XM Studios Reveals Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

XM Studios Reveals Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 11:01am CDT

Category: Collectables
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 26,453

I never expected to see the day where Spike in an Exo Suit could look this cool. But XM Studios proved me wrong with this brand new statue of Bumblebee and Spike. This is of course a reference to their partnership in the 86 film but with a lot of more realistic detail. This statue also comes with a Beetle car (model) and the robot eyes light up. You can even switch out with a visor. This statue is made of porcelain. We do not know the price but pre-orders will be up November 6th. Below you will see images we found the site Speculative Fiction. This is said to be in the 1/10th scale.

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Transformers News: XM Studios Reveals Most Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike

Credit(s): speculative fiction

Re: XM Studios Reveals Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike (2043592)
Posted by First Gen on November 2nd, 2019 @ 11:20am CDT
Not to be that guy, but unless Ryan has changed his views, I dont think having "badass" in the news title is a good choice.
Re: XM Studios Reveals Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike (2043593)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 2nd, 2019 @ 11:21am CDT
Bee's default face look derpy as hell. Plus that car is superfluous. However, remove the car and add that vizor face, and BAM! You get one amazing and bad-ass display piece!
Re: XM Studios Reveals Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike (2043606)
Posted by Windsweeper on November 2nd, 2019 @ 1:27pm CDT
I'm not one for statues or a fan of G1 Bumblebee and Spike but it does look great. I think not giving Spike his usual David Hasselhoff hairstyle made him look more badass.
Re: XM Studios Reveals Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike (2043614)
Posted by Glarryg on November 2nd, 2019 @ 2:47pm CDT
I usually prefer the visor face anyway, but in this case it really clinches the "bad-ass"-ness of the scene. It makes for a truly menacing, robotic look, rather than a "hey, I wanted the last Kit Kat!"-type of look.

Glarryg
Re: XM Studios Reveals Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike (2043633)
Posted by BeastProwl on November 2nd, 2019 @ 7:28pm CDT
Re: XM Studios Reveals Badass Statue of Bumblebee and Spike (2043636)
Posted by william-james88 on November 2nd, 2019 @ 8:29pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Spikes armor is actually my favorite thing about this. Bumblebee just kind of rubs me wrong. I guess it's because when I think G1 bee, I think of a cheery optimistic type, not a 1990's GRRR face :lol:

Spike is easily the best part of this.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Crosshairs New MIB NIB MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators 2004 Dead End - Dodge Viper SRT-10 (Complete)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION BUMBLEBEE, Flip & Change 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Gdo Dead End" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "transformers age of extinction crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "Target Optimus Prime Transforming Gift Card Transformers Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada Unicron with Dead End Mini Con Exclusive Figure 2003" on EBAY