"You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video

"You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video

Saturday, December 17th, 2011 1:28pm CST

Category: People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,931

Here's a little bit of weekend fun, James Struthers has uploaded the music video for his new song "You, Me, and Optimus Prime". Enjoy the embedded video below!

Credit(s): James Struthers

Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324388)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 17th, 2011 @ 1:41pm CST
What the hell... Where's a dislike button when you need it?
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324411)
Posted by Burn on December 17th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CST
Dude looks like Mark Zuckerberg
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324426)
Posted by Mkall on December 17th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CST
Not particularly my type of music, but I giggled at the dude in the Optimus Prime costume.
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324446)
Posted by morphobots on December 17th, 2011 @ 4:38pm CST
This is why I weep for the brand. And thank God for third-party companies.
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324462)
Posted by MGrotusque on December 17th, 2011 @ 5:20pm CST
I for one can't knock it in any form or fashion. It's in good fun and gets a thumbs up from me. It certainly beats my meager snap shots posted in the action pose thread.

I love art for arts sake no matter what. It's worthy to be front paged in my opinion.
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324465)
Posted by cotss2012 on December 17th, 2011 @ 5:26pm CST
The best part was "The Touch" playing in the background at the beginning.
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324491)
Posted by Arrancon on December 17th, 2011 @ 6:29pm CST
Liked: that it had Optimus Prime.
Didn't like: the style of music AT ALL.
Opinion: ???
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324537)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 17th, 2011 @ 9:30pm CST
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324697)
Posted by T-Macksimus on December 18th, 2011 @ 12:22pm CST
monstergrotusque wrote:Certainly not my cup of tea musically but it was a really well made video that gives a good chuckle here and there. It is a gargantuan effort to make and produce a video of this quality and it's a great contribution to the fandom.

I wholeheartedly agree and wish more people could take this same approach when it comes to fan-related projects. This was an extremely well made video and I'm willing to bet that there are darn few in the fandom that could do any better. Great video, James! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324709)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on December 18th, 2011 @ 1:01pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:And this is why I'm a Decepticon... I wouldn't spend my time as a robot with some burger-flipping loser, haha. :CON:

Amen to that.

Did the song have anything to do with Optimus other than his name? I couldn't understand what he was saying in that uber-masculine voice.
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324720)
Posted by Rated X on December 18th, 2011 @ 1:19pm CST
Amusing yes...

But very disturbing.

And the most disturbing part is that the girl he refers to as "you" is nowhere to be found in the video.
Re: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime" Music Video (1324723)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on December 18th, 2011 @ 1:31pm CST
I thought it was hilarious, and the costume and video quality were great! :D I'll rewatch it someday in the future and get more giggles from it. :lol: :lol:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return SKULLSMASHER & GRAX Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot Headmaster Retro G1 Re-Issue Brainstorm Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 Headmaster Reissue WEIRDWOLF Brand New! Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster Weirdwolf Reissue Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "HEADMASTER Skullcruncher TRANSFORMERS G1 Hasbro 1986 Figure Vintage Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY