This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF G1 Starscream My First Custom TF

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

ROTF G1 Starscream My First Custom TF

Postby missharleyquinn » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:32 pm

This guy was the voyager class ROTF Starscream, I gave him a sweet G1 paint job.
As soon as I take pics of him in jet mode I'll put them up. The only compromise i had to make by way of colour is that the inside of his tail fins had to be red, not blue so he wouldn't have blue on his torso when in robot mode, but the outsides of the fins are blue and striped.
He looked a little too clean and bright when I was done, so I dirtied him up with some scuffs and burns.
Lemme know what you think! Any suggestions for him or others in the future would be much appreciated.
I'm thinking of doing a G1 ROTF Ravage next.
Last edited by missharleyquinn on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
missharleyquinn
Mini-Con

Re: ROTF G1 Starscream My First Custom TF

Postby closet_rat » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Awesome! Any pics of the alt mode?
closet_rat
Mini-Con

Postby Mykltron » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Very nice indeed! Almost makes me wish I hadn't gotten rid of my voyager SS! My first repaint was classics SS in G1 colours so maybe that's why I like this so much!

Yeah, some plane pics would be nice too!

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Skyfire77 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Maybe I'm biased, but the Screamer always looks better in silver, red and blue. Excellent paint job, and nice weathering too.
Skyfire77
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby closet_rat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 am

Wild -- that doesn't look off in alt mode like I thought it would...

Great job on this - lovin' the claw marks on the back of the alt mode.
closet_rat
Mini-Con

Postby Jacob P. Galvatron » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Motto: "Decepticons, till the day I die! West side!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Awesome!
Jacob P. Galvatron: Because You're Worth It!!

Custom Things:
Atmospheric Re-entry Bumblebee

Jacob P. Galvatron
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby missharleyquinn » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 am

Thanks for the boost, guys!
I think I'll keep going!
up next, Ravage!
Then maybe Soundwave. There have been alot of lovely repaints of him put up here lately, I'd like to give him a try....
missharleyquinn
Mini-Con

Postby Doubledealer93 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
WOW! :shock: that is nice! good work!

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby cilydaniel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:10 am

I would love to see super clear images of this under better lighting. looks very nice, made me get mine out the box and ponder what can be done to improve mine. I might do the first movie SS since i was going to cut off his legs and make them pivot to some degree.
thanks for these image, look great.
cilydaniel
Mini-Con

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230290 343A (W) McConville (CA) Stevens"
SPAWN #343 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131D"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #29 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM346 29B (CA) Fernandez (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #29 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #12 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 SEP220309 12B (CA) Giangiordano (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #12 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #18 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230206 18A (CA) Spears"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr E Image Comics 2022 OCT210019 1E Spawn (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr A DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223268 1A (CA) Capullo"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220010 1B (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #23 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230312 23B (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 JUN210029 1C (CA) Finch (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #25 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM382 25B (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #11 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 AUG220222 11B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #11 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #13 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 OCT220205 13B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #13 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #23 Cvr C TWD 20th Annv Image Comics 2023 0823IM448 23C (CA) Segovia"
SCORCHED #23 Cvr C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON