Lots of stuff for sale here, much of it is pretty random odds and ends that I've picked up through lots or gotten dupes of through well meaning x-mas and bday gifts.
Before I list the items, some ground rules:Shipping
- Shipping is not included in the price (unless noted otherwise) and this is not grounds for negotiation.
- Shipping will run $6 and up unless included in the price regardless of item cost
. This is the lowest rate available with USPS Priority which protects buyer and seller with included insurance and tracking. Standard Post available on request but this is not much cheaper at all on smaller packages!
- As noted before, shipping costs are non-negotiable
. I will refund any overcharge down to exact shipping cost if quote is inaccurate. I'm not a big store with a corporate rate and many of these items are already priced at a loss to me. This is a cost of buying things online.
- Larger items or bulk purchases will require a higher shipping rate. I will quote shipping before you pay and refund any difference to exact cost.
- US buyers in the lower 48 get preference. Canada and UK shipping is also available at a significantly higher rate but I will ship there. Absolutely no shipping outside of the US, Canada, and UK. Do not ask.Payment
- NO HOLDS. First to pay for an item gets it.
- Do not message me if you do not intend to pay within a few hours of getting your reply with total including shipping costs.
- Paypal only - you are welcome to pay however you'd like but if fees are involved you are responsible for adding those to your
- No returns for any reason. List it for sale yourself.Pricing
- Prices are flexible - I'd like this stuff gone. That said, if I want to totally take a lowball offer there are local dealers I can go to and get this stuff gone a lot easier, so messages with extreme lowball offers will be entirely ignored. Everything is going to be priced to move already!
- Somewhat throwing out the above - if you want to buy a significant amount of stuff, significant discounts would be available. If you're only buying one item, don't expect much flexibility. Feedback
- You must have some feedback either on Seibertron or another fansite - I can provide mine upon request but I have never had a negative feedback mark through any forum or ebay. Ebay feedback will be considered if you're buying enough stuff and paying with gift payment.
So finally,Items for Sale
If an item is listed, it is available. If it shows as "Pending" it is awaiting payment but you're welcome to get in line for it in case they drop out. Once an item is paid for it will be immediately removed from this thread.
First, the big ones. Untitled
I-Gear "Prototype" MP seekers, PP03R Rainforest and PP03C Current. These are extremely rare with less than 50 of each known to exist (and possibly less than that!) I have the original boxes that can be included (although they are super boring, just cardboard with the number x-ed off). These were removed from their boxes and placed on display and have not ever been transformed, so you don't have to worry about any damage from QC - these are exactly as they came with just a small bit of dust to remove from being on display.
I am absolutely not motivated to sell these unlike other things in this thread. These are only for sale because I have a wedding to save up for next year. The only price I will accept for these is $2,000 plus shipping. Consider it as helping to fund my wedding and you get these as a bonus. Untitled
Loyal Subjects Bumblebee - $7Untitled
Minicons Buckshot and Ironside from the extremely rare European 8 pack - $75 for both or $40 eachUntitled
Beast Wars Buzzclaw troops - $6 each or $13 for all threeUntitled
Botcon 2005 Buzzclaw - $30Untitled
Generations "GDO" Laserbeak - $15Untitled
G1 Junk lot - comes as shown, no additional accessories. Bots are in bad shape, more pictures available on request - $10Untitled
TF Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus - $10Untitled
Movie 2007 Robot Replicas Bumblebee - figure and bubble only - $7Untitled
Energon Wideload - $20 - this is one of two very shortpacked limbs to complete Energon Constructicon MaximusUntitled
TF:Prime Cyberverse Flamewar - $7 - will look really rad riding your Botcon one!Untitled
Generations Minicon Swashplate - $6 firm (I paid $8, sorry!)Untitled
Generations Minicon Drivetrain - $6 firm (I paid $8, sorry!)Untitled
Heroes of Cybertron Starscream (Series 1) sealed - $10Untitled
TF:Prime Vehicon with DVD - $6 Untitled
Kreon Lot - includes Nosecone, Cheetor, Seawing (sealed, bag codes 50, 59, and 61), Human Kreons from 2011 Megatron set, and Cliffjumper from 2011 set - $15 - will not split the lot.Untitled
TF:Prime RC Knockout - $15Untitled
TF:Cybertron Blurr missile launcher and missile - $4 shipped 1st class unless you opt for PriorityUntitled
G1 Landmine sword - slightly bent as seen in photo - $3 shipped 1st class unless you opt for PriorityUntitled
TF:Universe Ultra Magnus vs. Treadshot - $35 - read carefully! Box was opened and Over-Run minicon was removed. I will not accept pleas for a return because you didn't read this sentence!Untitled
Transformer Vault book. Outer slip case is not entirely mint, more pictures available on request - $20Untitled
1986 Transformers: The Movie on Blu-Ray! This is the out of print Metrodome international release and is the only way to watch this movie on Blu-ray, and it is very
pretty. Plays fine in my PS3, not sure about other players but will not accept returns because your player is region locked. $30Untitled
Power Rangers vehicles - only the black scorpion is still available and it is $10Untitled
Power Rangers Samurai Gigazord TRU Giftset - $130 for the set or make offers if you just want certain individual zords from the set.The following items below may not be purchased individually, you must buy two or more or add them on to another item further above in the threadUntitled
"Mash-Em" Lockdown - $3Untitled
"Mash-Em" Optimus Prime - $3Untitled
"Mash-Em" Bumblebee - $2Untitled
TF:Prime Happy Meal Optimus - Robot Mode - $2Untitled
TF:Prime Happy Meal Megatron or Starscream - vehicle modes - $2 eachUntitled
TF:Prime Happy Meal Optimus - Vehicle Mode - $2