This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Final member of the "Seekers" Brothers: DECEPTICON PYROFLASH!

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Final member of the "Seekers" Brothers: DECEPTICON PYROFLASH!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:05 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
The 2007 Voyager Movie Starscream mold is so very custom friendly! Mainly because the arms and the legs are not truly part of his altmode so we can swap them out for anything and come up with some cool results.

Anyway, here's

:michaelbay: :CON: PYROFLASH :CON: :michaelbay:

Pyroflash is a newcomer to the Decepticons ranks. He is brash and lack patience. He's always on the move and he's more interested at doing crazy stunts and flying really fast than actually fighting. That's why he's mainly used for scouting missions and luring the ennemy Bots away from key areas or into traps. Even though Pyroflash is not a fighter, he still hold tremenduous firepower. He can create flame tornadoes and shoot deadly plasma from his hand-cannons. Pyroflash brag to have the fastest altmode in the entire universe and he say he dream to be beaten fair and square in a flying race. One day, Pyroflash had to capture a human and bring her back to base. He fley way too fast and the poor human was redused to goo inside his cockpit due to the extreme G forces. Never again he said. It's all gross and it took DAYS to get cleaned and to get rid of the smell! Still, Pyroflash hide more about him than he let out...

So, here's the speedy "jetship" mode:

TURBO EXTREME BOOSTER MODE!

And now, the robot mode:

I'm really, really happy with how Pyroflash turned out. I hope you enjoyed!
Now, the "Seeker" Brothers trio is finally complete!

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Final member of the "Seekers" Brothers: DECEPTICON PYROFLASH!

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That looks awesome :) where did the head come from? It llooks familiar but I cant place it.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:53 am

It's that simple."
ZeroWolf wrote:That looks awesome :) where did the head come from? It llooks familiar but I cant place it.

Thanks!

The head come from a TF Xover Luke Skywalker X-Wing.
I was given a legless scrap and I knew that head would be put to good use.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:That looks awesome :) where did the head come from? It llooks familiar but I cant place it.

Thanks!

The head come from a TF Xover Luke Skywalker X-Wing.
I was given a legless scrap and I knew that head would be put to good use.

That's it :lol: Knew I had seen it before. Just on a armless version :P Great job again.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Lockdownhunter » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:37 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
This is the best Kanrabat custom IMHO. Pyroflash has the most cohesive alternate mode and even beats Apetimus Supreme's spaceship mode.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:42 am

It's that simple."
Lockdownhunter wrote:This is the best Kanrabat custom IMHO. Pyroflash has the most cohesive alternate mode and even beats Apetimus Supreme's spaceship mode.

Thanks! And I'll try to do better with my next one. Irony is on 4chan /toy/ some complained that Pyroflash had too much undercarriage. Well, compare to Gen Brainstorm and it's pretty much the same thing.

For my next custom,m I'll try to remove the jet wings and see what happen.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Lockdownhunter » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:00 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Lockdownhunter wrote:This is the best Kanrabat custom IMHO. Pyroflash has the most cohesive alternate mode and even beats Apetimus Supreme's spaceship mode.

Thanks! And I'll try to do better with my next one. Irony is on 4chan /toy/ some complained that Pyroflash had too much undercarriage. Well, compare to Gen Brainstorm and it's pretty much the same thing.

For my next custom,m I'll try to remove the jet wings and see what happen.

Those Lugnuts would not learn how to appreciate stuff.Even 3rd party jets have undercarriage
amirite?
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 1223IM857 (CA) Milana"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1A GI JOE 0623IM806 (A/CA) Reilly (W)WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP200475 5B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #284 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210635 284RI Hollins"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 302A 1023IM317 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Quintesson Image Comics 0823IM480 5E (CA) Lee 231010Q"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 RI 1:10 virgin IDW Comics 2009 JUL090906 9RI (CA) Atkins (W) Dixon"
GI JOE #9 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM326 7A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE CASTLE FALL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 One-Shot SEP200471 1A (CA) Evenhuis"
GI JOE CASTLE FALL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr C Laughter Image Comics 2023 1123IM810 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B GI JOE 1123IM273 (CA) Ortiz (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #2 Cvr B Imag ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON