Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Transformers News: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Tuesday, November 27th, 2012 11:11AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 24,687

Have you been on the fence about the previously Asian exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime that Amazon.com started selling last month? If so, now's the time to pull the trigger and add this to your growing collection! You can get YOTD Ultimate Optimus Prime for only $49.99. Some lucky fans were able to get this for $29.99 earlier today when Amazon.com had it listed as one of their lightning deals. Either way, it sure beats the $160 some of us paid way back when this figure first came out in Asia.

Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com
Credit(s): Starlorz
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442527)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 27th, 2012 @ 11:19am CST
Was kinda disappointed at most of the DOTM molds (mainly because they all depended on their MechTech weapon for their gimmickry). This one, despite it's lack of MechTech weapons, is no exception. I still have yet to get one (a little too late, anyway. I could care less).
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442542)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 27th, 2012 @ 11:57am CST
For some crazy reason a friend loved the UOP toy, so I think I will get this for her for Christmas. I signed up for Amazon's deal list, just in case I might be able to score it for $30, but I doubt it. It's alright, $50 will be OK.
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442589)
Posted by gantzrunner on November 27th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CST
I'm a fanatic for collecting Optimus Prime figures, I've cleared the 100 mark, but i can't bring myself to buy this or the normal ultimate optimus. This has to be one of the worst optimus molds ever created. I'm sure kids love the hell out of it, but I can't stand to look at it.
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442606)
Posted by gantzrunner on November 27th, 2012 @ 3:48pm CST
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442607)
Posted by gantzrunner on November 27th, 2012 @ 3:51pm CST
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442613)
Posted by STngAR on November 27th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CST
I just lit a 50 dollar bill on fire just so I wouldnt get so drunk and have it to order that. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442671)
Posted by mooncake623 on November 28th, 2012 @ 12:53am CST
I would buy for $30... too bad it's not $30 anymore.

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage G2 Transformers Megatron Go-bots MOSC - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 51 minutes 31 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS BUMBLEBEE ROBOT TRUCK CAR ACTION FIGURES KID TOY - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 35 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars 10th Anniversary RHINOX New Factory Sealed 2005 - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 5 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Cybertron ARMORHIDE RID w Cyber Key New - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 6 minutes 1 second
Transformers Cybertron WRECKLOOSE RID w Cyber Key New - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 12 minutes 55 seconds
GI Joe 50th Scarlett loose figure Transformers Crossover SDCC Exclusive 2016 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 18 minutes 25 seconds
G.I. Joe Transformers Club Exclusive Ninja Force Scarlett # 2 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 28 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Reveal The Shield DEEP DIVE Complete Rts Sea Spray Repaint Voyager - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 45 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017