YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am

YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am

Friday, May 30th, 2008 5:52am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 8,363

YTV shows in their schedule that Transformers: Animated episode 24 S.U.V. - Society of Ultimate Villainy Here is the episode synopsis for those who don't know:

Aided by a mysterious benefactor, Detroit’s B-level villains team up to take down the Autobots once and for all.
Close Window

Who might this "mysterious benefactor" be? Already know?

Discuss it right here, on Seibertron.com

Credit(s): YTV

Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711270)
Posted by Archanubis on May 30th, 2008 @ 6:40am CDT
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711271)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 30th, 2008 @ 6:42am CDT
My money's on Devasta- Porter C. Powell.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711287)
Posted by Pyrostrata on May 30th, 2008 @ 7:27am CDT
Thunderscream wrote:As much as I'm not looking forward to seeing characters like Angry Archer, Nanosec, and Proffessor Princess, I am eager to see how the writers depict a certain "benefactor."

My sentiments exactly! We have to suffer through watching the worst fleshbags TF:A has to offer in order to see this "mysterious benefactor"

***thinks she knows who it is, but doesn't wanna spoil the fun quite yet***

;)
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711325)
Posted by Cyberstrike on May 30th, 2008 @ 9:09am CDT
Chances are it's Powel, the guy running Sumac's company, since he's already been established as a Lex Luther type villain.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711358)
Posted by ragingtsunami726 on May 30th, 2008 @ 10:03am CDT
I already got it spoiled by the screenshots :(

It's cool though, the benefactor is cool.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711385)
Posted by munkimus prime on May 30th, 2008 @ 10:57am CDT
I'm looking forward to this episode to see the mysterious benifactor who isn't powell but I won't say anymore.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711417)
Posted by DCybertron on May 30th, 2008 @ 11:30am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Who might this "mysterious benefactor" be? Already know?

Discuss it right here, on Seibertron.com

it's swindle!
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711420)
Posted by Omega Charge on May 30th, 2008 @ 11:32am CDT
DCybertron wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:Who might this "mysterious benefactor" be? Already know?

Discuss it right here, on Seibertron.com

it's swindle!

:P

and the spoiler's revealed! It's true.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711438)
Posted by City Commander on May 30th, 2008 @ 11:53am CDT
Well, for having an awesome episode totally fleshy free, it's fair to have a fleshy-infested episode.

Can't wait to see Swindle.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711452)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 30th, 2008 @ 12:04pm CDT
Looking forward to thissun, yes I am.
Any chance to see more Angry Archer :D
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711460)
Posted by Lockdown72 on May 30th, 2008 @ 12:11pm CDT
Omega Charge wrote:
DCybertron wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:Who might this "mysterious benefactor" be? Already know?

Discuss it right here, on Seibertron.com

it's swindle!

:P

and the spoiler's revealed! It's true.

I wonder if he's gonna be the sweet talking-backstabing-G1ish guy in a new humvee body w/ bolo tie. I hope he kicks Nanosec's @$$ with his porable arsenal of illegal cybertronian WMD's :P
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711461)
Posted by Lockdown72 on May 30th, 2008 @ 12:12pm CDT
Lockdown72 wrote:

Did I just say "portable"? I mean probable 8-} :P
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711495)
Posted by Archanubis on May 30th, 2008 @ 1:08pm CDT
Lockdown72 wrote:
Lockdown72 wrote:

Did I just say "portable"? I mean probable 8-} :P

Actually, you said "porable." :-P
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (711729)
Posted by Pyrostrata on May 30th, 2008 @ 7:09pm CDT
DCybertron wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:Who might this "mysterious benefactor" be? Already know?

Discuss it right here, on Seibertron.com

it's swindle!

You spoiler you!! I knew the answer, but I didn't wanna spoil stuff for others......now you all know who you have to wait for as you suffer through the likes of Professor Princess and Angry Archer :SICK:....

.....like the lollipop for letting the dentist drill on your teeth for 2 hours! :grin:
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (712323)
Posted by Tekka on May 31st, 2008 @ 4:32pm CDT
Just watched it, yay.

Swindle is a real smooth talker.

I really think AA and Nanosec are great.

But Professor Princess and "Slowmo" make me want to claw my eyes out and plug my ears with a corkscrew.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (712333)
Posted by Sunstar on May 31st, 2008 @ 4:46pm CDT
I can handle slow-mo more than professor princess.... Swindle was quite funny and the episode was a lot of fun.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (712359)
Posted by Nico on May 31st, 2008 @ 5:16pm CDT
Probably the worst episode of Animated. Im not a whiner, considering I loved pretty much every single episode.
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (712378)
Posted by Gyro-Robo on May 31st, 2008 @ 5:46pm CDT
Swindle's is probably the benefactor
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (712384)
Posted by Skice on May 31st, 2008 @ 5:52pm CDT
Is it just me or dose Swindle sound like Adam West?
Re: YTV Airing TFA - S.U.V. Tomorrow @ 11:00 am (712410)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 31st, 2008 @ 6:41pm CDT
Autobot420 wrote:Is it just me or dose Swindle sound like Adam West?

No, he doesn't sound like Adam West.
West has a deeper voice and a different timber to it.
Swindle's voice did, however, automatically make me know who his VA is: Fred Willard

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Head Robots Transformers Hot Head Duro-5 Military assault Driver parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers studio series Hot Rod, Jazz, Blurr #86" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Fall of Cybertron DELUXE Autobot Air Raid Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS GALVATRON FACTORY BATTLE Lot of  Clear Blue Panels #K101531" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 4 YELLOW CAUTION BRICKS" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 7 Grey Panels #K101493" on EBAY