WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions

WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions

Saturday, December 13th, 2008 6:42am CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 31,120

eBay- ebay seller, Heerotoysmaker, famous for creating and selling a variety of clear, chromed, and custom World's Smallest Transformers creations of his own, has just put up auctions for a WST sized G1 Tracks, and the Diaclone red version named Road Rage.

These are not official items, but high quality nonetheless. Nearly identical in quality to the originally released, but since retired, TakaraTomy Smallest Transformers figures.

You can view the auction for Tracks here, and Road Rage here, and a few mirrored images below.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): eBay seller- heerotoysmaker

Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (849864)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 13th, 2008 @ 7:09am CST
Those look awesome!
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (849876)
Posted by DMSL on December 13th, 2008 @ 7:20am CST
Sweet jesus, awesome figs!
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (849897)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on December 13th, 2008 @ 8:02am CST
WTF I NEED THIS!!! why isn't takara mass producting this little guy?
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (849900)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 13th, 2008 @ 8:04am CST
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (849912)
Posted by GreenLantern of Cybertron on December 13th, 2008 @ 8:44am CST
I saw these a while ago on ebay, there was also a WSTF arcee floating around that looked pretty cool.
Wish we could find out who is making these things.
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (849946)
Posted by Geekee1 on December 13th, 2008 @ 9:56am CST
mattyc1007 wrote:thats cute! :mrgreen: i want some wst figs but my first on shuld be megs, and wasnt there a ultra magnus with tiny trailer?

Yep, and the last one that I saw sell on ebay went for $300.

Tracks looks nice, I'll definitely be adding him to my WST's. They need to bust out more Decepticons though, not nearly enough of them.
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850044)
Posted by Technically weird on December 13th, 2008 @ 1:48pm CST
I gotta get this, besides Omega, he's my favorite character I could never find for a decent price. How much is it? =P~
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850065)
Posted by Scaleface on December 13th, 2008 @ 2:30pm CST
A few weeks back he sold a Smallest Stepper/Ricochet Targetmaster too. another seller sold a similarly made Smallest Slugslinger prototype.

These things are getting better and better.

Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850071)
Posted by Zeds on December 13th, 2008 @ 2:39pm CST
Holy crap are these ever sweet! I have said it before the KO market knows more about what collectors want than Tomy or Hasbro half the time!
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850083)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 13th, 2008 @ 2:53pm CST
I would slowly like to boil these over a low heat with milk and flour to make AWESOME SAUCE!
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850174)
Posted by coolpop on December 13th, 2008 @ 7:11pm CST
Custom WST Ricochet/Stepper was more affordable pricewise, and I just received mine couple days ago, sweet little guy and a great addition to anyone's WST collection.

I am all in for custom WST Tracks, and maybe on Road Rage. However, current auction starting prices are way too steep, not my cup of tea. I will hold up and wait for prices to come down a little bit.... like 1/2 way? Muhahahaha!
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850185)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on December 13th, 2008 @ 7:51pm CST
Awesome!!!

Hope he makes a few more of these, and more Steppers too.

Perhaps Skids could be on the cards as well, and maybe some affordable versions of Magnus's trailer?
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850233)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 13th, 2008 @ 11:43pm CST
Oh man! I love WSTs and I love Tracks! So happy to see this. I can't wait until they're more common and affordable, I'll definitely be picking one up!
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850244)
Posted by Powersa on December 14th, 2008 @ 12:19am CST
I love how it fits in Prime's trailer.
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850296)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 14th, 2008 @ 5:24am CST
I want him to go with my Springer, but man, Targetmasters!!! That is really cool! :grin: I may have to look those up.
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850374)
Posted by Technically weird on December 14th, 2008 @ 8:31am CST
I think I wet myself... Between tracks and stepper, I may never like any other transformers.
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850377)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 14th, 2008 @ 8:40am CST
:shock: Those are soooo cool mini targetmasters!
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850378)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 14th, 2008 @ 8:44am CST
Geekee1 wrote:

Yep, and the last one that I saw sell on ebay went for $300.

thankyou i thought i was going energon crackers, and aswell be energon crakers to spend $300 on one of them :mrgreen:
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850432)
Posted by GetterDragun on December 14th, 2008 @ 11:58am CST
Calling these Knockoffs is incorrect, these are unlicensed products...similar to the World's Smallest Dinobots.
Re: WST KO Tracks And Road Rage Auctions (850478)
Posted by Sledge on December 14th, 2008 @ 2:39pm CST
That's what a knockoff is: an unauthorised reproduction. I don't see how producing it at a different size makes a difference.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY