Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is...

Transformers News: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is...

Thursday, February 10th, 2011 8:50AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collectables
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 57,405

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Last week, the organizers of BotCon posted a Twitter feed announcing a Transformers fansite poll to choose the next figure reveal from the upcoming BotCon 2011 Animated Stunticons set. Seibertron.com and its member participated in this poll and, along with fans from other sites, picked Drag Strip as their choice for the next reveal by a wide margin. The BotCon team has posted a new tweet this morning confirming that Drag Strip was the unanimous choice and will be revealed later today!

Previously revealed from this set are Stunticons Deadend and Breakdown. Wildrider and Motormaster will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Credit(s): BotCon.com via Twitter
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180285)
Posted by Rated X on February 10th, 2011 @ 8:57am CST
SPASTIC !!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180310)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on February 10th, 2011 @ 9:35am CST
my prediction is that he will be a straight rerelease of TFA Bumblebee. with a sticker to make his face turquoise but not one to make his helmet purple.
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180335)
Posted by Hal7300 on February 10th, 2011 @ 11:05am CST
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:...but not one to make his helmet purple.


Well, thank goodness for that ;)
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180367)
Posted by kingposer on February 10th, 2011 @ 1:22pm CST
Okay, I have a theory. What if they are waiting to reveal Motormaster because he is going to come with some sort of attachments to allow the other four combine to form Menasor? Just a wish really.
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180368)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 10th, 2011 @ 1:38pm CST
kingposer wrote:Okay, I have a theory. What if they are waiting to reveal Motormaster because he is going to come with some sort of attachments to allow the other four combine to form Menasor? Just a wish really.


And it will remain a wish, as FP never does such extensive retools.
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180370)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 10th, 2011 @ 1:47pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
kingposer wrote:Okay, I have a theory. What if they are waiting to reveal Motormaster because he is going to come with some sort of attachments to allow the other four combine to form Menasor? Just a wish really.


And it will remain a wish, as FP never does such extensive retools.


Except for 2007 Thrust.
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180371)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 10th, 2011 @ 1:50pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
kingposer wrote:Okay, I have a theory. What if they are waiting to reveal Motormaster because he is going to come with some sort of attachments to allow the other four combine to form Menasor? Just a wish really.


And it will remain a wish, as FP never does such extensive retools.


Except for 2007 Thrust.


As he's exception as I keep saying I-)
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180426)
Posted by LastBloom on February 10th, 2011 @ 4:01pm CST
Drag Strip is using the Arcee mold. It is up now on the Botcon Site. http://www.botcon.com/botcon2011/BC11boxset.cfm
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180427)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on February 10th, 2011 @ 4:02pm CST
Re: Your Voices Have Spoken! The Next BotCon Reveal Is... (1180674)
Posted by Seibertron on February 11th, 2011 @ 2:55am CST
Please keep all future discussion about the BotCon TFA Stunticons set here in the following topic: botcon-2011-box-set-animated-stunticons-t73276.php

Thanks!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers g1 IGA Hound - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 13 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Leader Class Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 13 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Destroy Laserwave Shockwave Takara Tomy + Coin - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 20 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Henkei Unreleased Wonderfest NFS Black Convoy Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 21 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MakeToys MTRM-02Y Gundog MP Hound G1 toy colour - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 39 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 Autobot JAZZ J4ZZ MP scale in stock - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 39 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MakeToys MTRM-02N Gundog MP Hound cartoon colour - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 39 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime Ultimate Gift Set mint - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 44 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test