X-Transbots XP-1S and X2 Survivalist Coming Soon

X-Transbots XP-1S and X2 Survivalist Coming Soon

Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 11:52pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,455

X-Transbots have announced via their facebook and twitter accounts that they will be releasing a silver thigh version of their XP-1 upgrade set for G1 Devastator after CNY. They also tease that the silver set may include some sort of enhancement.

They will also be releasing their X2 Survivalist after CNY. This is basically an upscaled and slightly revised version of the JazaiToys Wheelie, not to be confused with the SuperAlloy C-80 Wheelie Survivalist.

XP-1S Silver Thigh Edtion

X2 Survivalist (presumably box art)

Credit(s): X-Transbots

Re: X-Transbots XP-1S and X2 Survivalist Coming Soon (1341962)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on February 3rd, 2012 @ 1:22am CST
but why?
Re: X-Transbots XP-1S and X2 Survivalist Coming Soon (1341983)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on February 3rd, 2012 @ 3:52am CST
Not really a fan of those silver thighs. Since I missed out on the Crazy Devy stuff, depending on price and when this comes out I may be interested. A fully articulated Devy would look great next to his other three redecos <3

As for the Survivalist... eh.
Re: X-Transbots XP-1S and X2 Survivalist Coming Soon (1342100)
Posted by freetouch on February 3rd, 2012 @ 11:16am CST
I bought XP-1 and I love it. If they can create decent quality 3rd party figs and stuff for a fraction of what others charge, I'm totally on board with this.
Re: X-Transbots XP-1S and X2 Survivalist Coming Soon (1342422)
Posted by Stormrider on February 3rd, 2012 @ 7:44pm CST
If it's smaller than the SuperAlloy C-80 Wheelie Survivalist than I am all for it.
Re: X-Transbots XP-1S and X2 Survivalist Coming Soon (1361780)
Posted by 1984sremrofsnart on March 24th, 2012 @ 12:21am CDT
So, I ordered the original XP-1 kit for the official Takara reissue of Devastator from Robot Kingdom. I was quite diappointed with the quality of the fingers on the hands of the set. They kept falling off, but I learned to deal with it since I was not going to pay the big bucks for the crazydev set. Anyways, about a couple of weeks ago, I got an email from Robot Kingdom that they had received a shipment of REPLACEMENT HANDS for the XP-1 set. I paid for the shipping costs and about a week later, I got them! It looks like the manufacturer got smart and made the opening tighter so that the fingers do not fall off. Now, my Devastator looks great and holds any dinobot up in the air like it's never going to get old! Hope everyone else can benefit like I did!

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Universe Starscream Generations Classics 25th Anniversary Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Studio Series The Movie Deluxe Class 86-01 MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE TRAILBREAKER GOOD SIZE FOR SIEGE" on EBAY
Buy "(2) STERLING TRANSFORMER CORP ST26744 TRANSFORMERS NEW. Govt  5950-00-442-5237" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster - Transformers Generation 1 Walmart Reissue - Brand New in Box" on EBAY