This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Grim's Army - The Undying

Got a great pic of G1 Op or BW Megs? Whether it's 2-D or 3-D it's welcome as is any other form of art outside the custom figure world.

Grim's Army - The Undying

Postby GrimSqueaker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:50 am

New Requests:

DeadMetal

Justicity

Lorekeeper

Namey

My Original post:

I have been playing around with a cute style of drawing transformers and it is lots of fun-plus its really really quick-so in the interest of further study i was thinking i'd draw some pics of the users here-I know alot of people have some idea of what their user name would be if represented as a tf.

S if ya all wanna post up ur name (t might be slightly different in character), alt mode, accessories (if important), and a little about personality (and please dont everyone write "raving psycho")

Oh and please dont give me a list of what g1 characters it looks like, i kinda wanna create it from scratch-if u want a mouth guard alla g1 prime thats cool-but please try to limit that ****.

Here are a what i got so far-there are lots more to come

Here is myself, the grim squeaker

And here is Original Sins original name Venemous Prime-or as i like to call him "Mr. I'll finish my pint and then I'll kill you"

Prediprince

And Optimus Frimal (updated)

justicity

DeadMetal (updated)

NemisisHacker

And MasterBlaster!

Zombie Starscream

Osiricon

Obvious Prime

Mulla

NightRaid

Sunstar

GutterBunny

Stark

Spydar

Jin

and one for Sparky!

Sherade

Avada

Darkflame

Cujo

Co-Med

DragonSlayer (a bit light on design work, but i was messing with the shade)

DTM

And Kaijubot

Namisis Cyberplex

Fender Bander

And in blue

Charger

Snarlus Prime

Transfarmer

Whammy

Triclonia

Pariah

Sigma Vortex

Horrorscope

Shockticus

Siren Prime

Bones

Blacksound

Dispensor

Majintick

Airlift

And a COMIC!!!

Here is a tiny one called Shock-Blasted

And here are some templates to help you all make ur own masaterpieces! Just print em out and draw over em!

Last edited by GrimSqueaker on Mon May 18, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 73 times in total.
"Dammit-You mean he's not dead???" Thats right! Im back and Im leading my Army of Misfits up from the ashes!!!!!!!

Ill also be taking requests again-so if u wanna join Grims army click here or here and sign up!!!!!!!
GrimSqueaker
Gestalt
News Credits: 4

Postby Optimus Frimal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:00 am

Aargh! I'll post mine in a minute Aargh!
http://optimusfrimal.deviantart.com/
http://beastera.webs.com/
Tangent wrote:I think he may just be slighlty confused at you two arguing over which FF7 guy is sexier...

Dealer wrote:Don't worry Frimal, you'll always be useless to me :P
Optimus Frimal
Headmaster
News Credits: 7

Postby Optimus Frimal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:13 am

Aargh! Look like I be first Aargh!

Name:

Optimus Frimal

Alt mode:

Red Dragon

Accessories:

Aargh he be needing Galvatron horns and those blaster things on the side of his right hand (like Rodimus) and a dragon head for a hand on his left arm (Like BW Transmetal 2 Megatron) and thar Decepticon insignia Aargh! And an eye patch :D

Personality:

Aargh! He be a kick ass pirate Decepticon, he be a traitorous little rat who mutiny against all of his captains, yet always finds someone else to blame when it all goes wrong Aargh!
Tangent wrote:I think he may just be slighlty confused at you two arguing over which FF7 guy is sexier...

Optimus Frimal
Headmaster

Postby GrimSqueaker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:18 am

consider it done, ill get on it in a mo
"Dammit-You mean he's not dead???" Thats right! Im back and Im leading my Army of Misfits up from the ashes!!!!!!!

Ill also be taking requests again-so if u wanna join Grims army click here or here and sign up!!!!!!!
GrimSqueaker
Gestalt

Postby Optimus Frimal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:20 am

Aargh! Yay! Aargh!

Optimus Frimal
Headmaster

Postby Justicity » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:50 am

Yay for these things ^^
I've been trying to draw like this recently, I can do the drawing but I cant get the colouring done right. Oh well.

Anyway, here's mine if you will when you can:

Name: Justice
Alt mode: Tank
Accessories: Green colour scheme, like every other tank transformer in the history of the franchise. Two turreted, much like movie Brawl. Animalistic head, kind of like Depthcharge's.
cannon coming out under his arms, like Armada Megs & movie leader Brawl. No insignia. Quite squashed, again like Brawl. Not much detail on the hands, little rounded fists are good enough.
Personality: Kinda calm, hates the Autobots but doesn't fit in with the Decepticons either. He just sits on the decepticon side operating his own agenda. Has strange notions of Justice & chivalry. (strange for a Decepticon. the usual ideas.)
Justicity
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby GrimSqueaker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:53 am

Ok fermal drawn and scanned i got stuff to do now so ill colour it later

justicity ill draw u later on today-oughta be easy enough

tip for colouring just make sure that all the shapes are clean and whole and the use windos paint for the crisp colours

GrimSqueaker
Gestalt

Postby Optimus Frimal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:57 am

GrimSqueaker wrote:Ok fermal drawn and scanned i got stuff to do now so ill colour it later

Aargh! Wahoo! Aargh! Any idea when he be coloured and stuff for me to see? Aargh!

Optimus Frimal
Headmaster

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:57 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Name: Dead Metal

Function: Zombiefied Decepticon bad-ass beer lover.

Altmode: a weired tankish thingy

Weapon: big-ass canon, but likes melee-combat too

Personality: Frienldy and gental, with a bad habit of loosing his temper quite fast tuss resolving in total madness!

Needs a terminator kind of head, lots of disposed interior robo pars, rust and places that look self fixed.

G1 Megatron paint!

visual guidances:

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z113 ... c1_190.jpg

Have funn! :grin:

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Justicity » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:01 am

GrimSqueaker wrote:Ok fermal drawn and scanned i got stuff to do now so ill colour it later

tip for colouring just make sure that all the shapes are clean and whole and the use windows paint for the crisp colours

Woot! Thank you.
Paint? really? Hrrm, I tried in fireworks but the black colours merged with the black lines when ever I filled them in, meaning I couldn't shade/lighten them.
Justicity
Godmaster

Postby City Commander » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:56 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
ME!

Name- Master

Alt mode- Blue Lambo

G1 Sideswipe style head, and an eye patch! :P

Shoulder- mounted missile, and rifle.

He likes to party, mess around with the guys, and pull pranks on the cons.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Nemesis Hacker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:07 am

Name: Nemesis Hacker

Alt mode: MV-22 Osprey

Apearance....similar to beast machines obsidian, but with a normal head and a headset/mic (on left)

Big bad clever decepticon and major computer hacker!!!

missile or rockets on right shoulder

arm mounted machine guns

main colours black and red :grin:
Nemesis Hacker
Fuzor

Postby GrimSqueaker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:11 am

Cool there is loads to keep me busy :)

GrimSqueaker
Gestalt

Postby GrimSqueaker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:13 am

Justicity wrote:

tip for colouring just make sure that all the shapes are clean and whole and the use windows paint for the crisp colours

Woot! Thank you.
Paint? really? Hrrm, I tried in fireworks but the black colours merged with the black lines when ever I filled them in, meaning I couldn't shade/lighten them.

Once i get this lot done i post up a little step by step guide for this type of drawing, its pretty simple

GrimSqueaker
Gestalt

Postby osiricon » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:31 am

Osiricon

All I can say is that he resembles Vector Prime.
Brought online at the same time.

Go nuts have fun I have no need to hinder you creativity.

Cant wait to see it! :D
Last edited by osiricon on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
osiricon
Fuzor

Re: I wanna draw YOU!

Postby Venomous Prime » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:38 am

Motto: "You don't know peace until you've had suffering"
Weapon: Double Venom Lasers
GrimSqueaker wrote:And here is Original Sins original name Venemous Prime-or as i like to call him "Mr. I'll finish my pint and then I'll kill you"

Dangit, Now I want to put that in my sig...but hot goth vs amazing drawing...my head is gonna explode!!

God dude, when you sent me that PM I was so confused as to what you were talking about and now I'm blown away!

I love it!
Venomous Prime
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Justicity » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:40 am

GrimSqueaker wrote:
Justicity wrote:

Woot! Thank you.

Once i get this lot done i post up a little step by step guide for this type of drawing, its pretty simple

Really? Thanks ^^ Feel free to use my Justicity character as a photo step by step.
Justicity
Godmaster

Postby Mulla » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:51 am

Hahaha, have fun translating the name Mulla into a character :P

Anywho, if you're up for it:

Name: Mulla
Alternate: Black and purple Mazda Rx-8
Personality: http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar ... r_id=53777

Cheers in advance if you accept.
Mulla
Vehicon
News Credits: 12

Postby GrimSqueaker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:27 am

Sweetness, i am bowled over by the response, everyone seems egar which is great!

I have Justicity's pic penned, ill probably pen alot of them first and then colour them as a batch

Is anyone here good with photoshop and have time

I was thinking it would be grat if someone could make a group shot of them all when i am done.

GrimSqueaker
Gestalt

Postby Prowl86 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:45 am

Obvious Prime

Description: Red and Blue Decepticon Cassette with a Prime-ish head.

Livewire

Description: Lime Green and Sand Blue Decepticon Anti-Aircraft Vehicle (al a G1 Onslaught) With a Sand Blue Soundwave-ish head, Sand Blue legs, Lime Green Chest, Lime Green Arms With black accents, And a Sniper rifle as his Left arm.

Thanks! :grin:
Senor Hugo wrote:Today, Michael Bay ate a turkey sandwich, to which he declared "needs more explosions" and promptly threw the chef out a window. It was caught on camera and will be seen in TF2.

Prowl86
Fuzor

Postby Justicity » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:06 am

GrimSqueaker wrote:Sweetness, i am bowled over by the response, everyone seems egar which is great!

I have Justicity's pic penned, ill probably pen alot of them first and then colour them as a batch

Is anyone here good with photoshop and have time

I was thinking it would be grat if someone could make a group shot of them all when i am done.

Yo.

I'm trying my hand at exactly the stuff you're currently doing so If you need a hand I got two ^^
Although I use fireworks instead of Photoshop, that's not an issue is it?

In fact, if you're overloaded I'll do some requests myself. I'm pretty much up to a standard close to yours. I just like taking longer & shading them, but I can do no shading as well ^^
Attachments
Bumblebee test.jpg
Bumblebee finished
Bumblebee test.jpg (52.12 KiB) Viewed 47797 times
Last edited by Justicity on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justicity
Godmaster

Postby Justicity » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:33 am

Damn it!!! I have to go out. All the inking has come out great. Nice & neat. I did the tires by hand 'cause I couldn't be bothered to mess them up on the computer. Should be back within an hour & then the colouring should take me about another three quarters of, if my scanner plays nice.

----

Mulla's Inking is done. Ok, my first time inking one of these in a while, It looks ok, but I haven't got rid of the pencil lines yet, just waiting so the ink won't smudge.

----

Mulla's pencil work is done. Designing him wasn't too hard, luckily There's already a Mazda RX8 transformer that I could work from, transformation wise.

I'm doing this for fun, & to get better, so if you don't need my help, it's fine ^^
Justicity
Godmaster

Postby Night Raid » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:18 am

Motto: "You can't hit what you can't see!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Here's the basics.

Night Raid wields not one but TWO wing swords, which would be more accurately described as wing scimitars. And bombs. Lots and lots of bombs. That's to be expected since she turns into a stealth bomber.

She's also a hot chick by Transformer standards, sleek and sexy. Rather than the typical boxy Seeker head configuration, even her face and head are gracefully streamlined. Her main two colors in robot mode are black and silver, with the typical Decepticon red eyes.

Here is a design sketch for a B-2. It should be a big help.

Follow this link for a better view.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

If you want to learn more about these things (and why not? They're pretty fricken cool), go to Wikipedia and type in "B-2 Spirit".

...Please?
Life can be pretty sweet when your alt-mode is a B-2 Stealth Bomber.

And for those of you who are wondering... I'M A GIRL!

I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally.
Night Raid
Headmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby DarkFlameAngel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:36 am

I can work on coloring some stuff if you'd like, I just might not be able to get to it really quick (I'm away from my arty-computer)

http://dothackgurl.deviantart.com for coloring examples.

Hope I can help!
DarkFlameAngel
Micromaster

Postby Tybre » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:29 pm

Name: Stark
Alt. Mode: Semi Cab
Accessories:
An energon cutlass extending from his right wrist and a battle plate over the mouth area like Optimus Prime's.
Personality:
He is like Prime, but waaaaaaaaay more violent.
Last edited by Tybre on Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tybre
Minibot

Next

Return to Fan Artwork

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers SOUNDWAVE WITH TAPES Vinyl Figure #93 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON