WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed

WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed

Tuesday, June 8th, 2010 10:32pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 37,221

Site sponsor TFsource hooks us up with the latest news on the World's Smallest Transformers by Justitoys. We're going to get all five of the Dinobots in a special edition set.

This set will be limited to just 300 pieces worldwide, and features all 5 dinorobots in a unique all chromed color variation. Each looks amazing in this heavily chromed look, and truly the pictures don't do these guys justice, in person they are amazing display pieces. Additionally, each set will come in an exclusive giftset, featuring all new artwork. Finally, the price will go up on these, so those who preorder early are guaranteed to get the best price. While supplies last, strict limit of 2 pieces per customer.

Feel free to check out the listing here.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TFsource, Justitoys

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 8th, 2010 10:33pm CDT

Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1083910)
Posted by Mkall on June 8th, 2010 @ 10:35pm CDT
Wow! I'm tempted to get that, though I don't deal through TFSource. Shame really.
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1083977)
Posted by alldarker on June 9th, 2010 @ 1:05am CDT
I already have two or three versions of most of the WS Dinobots... the original five WS Dinobots, prototype Snarl, stocking stuffer Grimlock and Swoop, and the Dark Retribution giftset.
The Dark Retribution set really added something new to the molds, but this new chrome metal color doesn't really do it for me.
Still, if there was a chance Justitoys finally made a tight Snarl I might actually be slightly tempted.

I'm sure TFSource will raise the price on this set after a while, but I severely doubt these will really retain their value. Of course, please don't quote me on this when the price actualy does go through the roof!
Actually, does anyone have an idea what the Dark Retribution set goes for these days?
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084003)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:25am CDT
I also have the Dark Retribution set and the standard individual figures + a couple of those G2 editions.

For some reason these really don't appeal to me. Are they too shiny? Is that even possible?
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084006)
Posted by Editor on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:32am CDT
I already a set of the 5 originals, and I'm fine with those.

If these guys want to have some staying power with the other 3rd party companies out there, they are going to have to develop more new items (like their Shockwave and Blaster releases) than continuously releasing repaints and expecting constant sell-thru. Good thing they are keeping the numbers low on this set.
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084021)
Posted by DTR69 on June 9th, 2010 @ 4:07am CDT
These are actually really nice, I have none of the previous so this might sway me.
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084032)
Posted by Chaoslock on June 9th, 2010 @ 5:33am CDT
I don't like them, with the blue parts, they look like knockoffs.
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084043)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 9th, 2010 @ 6:58am CDT
I would love that set, but I'm not sure it's worth $100+ to me.
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084084)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 9th, 2010 @ 8:23am CDT
Chaoslock wrote:I don't like them, with the blue parts, they look like knockoffs.

Like MP King Grimlock, it's comic accurate ;)
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084164)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 9th, 2010 @ 12:04pm CDT
Meh.

This could be cool for anyone who doesn't have the original ones and doesn't mind this color scheme, but it's a total pass otherwise. Not to mention the fact that it's a TFsource exclusive.

Next time Justitoys does a new WST I'm going to email BBTS and see if they can get it in, as I don't deal with TFsource either.
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084262)
Posted by Chaoslock on June 9th, 2010 @ 4:15pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Like MP King Grimlock, it's comic accurate ;)

Now that you mention it.... Still, the blue could be darker and a little more grey-ish.
Re: WST Five Dinorobot Giftset Revealed (1084416)
Posted by Iron Prime on June 10th, 2010 @ 6:47am CDT
I only have the Snarl from the first go-round. And nothing else. :sad:

So, on the 0.0001% chance I can muster the cash I might have to get in on these! Otherwise I'll just have to dream....

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "1987 Transformers G1 Vintage Headmaster Scorponok - Helmet for Lord Zarak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scorponok shield original" on EBAY