song is so good... but the eyes... oh the eyes... they really creep me out, and what's with the bulldog?

BTW, Megatron, Shockwave, and Sentinel moving CGI FTW!

*EDIT: If I ignore the creepy, washed out eyes, it's actually a really good video. Love the song BTW.
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232693)
Posted by King Slick on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:42pm CDT
Must. Click. REPLAY!
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232715)
Posted by TheDownshift on June 2nd, 2011 @ 10:36pm CDT
I personally think Waiting For The End or the The Requiem/The Radiance/Burning In The Skies trifecta would be better, but whatever.

I LOVE Megatron's cape.
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232862)
Posted by outerglow on June 3rd, 2011 @ 6:29am CDT
uuuugh they took the video down, if anyone knows where to find the new video online please tell me, didn't get a chance to watch it yesterday!!
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232954)
Posted by Verathrax on June 3rd, 2011 @ 9:30am CDT
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1232991)
Posted by rich prime on June 3rd, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
Megatron cape looks badass damn it we need a megatron leader.
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1233010)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on June 3rd, 2011 @ 10:46am CDT
Verathrax wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp7WCItR6i0 Someone uploaded it to youtube here, not the best quality. But the official premiere will be on LPs youtube page sometime later today. Hope it helps! :D

Thanks! Been looking for a hint of it on YouTube! :grin: Can't wait for the actual official upload! :P
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1233058)
Posted by outerglow on June 3rd, 2011 @ 11:31am CDT
thanks guys!!
Re: World Premiere of Linkin Park's "Iridescent" Video (1233146)
Posted by Fallenprime27 on June 3rd, 2011 @ 1:29pm CDT
It a great song, megatron looks badass, cant wait to see the movie

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Parts 1988 OVERLORD shoulder rocket cone powermaster - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 23 minutes 6 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Adventure TAV VS-SP Dogfight Runamuck Million - Time Remaining: 3 days 28 minutes 13 seconds
New Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 J4ZZ MP Jazz Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 32 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers legends LG36 Soundwave Japan Import - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 4 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers 2013 Subscription Figure Breakdown by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 18 days 6 hours 4 minutes 51 seconds
LEE BRADLEY signed autograph In Person TRANSFORMERS 8x10 (20x25cm)  COMIC ARTIST - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 8 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers DOTM MechTech Darksteel MIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 9 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers DOTM Autobot Lunarfire Optimus Prime Walmart Brand New Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 9 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017