This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Friday, May 13th, 2022 12:55PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 48,442

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.


Our final Wreck ‘n Rule Collection reveal is here: the loose cannon, Diaclone Universe Twin Twist! Nothing gives Twin Twist more joy than shredding his enemies into scrap metal. He can be uncontrollable at times, but he’s proven his worth as a member of the Wreckers.
The full team has been revealed! Every Wreck ‘N Rule Collection pack is available for pre-order NOW on Amazon.com. Check out the link to pre-order here: https://go.hasb.ro/3MbN85W
The Wreck ‘N Rule Collection includes 5 packs, featuring some of the toughest Wreckers across the generations. Each pack comes with a piece of the Wreckers hammer and exclusive packaging art. Collect all 5 packs to assemble the hammer display piece (shown below) and piece together the full packaging art scene.

More info for you:

- Hasbro designer Mark Maher has confirmed that Bulkhead is in AOE Hound colours
- The hammer accessory that comes with Bulkhead is indeed Breakdown's and Bulkhead keeps it as a trophy of his victory in a fight against him.
- He has more figures planned in the Wreck N Rule line but we'll see how well these do before more get made
- Combining the jaw of the mastodon and the chest of the spinosaurus, you can make a new combiner head for a fossilizer, image below.
- The colour scheme used for Masterdominus is meant to work well with the Springer toy deco.

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Transformers News: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133435)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on May 13th, 2022 @ 1:01pm CDT
So instead of a BAF like Marvel does they're going with BAA(Build An Accessory) but in expensive two packs requiring you to buy several! Genius lol
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133436)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 13th, 2022 @ 1:03pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:He has more figures planned as in more wreckers or more bulkheads? Sorry if dumb question lol


More wreckers. I'd assume TopSpin in the least.


Not doing topspin would be a big middle finger for a lot of people id assume haha
Here's to crossing fingers for a wreckers tigatron! And spider arcee, f it. Prime version wheeljack. Packrat. Apelinq, Primal Prime. Id say roadbuster, racknruin and whirl but that would mean new molds as opposed to repaints and remolds of existing figures. Sandstorm?
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133445)
Posted by william-james88 on May 13th, 2022 @ 1:28pm CDT
Till-all-R1 wrote:So instead of a BAF like Marvel does they're going with BAA(Build An Accessory) but in expensive two packs requiring you to buy several! Genius lol


But it's not even am accessory, it's a papercraft dusplay with a base. Like the throne piece in Theone of the Primes.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133446)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 13th, 2022 @ 1:38pm CDT
Yeah, a lot of people are overlooking the word "display" in the description of the Wreckers hammer.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133448)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on May 13th, 2022 @ 1:42pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Till-all-R1 wrote:So instead of a BAF like Marvel does they're going with BAA(Build An Accessory) but in expensive two packs requiring you to buy several! Genius lol


But it's not even am accessory, it's a papercraft dusplay with a base. Like the throne piece in Theone of the Primes.

Yeah, and as a Marvel Legends X-Men collector, BAFs are THE WORST. This is like, neat bonus if you happen to buy them all, maybe a friend can mail you a part if you need.

BAF is, hope you want to drop $200 and get two guys you already have and this jerk no one likes, otherwise you can order the arm off eBay for more than the original figure.

This is fine.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133449)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 13th, 2022 @ 1:57pm CDT
Well that was fast lmao. Primevsprime just released a review of camo bulkhead

Having seen the review im a little more torn now as to which version I should get. The Wrecker Bulkhead has a better looking alt mode, plus cool hammer and wrecker insignia. But prime bulkhead seems to have a better robot mode with the paint on the shoulders and knees
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133451)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 13th, 2022 @ 3:06pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Rtron wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Nice G2 figure; shame Hasblo seems to want to bulk up the price with unwanted fluff like Fossilizers. I'll probably slap a Maximal/G2 symbol over the "incorrect" Wrecker ones and paint some more metallic/black paint over some of the bone coloured areas to improve them both.

This might mean that Springer, like Arcee, will get a Studio Series release, minus the cr@pple-damage paint?


Unwanted fluff for you, maybe. Fossilizers are the main draw for some.


I doubt it in those two packs as it's obviously the G1/G2 figs that are the main figures, with the fossilizers tacked-on.
Nah, the only ones I really want from the subline are the Fossilizers


Well, welcome to the minority, I suppose?
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133455)
Posted by o.supreme on May 13th, 2022 @ 3:32pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:Well that was fast lmao. Primevsprime just released a review of camo Bulkhead


Even more surprising he actually had the packaging. Hopefully that means we may see these before November.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133459)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 13th, 2022 @ 4:08pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Well that was fast lmao. Primevsprime just released a review of camo Bulkhead


Even more surprising he actually had the packaging. Hopefully that means we may see these before November.


I hope so!
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133461)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 13th, 2022 @ 4:12pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:He has more figures planned as in more wreckers or more bulkheads? Sorry if dumb question lol


More wreckers. I'd assume TopSpin in the least.


Not doing topspin would be a big middle finger for a lot of people id assume haha
Here's to crossing fingers for a wreckers tigatron! And spider arcee, f it. Prime version wheeljack. Packrat. Apelinq, Primal Prime. Id say roadbuster, racknruin and whirl but that would mean new molds as opposed to repaints and remolds of existing figures. Sandstorm?


I don't think we'd need new molds. We still have T30 versions of Whirl and Roadbuster that to my knowledge, have never been reused outside their Japanese counterparts (and their weird Cloud incarnations). Rack'n'Ruin might be the only one who'd need a new mold.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133462)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 13th, 2022 @ 4:14pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:He has more figures planned as in more wreckers or more bulkheads? Sorry if dumb question lol


More wreckers. I'd assume TopSpin in the least.


Not doing topspin would be a big middle finger for a lot of people id assume haha
Here's to crossing fingers for a wreckers tigatron! And spider arcee, f it. Prime version wheeljack. Packrat. Apelinq, Primal Prime. Id say roadbuster, racknruin and whirl but that would mean new molds as opposed to repaints and remolds of existing figures. Sandstorm?


I don't think we'd need new molds. We still have T30 versions of Whirl and Roadbuster that to my knowledge, have never been reused outside their Japanese counterparts (and their weird Cloud incarnations). Rack'n'Ruin might be the only one who'd need a new mold.


Idk much about t30 whirl but id heard that t30 roadbusters legs get really loose. Id hope those molds would get the ss86 arcee treatment but that might be too much to ask
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133463)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on May 13th, 2022 @ 4:20pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:He has more figures planned as in more wreckers or more bulkheads? Sorry if dumb question lol


More wreckers. I'd assume TopSpin in the least.


Not doing topspin would be a big middle finger for a lot of people id assume haha
Here's to crossing fingers for a wreckers tigatron! And spider arcee, f it. Prime version wheeljack. Packrat. Apelinq, Primal Prime. Id say roadbuster, racknruin and whirl but that would mean new molds as opposed to repaints and remolds of existing figures. Sandstorm?


I don't think we'd need new molds. We still have T30 versions of Whirl and Roadbuster that to my knowledge, have never been reused outside their Japanese counterparts (and their weird Cloud incarnations). Rack'n'Ruin might be the only one who'd need a new mold.


Idk much about t30 whirl but id heard that t30 roadbusters legs get really loose. Id hope those molds would get the ss86 arcee treatment but that might be too much to ask

Last time I checked, both of those were still available at reasonable prices on eBay. If we're going to see them again, I hope we get something new instead of a slight update to a toy from an earlier decade.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133464)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 13th, 2022 @ 4:23pm CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:He has more figures planned as in more wreckers or more bulkheads? Sorry if dumb question lol


More wreckers. I'd assume TopSpin in the least.


Not doing topspin would be a big middle finger for a lot of people id assume haha
Here's to crossing fingers for a wreckers tigatron! And spider arcee, f it. Prime version wheeljack. Packrat. Apelinq, Primal Prime. Id say roadbuster, racknruin and whirl but that would mean new molds as opposed to repaints and remolds of existing figures. Sandstorm?


I don't think we'd need new molds. We still have T30 versions of Whirl and Roadbuster that to my knowledge, have never been reused outside their Japanese counterparts (and their weird Cloud incarnations). Rack'n'Ruin might be the only one who'd need a new mold.


Idk much about t30 whirl but id heard that t30 roadbusters legs get really loose. Id hope those molds would get the ss86 arcee treatment but that might be too much to ask

Last time I checked, both of those were still available at reasonable prices on eBay. If we're going to see them again, I hope we get something new instead of a slight update to a toy from an earlier decade.


Id prefer something new as well, for roadbuster, whirl, and sandstorm. And it'd be nice for racknruin to get an update
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133466)
Posted by Starseeker on May 13th, 2022 @ 6:09pm CDT
Pre ordered all of them. These look cool. Love the decos!
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133470)
Posted by Emerje on May 13th, 2022 @ 6:42pm CDT
I remember Roadbuster shelf warming for a long time, even on clearance, not sure if Hasbro will ever do another figure of him. Whirl didn't sell all that great either, but at least he had an appearance in Cyberverse and that figure sold well so maybe he could get a new figure (without the chicken legs). I really want to see Sandstorm done again, the T30/IDW version is just completely unrecognizable to me, only having the colors in common with his original design. Hopefully we've seen the last of that, time for him to get the Siege Springer treatment.

primalxconvoy wrote:They would be much better suited being colour coordinated to go with a BW figure instead, IMO.

Well that would be a dumb move since most of the Kingdom Beast Wars figures only have ports in their feet and aren't really compatible with Fossilizers. As for popularity, under normal circumstances the leader of the Wreckers would be the figure at the top of the tower sold on his own, not an unfamiliarly colored random Jumpstarter from five lines ago. They had to stick him in a box with a Fossilizer just to get the fourth release of the character in that mold to sell and they knew it. The majority of people seem much more excited about the Spindle figure than that guy that nearly nobody in America grew up with in the 80s and probably already have at least one of.

As for Leadfoot, he's such an obscure character to most people he may as well be a new character. Seen a few people here poking fun at his color layout.

Image
r-HOMER-SIMPSON-403xFBcredit.jpg


That said, if I were to rank my excitement over these reveals:

7. Bulkhead
6. Springer
5. Impactor
4. Twin Twist
3. Spindle
2. Masterdominus
1. Leadfoot

Emerje
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133472)
Posted by Autobot N on May 13th, 2022 @ 7:01pm CDT
PrimevsPrime says a review for Jhiaxus is coming out tomorrow
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133473)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 13th, 2022 @ 7:05pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:PrimevsPrime says a review for Jhiaxus is coming out tomorrow


Same with chris mcfeelys the basics video
Coincidence? I think not!
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133474)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 13th, 2022 @ 7:24pm CDT
Emerje wrote:I remember Roadbuster shelf warming for a long time, even on clearance, not sure if Hasbro will ever do another figure of him. Whirl didn't sell all that great either, but at least he had an appearance in Cyberverse and that figure sold well so maybe he could get a new figure (without the chicken legs). I really want to see Sandstorm done again, the T30/IDW version is just completely unrecognizable to me, only having the colors in common with his original design. Hopefully we've seen the last of that, time for him to get the Siege Springer treatment.

primalxconvoy wrote:They would be much better suited being colour coordinated to go with a BW figure instead, IMO.

Well that would be a dumb move since most of the Kingdom Beast Wars figures only have ports in their feet and aren't really compatible with Fossilizers. As for popularity, under normal circumstances the leader of the Wreckers would be the figure at the top of the tower sold on his own, not an unfamiliarly colored random Jumpstarter from five lines ago. They had to stick him in a box with a Fossilizer just to get the fourth release of the character in that mold to sell and they knew it. The majority of people seem much more excited about the Spindle figure than that guy that nearly nobody in America grew up with in the 80s and probably already have at least one of.

As for Leadfoot, he's such an obscure character to most people he may as well be a new character. Seen a few people here poking fun at his color layout.

Image
r-HOMER-SIMPSON-403xFBcredit.jpg


That said, if I were to rank my excitement over these reveals:

7. Bulkhead
6. Springer
5. Impactor
4. Twin Twist
3. Spindle
2. Masterdominus
1. Leadfoot

Emerje


I think it was even dumber for Hasbro to not include more ports for the Beast Wars figures to interact with the Fossilizers as they seem to work aesthetically the best with them. I will stand by my statement though, that the fossilizers are simply tacked-on to the more mainstream G2/G1 character releases. The G2 figure isn't that "unknown" in the fandom these days, thanks to a little thing called the internet (which is why Japanese and European figures are popular/known the world-over with collectors, and get American/Western release or vice-versa in Japan). The Fossilerz, be they good or bad figures, are definitely the underdogs in this fight. Thus, it was the fossilizers that were plopped in the box with the likes of Leadfoot, so it could sell. It's why other, perhaps more popular Fossilizers were also sold this way, such as they nice, transparent purple one that came with BW Megs, etc.

It's a shame, as I think with a little more paint/materials, better interaction with BW figures (via some tastefully placed holes in them), and say, a whole line called,say "Beast Wars - Fossilizers", they could have become a lot more relevant/popular in the fandom than their current state.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133476)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 13th, 2022 @ 7:29pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:
Emerje wrote:I remember Roadbuster shelf warming for a long time, even on clearance, not sure if Hasbro will ever do another figure of him. Whirl didn't sell all that great either, but at least he had an appearance in Cyberverse and that figure sold well so maybe he could get a new figure (without the chicken legs). I really want to see Sandstorm done again, the T30/IDW version is just completely unrecognizable to me, only having the colors in common with his original design. Hopefully we've seen the last of that, time for him to get the Siege Springer treatment.

primalxconvoy wrote:They would be much better suited being colour coordinated to go with a BW figure instead, IMO.

Well that would be a dumb move since most of the Kingdom Beast Wars figures only have ports in their feet and aren't really compatible with Fossilizers. As for popularity, under normal circumstances the leader of the Wreckers would be the figure at the top of the tower sold on his own, not an unfamiliarly colored random Jumpstarter from five lines ago. They had to stick him in a box with a Fossilizer just to get the fourth release of the character in that mold to sell and they knew it. The majority of people seem much more excited about the Spindle figure than that guy that nearly nobody in America grew up with in the 80s and probably already have at least one of.

As for Leadfoot, he's such an obscure character to most people he may as well be a new character. Seen a few people here poking fun at his color layout.

Image
r-HOMER-SIMPSON-403xFBcredit.jpg


That said, if I were to rank my excitement over these reveals:

7. Bulkhead
6. Springer
5. Impactor
4. Twin Twist
3. Spindle
2. Masterdominus
1. Leadfoot

Emerje


I think it was even dumber for Hasbro to not include more ports for the Beast Wars figures to interact with the Fossilizers as they seem to work aesthetically the best with them. I will stand by my statement though, that the fossilizers are simply tacked-on to the more mainstream G2/G1 character releases. The G2 figure isn't that "unknown" in the fandom these days, thanks to a little thing called the internet (which is why Japanese and European figures are popular/known the world-over with collectors, and get American/Western release or vice-versa in Japan). The Fossilerz, be they good or bad figures, are definitely the underdogs in this fight.

It's a shame, as I think with a little more paint/materials, better interaction with BW figures (via some tastefully placed holes in them), and say, a whole line called,say "Beast Wars - Fossilizers", they could have become a lot more relevant/popular in the fandom than their current state.

Honestly, based on most people's reactions, I think you might just have to accept that you're the one in the minority about not liking the Fossilizers cause a lot of the fans I've seen are more disappointed more Fossilizers weren't included in this line, and some people are more disappointed they have to buy another Impactor for Spindle
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133477)
Posted by RotorstormNZ on May 13th, 2022 @ 7:38pm CDT
I'd love to get Impactor and Leadfoot and have no desire for the Fossilizers - I keep seeing folks who are of the opposite inclination and I'm wondering how to make it work!

As for future figures, I'm dearly hoping for a G1(IDW) Universe Rotorstorm...with secret combiner mode...
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133478)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 13th, 2022 @ 7:39pm CDT
One's personal opinion does not automatically equal the majority and opposing opinions the minority

For some the main figure of interest is the fossilizer, for others its the G1ish bots, for some its both. Who cares anyways lol just buy it or don't buy it
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133479)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 13th, 2022 @ 7:56pm CDT
Except that's not true. It's obvious that the main figures are the non-fossilizers. There's no need for me to think otherwise.

Regardless, I did not state that I didn't like them either. You seemed to have inferred this yourself. I stated that they weren't released in a manner that was more supportive to them, such as via a dedicated line in conjunction with a more intimate BW interaction and bigger variety of transparent, metallic, colourful paint and materials. This would have been much better than shoehorning them in with the more mainstream G1/G2 figures (further evidenced by these fossilizers featuring paintjobs that compliment the G1/G2 chargers, which is a much better way of including them admittedly), which itself will probably put some people who are only fans of one of the figures in the box. It was why I didn't bother with the Megs/transparent fossilizers, because I wanted the fossilizer, but not yet another repaint of Megatron which STILL had cr@pple-damage paint.


EDIT: - I tried to reduce the length of this reply by editing the quotes, but it's a herculean task via smartphone, which ended in me just deleting all the quotes. It was not my intent to "stealth reply" (for want of a better term) in order to "have the last word" without the OP's knowledge.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133487)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 13th, 2022 @ 8:31pm CDT
Frick you guys, PvP have the video review for that new Bulkhead.
Got the box and everything so shut up.

Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133495)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 13th, 2022 @ 9:04pm CDT
Alrighty then, I got a lot to catch up on.

First of all, here is the Wrecker Hammer. I love it as a central Wrecker display piece.

Image

Next up, this artwork is really awesome. and T30 Whirl puts in a cameo appearance!

Image
Image

As for my thoughts on the subline, I am super excited for it and have preordered all of the figures.

Impactor is Marvel comic accurate, and it looks good and is nicely distinct from the other 2 figures. I will enjoy grabbing him. I also wish he would be used for Cybertron Defense Scattorshot already.

Spindle is awesome, I love the Spinosaurus, so getting a fossilizer one is really cool. She is the highlight of day 1's set for me.

Leadfoot has been a want since I read RG1, so getting him will be great. He looks good. still hope for a Slapdash from the Mirage mold too.

Masterdominus looks really good too. getting a fossil Mastodon is really cool, they did a great job with that retooling. I love it. both of these figures are highlights.

Springer is nice, I like the toy colors that mimic Target: 2006 Springer too. I didn't get the retail figure, so this is a nice way to get this and have it be different. i like it. His colors are really nice.

Bulkhead is the one I am lukewarm on. But I warmed up once I got an idea: with his color scheme, he is basically Wrecker AOE Hound without a beard. So I got the plan to give his wrecking ball to my retail Bulkhead, give Hound the retail Bulkhead gun, and give Hound the Red Cog weapons to more properly align him with AOE Hound for the display. That helped amp me up for him.

Also, important hammer info:

Image

Twintwist looks great, I am sad no Topspin, but another diaclone to add! He looks good!

Additionally, I did get the Walmart exclusive beasts. They are all super nice.

Sandstorm was the one I was most excited for, and he has lived up to the hype. Really good figure. Lots of fun, wonderful colors, I love him.

Buzzsaw was my 2nd most desired, and he is also really good. The translucent green and smokey translucent blackish colors are really awesome. He looks super good, I love him as well.

Shadow Panther is also there. I like the snow scheme, but he is definitely the odd one out in terms of hype levels. But he's still good.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133506)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 14th, 2022 @ 12:24am CDT
william-james88 wrote:More info for you:

- He has more figures planned in the Wreck N Rule line but we'll see how well these do before more get made


I hope we get a second wave of Wreck N Rule, honestly. Besides needing Topspin, we could also use a Generations Rack'n'Ruin at last. We could even add in some others, like Prime Wheeljack, Xaaron, Fractyl, Toxitron, or any other number of Wreckers from whatever continuities. I think we could get a pretty good Rack'n'Ruin from retooling some of the weaponizer/modulator pieces from Siege and Earthrise. If Hasbro is really clever, they can outfit a few figures again with various "armor and weapon pieces," like the fossilizers packed in with Impactor and Leadfoot, that are really meant to combine into Rack'n'Ruin.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133518)
Posted by william-james88 on May 14th, 2022 @ 10:56am CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:More info for you:

- He has more figures planned in the Wreck N Rule line but we'll see how well these do before more get made


I hope we get a second wave of Wreck N Rule, honestly. Besides needing Topspin, we could also use a Generations Rack'n'Ruin at last. We could even add in some others, like Prime Wheeljack, Xaaron, Fractyl, Toxitron, or any other number of Wreckers from whatever continuities. I think we could get a pretty good Rack'n'Ruin from retooling some of the weaponizer/modulator pieces from Siege and Earthrise. If Hasbro is really clever, they can outfit a few figures again with various "armor and weapon pieces," like the fossilizers packed in with Impactor and Leadfoot, that are really meant to combine into Rack'n'Ruin.


After the crap I had to go through with the Coneheads, I am glad all these toys are frivolous and non essential in a TF collection, as opposed to a main character or a new mold. Rack N Ruin would be great to get but not in an exclusive fashion. Not only because history proved that Amazon was not a great bet, but also because exclusives are always an extra obstacle for many fans worldwide and often you get a compromise due to not having the same budget for new tooling, which Rack N Ruin would need.

All to say, if we get Rack N Ruin one day, I want him non exclusive and done properly. And this isn't the set for any of that. The whole point of this set is that these wreckers are not faithful to a specific team or a specific deco, they don't fit together, on purpose. Sounds like the worst place to bring in Rack N Ruin.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133524)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 14th, 2022 @ 11:13am CDT
And if anyone is really desperate for a good Rack'n'Ruin right now, the Cyberverse Ultra class one is very good.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133527)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on May 14th, 2022 @ 11:45am CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:One's personal opinion does not automatically equal the majority and opposing opinions the minority

For some the main figure of interest is the fossilizer, for others its the G1ish bots, for some its both. Who cares anyways lol just buy it or don't buy it

Agreed, of the 2-pks I've bought I just listed the unwanted bots in the set on ebay and have offset the cost enough to justify the expense on the bot I wanted. I usually stat out by listing it for half the price of the pack plus shipping and if it doesn't sell I'll lower it until it does, hasn't ever gone lower than fifteen which was fine with me as lone as I'm essentially not paying the full 2-pk price for one bot.

Of course the caveat is that it depends upon how much I wanted the packmate ie Swideswipe, Mirage and Barricade versus their earlier release and how much I was willing to pay slightly higher than basic DLX price retail for it. Personally I'd like to seem ore sets like Ironhide/Prowl so I can knock two out at once and not worry about selling off the unwanted "junk", but significantly more widely available than that set.

Ideally G1 Hound and VW Bumble Bee, that set would rock for me! And I know they had a theme with Mirage and the Dinobot but IMO Mirage with an all clear/cloaked version would have been more interesting. Same for Hound with a projected hologram of maybe a Decepticon. IDK just my two cents on 2-pks, but I get that it would be a singular focus rather than what they went with.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133530)
Posted by william-james88 on May 14th, 2022 @ 12:26pm CDT
So I got some legacy figures finally, here are my thoughts:

Blaster: Excellent. I love the detail on the boombox and it feels good to finally have a blaster in the proper scale looking like he should. Transformation is not mind blowing but it does the job really well and I really like the detailing on his back. Great toy, looking forward to recreating that shot of Kup coming to the rescue with his wreckers in ALM (though I think I sold my drift since then, damn).

Dragstrip: I was always gonna get him for Menasor but just him alone... well not great. I am really surprised that they compromised so much for a character that doesn't need to store a combiner peg. The visible head in alt mode looks bad. I do like how the feet work though, that's well done.

Kickback: it's what I expected. Nothing mind blowing, but he looks good and those energon accessories have lots of use. Also, I'm glad they have that extra step to cover the face in bug mode. Too bad it's not a perfect fit with no lock in mechanism to affix to the head. Plus the head on my version is super loose.

Iguanus: Perfect for what they are aiming at. Transformation is fun, both modes are solid. I realize now how the official pics are mistransfomed in bike mode. I also think his backpack in bot mode looks stupendous. It looks super cool from the back, like a futuristic jetpack. I would obviously like a bigger and more monstrous transformer to finally give a modern update that properly reflects the pretenders, but as a toy on its own, it's perfectly fine.

Didn't get the others. I am sure i will get that Bulkhead mold one way or another, looks primed to be used a bunch of times further.

And I must say, seeing Arcee for the first time, it looks far worse than in the images. I really hate (yeah I know, it's a strong word) how the chest plate looks like a facade. It gives it a cheap look and makes the robot lack in cohesiveness as a 3d figure. Now I have my doubts on getting that mold when it's released as another character.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133532)
Posted by Tuned Agent on May 14th, 2022 @ 12:41pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:Except that's not true, because I say it is, and it's obvious that I am always correct. There's no need for me to even consider anything anyone else is saying, because my opinion is clearly fact.

There, fixed that for you. ;)

If these fossilizers were really just tacked-on fluff to boost the price as you say, then they wouldn't have gotten more retooling than the supposed stars of the show. Clearly plenty of effort and creativity went into them, not only to make them feel new and unique, but to also provide a brand-new combiner head for all the people who make fossilizer combiners.

But yeah, these fossilizers are clearly secondary fluff to the vast majority of fans compared to a fourth release of that Impactor mold in as many years and the textbook definition of an obscure character. How could anyone possibly think otherwise? ;)
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133533)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 14th, 2022 @ 12:45pm CDT
I saw the plastic less boxes of the deluxes instore today, looked liked they had been through a cybertonian war hahahahah still nice being able to see the figures though
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133536)
Posted by SpaceEagle on May 14th, 2022 @ 1:23pm CDT
Emerje wrote:I remember Roadbuster shelf warming for a long time, even on clearance, not sure if Hasbro will ever do another figure of him. Whirl didn't sell all that great either, but at least he had an appearance in Cyberverse and that figure sold well so maybe he could get a new figure (without the chicken legs). I really want to see Sandstorm done again, the T30/IDW version is just completely unrecognizable to me, only having the colors in common with his original design. Hopefully we've seen the last of that, time for him to get the Siege Springer treatment.

primalxconvoy wrote:They would be much better suited being colour coordinated to go with a BW figure instead, IMO.

Well that would be a dumb move since most of the Kingdom Beast Wars figures only have ports in their feet and aren't really compatible with Fossilizers. As for popularity, under normal circumstances the leader of the Wreckers would be the figure at the top of the tower sold on his own, not an unfamiliarly colored random Jumpstarter from five lines ago. They had to stick him in a box with a Fossilizer just to get the fourth release of the character in that mold to sell and they knew it. The majority of people seem much more excited about the Spindle figure than that guy that nearly nobody in America grew up with in the 80s and probably already have at least one of.

As for Leadfoot, he's such an obscure character to most people he may as well be a new character. Seen a few people here poking fun at his color layout.

Image
r-HOMER-SIMPSON-403xFBcredit.jpg


That said, if I were to rank my excitement over these reveals:

7. Bulkhead
6. Springer
5. Impactor
4. Twin Twist
3. Spindle
2. Masterdominus
1. Leadfoot

Emerje


I'm hoping we do get an updated Sandstorm. I really did NOT like the T30 version and the design itself didn't really feel like Sandstorm beyond the colours. I'm also hoping we get a toy-based head instead of the generic face used for the T30 version. (I know it's because the cartoon did that, but I still would prefer the toy head.

A more G1-toy like Whirl would also be pretty nice too, I wasn't very fond of T30's attempt to marry the toy design and the IDW design...
Not gonna keep being a negative nancy though, I'd be happy to see what other new ideas they got cookin'. I wonder if they'll redo Octane as well? Seeing as Astrotrain and Blitzwing got new figs - even though I think the TR version still feels like a really solid Octane figure, I'm keen to see what a new one would look like.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133537)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 14th, 2022 @ 1:31pm CDT
If we get a new Sandstorm, I'd hope that we also get a repaint of him. I've seen some discussion about using him as a base for Blackout, which I'd be fine with because I think that the grey might suit his mold fairly well. I would hope that a new Sandstorm means we also get a new Broadside (preferably Commander) because I like the design, but TR is a tad too small for my tastes
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133538)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 14th, 2022 @ 1:34pm CDT
Im kinda wondering if at some point I should cancel my bulkhead preorder in case they release this figure again with tf:a paintjob/headsculpt
Wouldn't put it past them
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133539)
Posted by Autobot N on May 14th, 2022 @ 1:35pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:And I must say, seeing Arcee for the first time, it looks far worse than in the images. I really hate (yeah I know, it's a strong word) how the chest plate looks like a facade. It gives it a cheap look and makes the robot lack in cohesiveness as a 3d figure. Now I have my doubts on getting that mold when it's released as another character.
My opinion isn't as strong as yours but I agree, I was thinking about getting her but when I first saw her in stores I immediately decided not to. Something just doesn't look right about her
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133540)
Posted by Autobot N on May 14th, 2022 @ 1:41pm CDT
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133541)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 14th, 2022 @ 1:45pm CDT
Till-all-R1 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:One's personal opinion does not automatically equal the majority and opposing opinions the minority

For some the main figure of interest is the fossilizer, for others its the G1ish bots, for some its both. Who cares anyways lol just buy it or don't buy it

Agreed, of the 2-pks I've bought I just listed the unwanted bots in the set on ebay and have offset the cost enough to justify the expense on the bot I wanted. I usually stat out by listing it for half the price of the pack plus shipping and if it doesn't sell I'll lower it until it does, hasn't ever gone lower than fifteen which was fine with me as lone as I'm essentially not paying the full 2-pk price for one bot.

Of course the caveat is that it depends upon how much I wanted the packmate ie Swideswipe, Mirage and Barricade versus their earlier release and how much I was willing to pay slightly higher than basic DLX price retail for it. Personally I'd like to seem ore sets like Ironhide/Prowl so I can knock two out at once and not worry about selling off the unwanted "junk", but significantly more widely available than that set.

Ideally G1 Hound and VW Bumble Bee, that set would rock for me! And I know they had a theme with Mirage and the Dinobot but IMO Mirage with an all clear/cloaked version would have been more interesting. Same for Hound with a projected hologram of maybe a Decepticon. IDK just my two cents on 2-pks, but I get that it would be a singular focus rather than what they went with.

You may be waiting a long while for VW Beetle Bee again, at least that mold.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133550)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 14th, 2022 @ 3:22pm CDT
Tuned Agent wrote:If these fossilizers were really just tacked-on fluff to boost the price as you say, then they wouldn't have gotten more retooling than the supposed stars of the show.


They would if the only way to sell them was to include them with more well-known/sought-after figures, such as G1/G2 characters.

Clearly plenty of effort and creativity went into them, not only to make them feel new and unique, but to also provide a brand-new combiner head for minority of people who collect fossilizers.


These "new" parts were probably already designed alongside the original fossilizers and introduced later. Most TF molds are designed these days with another head/face, etc to recoup costs on the mold. If these toys were so popular, they could be sold individually, or alongside a generic G1-styled TF, with that bot painted in "bone" colours to compliment the fossilizer. The fact that it's the other way around adds more weight to my statement that your own. They could have also just sold the G1/G2 bots together and made double-packs of the fossilizers. Except Hasbro probably didn't think the fossilizers would sell on their own, which is why they stuffed them into a box with more recognizable and desirable G1/G2 figures.

This isn't rocket science and neither is this an attack on the values of those who like Fossilizers. As stated, I wanted to buy the previously recoloured versions, but as some/most of them were in two-packs with unwanted figures, I didn't bother. Not everyone can just "pop the other figure on eBay/eat cake", and so poor decisions like this on Hasbro's part ends up losing them sales from some people.

...These fossilizers are clearly secondary fluff to the vast majority of fans compared to a fourth release of that Impactor mold in as many years and an established and recognized G2 character that hasn't been re-released yet (thus being desirable to the vast majority of the fandom, who collect mainly G1/G2 characters), which is ironic as they are still more well-known and popular than a brand-new fossilizer.


Well, why go to all the trouble of writing all that other tripe when you agreed? Oh well, each to their own...
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133553)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 14th, 2022 @ 4:05pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:
...These fossilizers are clearly secondary fluff to the vast majority of fans compared to a fourth release of that Impactor mold in as many years and an established and recognized G2 character that hasn't been re-released yet (thus being desirable to the vast majority of the fandom, who collect mainly G1/G2 characters), which is ironic as they are still more well-known and popular than a brand-new fossilizer.


Well, why go to all the trouble of writing all that other tripe when you agreed? Oh well, each to their own...

They were being sarcastic with the comment about how this is now the fourth Impactor, and a G2 character's second figure ever, with no media appearance outside of comics, and lacking his Rotorforce gimmick
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133555)
Posted by Autobot N on May 14th, 2022 @ 4:58pm CDT
Laser Prime just arrived. I definitely like him but why didn't they paint the area around his eyes silver? It just looks weird with him having blue eyes surrounded by blue plastic
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133559)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 14th, 2022 @ 5:40pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
...These fossilizers are clearly secondary fluff to the vast majority of fans compared to a fourth release of that Impactor mold in as many years and an established and recognized G2 character that hasn't been re-released yet (thus being desirable to the vast majority of the fandom, who collect mainly G1/G2 characters), which is ironic as they are still more well-known and popular than a brand-new fossilizer.


Well, why go to all the trouble of writing all that other tripe when you agreed? Oh well, each to their own...

They were being sarcastic


And so was I...
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133560)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 14th, 2022 @ 5:43pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:These "new" parts were probably already designed alongside the original fossilizers and introduced later.
We know for 100% fact that they are not preexisting tooling but are indeed brand new parts, thanks to designer Mark Maher's Instagram post that showed all the new tooling for both Spindle and Impactor still in the "early prototype sample" stage attached to the preexisting finalized versions of the Impactor and Paleotrex molds, and even spelled out that the new parts are gang-molded between the two figures, meaning that these new parts were made specifically for this Wreckers set.

Image
Image
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133565)
Posted by Overcracker on May 14th, 2022 @ 6:57pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:Laser Prime just arrived. I definitely like him but why didn't they paint the area around his eyes silver? It just looks weird with him having blue eyes surrounded by blue plastic


Been playing around with him since he arrived yesterday.

First thought, why is his transformation so annoying?

His ab piece keeps popping off the hinge. His arms fall of the swivels. Not sure why the decided to design brand new hands for him. Earthrise had really good and articualted hands.

His eyes will need at least a foil sticker. Seemks they made them translucent blue, but since the back of his head is not also translucent they look very very dead.

The OG still rules. Not sure why they felt they had to do this so complicated. The simplicity of the original transformation is one of its major strengths. All they had to do was copy that and give him wrist swivels.

The attempt is better than the last 2 updates by a mile but still far away fom the orignal. TR suffers form being a triple canger, and Reveal the Shiled is just a fidly mess.

The tanker works with deluxe Movie Prime at least. :lol: :-D
9D452C7D-1F16-425B-A00E-C0842D7F865A.jpeg

FA5F4F57-0DD9-4FB4-873D-B4CC05FA532E.jpeg

443F5768-6875-4FA0-AD75-4F2E65511220.jpeg

F940FAA1-15D6-4DBE-AEE3-E4B8A0AC1956.jpeg

2EC4191C-6693-44AA-880D-260DCF6ECA96.jpeg
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133566)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 14th, 2022 @ 7:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:These "new" parts were probably already designed alongside the original fossilizers and introduced later.
We know for 100% fact that they are not preexisting tooling but are indeed brand new parts, thanks to designer Mark Maher's Instagram post that showed all the new tooling for both Spindle and Impactor still in the "early prototype sample" stage attached to the preexisting finalized versions of the Impactor and Paleotrex molds, and even spelled out that the new parts are gang-molded between the two figures, meaning that these new parts were made specifically for this Wreckers set.


Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133577)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 15th, 2022 @ 6:06am CDT
G1 & Legacy Wreckers Springer.png


Unless there's a discrepancy between lighting, etc, it's a shame this new version doesn't match the original G1 colours that well.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133578)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 15th, 2022 @ 6:23am CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:
G1 & Legacy Wreckers Springer.png


Unless there's a discrepancy between lighting, etc, it's a shame this new version doesn't match the original G1 colours that well.


It's not the lighting. That newer Springer is really that pale. The G1 original looks good, but the light colors on the new one just makes the whole package garish.
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133582)
Posted by Emerje on May 15th, 2022 @ 7:16am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
G1 & Legacy Wreckers Springer.png


Unless there's a discrepancy between lighting, etc, it's a shame this new version doesn't match the original G1 colours that well.


It's not the lighting. That newer Springer is really that pale. The G1 original looks good, but the light colors on the new one just makes the whole package garish.

Hasbro seems to really like primer gray for some reason, they seem to use it a lot. Dark gray and the brighter green would have been much more appealing, practically Nemesis Springer.

Emerje
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133583)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 15th, 2022 @ 7:27am CDT
Emerje wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
G1 & Legacy Wreckers Springer.png


Unless there's a discrepancy between lighting, etc, it's a shame this new version doesn't match the original G1 colours that well.


It's not the lighting. That newer Springer is really that pale. The G1 original looks good, but the light colors on the new one just makes the whole package garish.

Hasbro seems to really like primer gray for some reason, they seem to use it a lot. Dark gray and the brighter green would have been much more appealing, practically Nemesis Springer.

Emerje


That's why I'm sticking with the second, Japanese (store exclusive?), repainted T30 version, which was more "anime accurate"?
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133595)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 15th, 2022 @ 9:57am CDT
Emerje wrote:Hasbro seems to really like primer gray for some reason, they seem to use it a lot. Dark gray and the brighter green would have been much more appealing, practically Nemesis Springer.

Emerje


Ah, that's the thing that bothered the back of my mind.
With these colors, that Springer looks "unfinished."
Re: Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More (2133607)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 15th, 2022 @ 12:52pm CDT
So, I got my Dragstrip today. He is pretty decent. the robot mode is fairly plain, though i do like the head, though not as much as the CW head. the transformation was really interesting for me, I liked doing it both directions. The alt mode is definitely a good mode, and it is amazing how not really much of the robot is readily apparent in alt mode. I don't mind the head as a seat, it is pretty neat.

Overall, he isn't bad at all.

Image

And now for a shot of my completed Legacy Wave 1 acquisitions. Overall, pretty decent. All 4 have some good qualities to them. No stinkers really in terms of molds, just character choice for the mold.

In terms of future of the line when looking at these, Iguanus makes me really excited for more Pretenders to come, and I am hoping we get a bunch more. Dragstrip inspires some degree of confidence in Menasor, and right now Wildrider is probably the wave 2 figure I am most excited for. Arcee and Bulkhead, well, I've said my piece on Prime universe stuff enough already. though i do look forward to giving Bulkhead a 2nd mace in the fall.

I rank them:

1) Arcee
2) Iguanus
3) Dragstrip
4) Bulkhead

Image

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210584 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr A Megatron Image Comics 2024 0124IM894 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200471 3B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #4 con cvr Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 convention"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM933 (CA) Cons (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 8th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM931 (CA) Morazzo (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 8th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #4 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 4A (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers STORMBRINGER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 2B (W) Furman (A/CA) Figueroa"
Transformers STORM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210491 (CA)Goux (W) Watters"
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210469 6B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of GRIMLOCK #1 IDW Comics 2022 AUG221573 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 16RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON