World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave pre-order on robotkingdom

World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave  pre-order on robotkingdom

Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 7:45am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 26,702

Seibertron.com member "GreenLantern of Cybertron" has notified us that seibertron.com sponsor Robotkingdom.com now has the new JustiToys WST Blaster And Shockwave toys.
Just click the pictures for their pre-order pages!
World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave  pre-order on robotkingdom

World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave  pre-order on robotkingdom

These are not official World's Smallest Transformers products but produced by a 3rd party company called Justitoys famous for their WST Dinorobots.

Click here to see seibertron.com's galleries of the JustyToys Dinorobots.

Click here for seibertron.com's gallery of the original G1 Blaster.

And here for seibertron.com's gallery of the original G1 Shockwave.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): GreenLantern of Cybertron, Robotkingdom

Re: World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave pre-order on robotkingdom (964142)
Posted by metaphorge on July 29th, 2009 @ 10:20am CDT
I can't wait for these.

Also, someone REALLY should put JustiToys in touch with this guy so his WST designs can be mass produced for a more reasonable price: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/kwonghingco/index?&page=1

The Rodimus Prime is especially brilliant.
Re: World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave pre-order on robotkingdom (964201)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 29th, 2009 @ 12:33pm CDT

Edit: Oh, and I would totally buy the Tracks & Rodimus Prime if they were available for an affordable price.

Edit 2: Shockwave costs $4 more? Lame... well, I guess he comes with the combiner fist... but I dunno if that's $4 worth of plastic. Seems like they're capitalizing on the popularity. Oh well, I'll still buy it anyway.
Re: World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave pre-order on robotkingdom (964208)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 29th, 2009 @ 12:39pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:I'm definitely getting the Shockwave, but I'll wait until I see what price BBTS offers it for.

Given their current track record, I'm sure it will be more than it needs to be.
Re: World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave pre-order on robotkingdom (964210)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 29th, 2009 @ 12:42pm CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:

Given their current track record, I'm sure it will be more than it needs to be.

You're most likely right, but their shipping will probably be significantly less. I'll have to weigh my options and see which is best.
Re: World Smallest Transformers Blaster and Shockwave pre-order on robotkingdom (965367)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 31st, 2009 @ 10:57am CDT
Sorry to double post, but TFsource now has preorders for WST Military Operations Commander (Shockwave) and WST Communications Liaison (Blaster) for the same price as Robotkingdom, or $1 less for Shockwave if you want a C9 box.

That's probably an indicator that BBTS will offer the same prices as well. Perhaps Justitoys set the retail price, much like some other third parties have in the past?

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream & Waspinator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME BLIGHT Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Smokescreen Action Figure (" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6 inch Action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Grimwing Predacon Beast hunters Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Decepticon Blitzwing complete w/extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager Figure IN HAND!! MIB" on EBAY