X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions

X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions

Wednesday, July 20th, 2011 6:39am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 38,435

A post on ACtoys has revealed the instruction sheet for the X Transbot TB01 Glider/Air Robot. This should give you a little more insight if you want to add this 3rd party product to your collection.

Credit(s): ACtoys

Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1262721)
Posted by geterman on July 20th, 2011 @ 9:59am CDT
After seeing this, I will be picking up this version. The other one just had a huge head. (That's what she said)
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1262899)
Posted by DavidT on July 20th, 2011 @ 12:41pm CDT
I like how the instruction sheet has him named Powerglide... you see it?
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1263008)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 20th, 2011 @ 3:13pm CDT
DavidT wrote:I like how the instruction sheet has him named Powerglide... you see it?

I didn't until you pointed it out. Also calls him an Autobot.

This one might just cross the line for Hasbro and TakaraTomy.

Even iGear didn't go that far. Close, but never used the logos or names.

This might be the first step towards the 3rd parties getting shut down. Dammit.
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1263013)
Posted by Blurrz on July 20th, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
I'll stick to the MakeToys version..
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1263034)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 20th, 2011 @ 3:45pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

I didn't until you pointed it out. Also calls him an Autobot.

This one might just cross the line for Hasbro and TakaraTomy.

Even iGear didn't go that far. Close, but never used the logos or names.

This might be the first step towards the 3rd parties getting shut down. Dammit.

If the Henkei and G1 KOs didn't get KOToys shut down, HasTak won't act on this.
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1263058)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 20th, 2011 @ 4:14pm CDT
I'm sticking with the Maketoys version, myself......
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1263116)
Posted by Stormrider on July 20th, 2011 @ 5:49pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

I didn't until you pointed it out. Also calls him an Autobot.

This one might just cross the line for Hasbro and TakaraTomy.

Even iGear didn't go that far. Close, but never used the logos or names.

This might be the first step towards the 3rd parties getting shut down. Dammit.

Did you notice the bottom left corner "Copyright" but instead of a circled "C" it's "X"

That's like the Chinese company that named itself "Made in USA" so it could stamp its logo legitimately on its products and fool people into thinking the product was made in the U.S. I think this Powerglide is a rip off from Jizaitoys. Too bad.
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1264362)
Posted by El Duque on July 22nd, 2011 @ 10:09am CDT
For those who might be interested, the Wheelie instructions have also popped up on ACToys:

Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1264626)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 22nd, 2011 @ 6:37pm CDT
Depending on cost, Powerglide will be having a good year for me. That Wheelie is so bought.
:BOT:
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1265255)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 23rd, 2011 @ 11:24pm CDT
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1265357)
Posted by Mkall on July 24th, 2011 @ 8:53am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:These guys just aren't doing it for me for some reason. Looks like I'll be going with MakeToy or iGear for my Minibots.

Agreed. These guys just ain't my style for whatever reason.
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1284361)
Posted by jungletron on September 1st, 2011 @ 4:55am CDT
here's a size comparison with classics hot rod
Jizaitoys-Wheelie.JPG
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1284480)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 1st, 2011 @ 11:06am CDT
There are pics of the final product over on TFW... I might actually be interested in it as a Masterpiece Wheelie, if the price is fairly reasonable. Looks higher quality than that crappy Arcee Valkyrie figure I wasted my money on.

Where are these going to be available?
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1284484)
Posted by El Duque on September 1st, 2011 @ 11:25am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:There are pics of the final product over on TFSource... I might actually be interested in it as a Masterpiece Wheelie, if the price is fairly reasonable. Looks higher quality than that crappy Arcee Valkyrie figure I wasted my money on.

Where are these going to be available?

Where at on TFsource?
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1284493)
Posted by Astronopolis on September 1st, 2011 @ 12:00pm CDT

Where are these going to be available?

woah, hold up, link por favor? call me retarded but i can't seem to track it down myself...
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1284625)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 1st, 2011 @ 4:25pm CDT
Sorry guys, I meant TFW, not TFSource...massive brain fart... :BANG_HEAD:

If we're allowed to link to there:

If not, mods please delete...
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1284629)
Posted by El Duque on September 1st, 2011 @ 4:32pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Sorry guys, I meant TFW, not TFSource...massive brain fart... :BANG_HEAD:

If we're allowed to link to there:

If not, mods please delete...

It's fine, I had a feeling that's what you meant. Not a bad looking figure for a glorified ko, depending on availability I'll probably pick him up.
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1284650)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 1st, 2011 @ 5:16pm CDT
It's a glorified KO of a toy I originally really wanted so I have no qualms with it. I feel bad that Jizai Toys tried to do it legally and essentially gets shafted...but I'd be a hypocrite if I blasted this yet have been buying those eBay WSTs for some time now. Not to mention the Justitoys WSTs as well. Anyway, looks cool and if they can keep the price reasonable I will be all over it.
Re: X Transbots TB01 Glider / Air Robot Instructions (1284743)
Posted by Stormrider on September 1st, 2011 @ 10:33pm CDT
The finally versions look really good. I wonder how much they will be.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY