- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
- Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
If the material can be easily bent at room temperature (like rubber), applying any source of heat then, after bending it to the correct shape, "shocking" it with really cold water will do the trick. However, be careful with the temperature. Hot water, but not boiling hot, will do just fine. I've read somewhere that applying too much heat will discolor the part.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3